Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-25-2008, 04:32 PM
dommora dommora is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul (6800)
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View dommora's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dommora's Photo Album Add dommora's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HTC Touch HD

I just saw this on the HTC website. Since I am a neophyte here I know I cant be the first to notice it. I tried looking it up using the site search here and got nada.

The stats and pics elicited the required "oooooo"s and "aaaaaaaaah"s, but really . . . does anyone think this little number will be worth the pricetag that is sure to be associated with it? The battery life will suck badly IMHO with that large HD screen.

No providers were listed, so no idea who will have this phone.

Have any of the SMJ Gods (or anyone else) gotten a hold of one or gotten more info? Release date?

Many thanks
D
Old 11-25-2008, 04:43 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HTC Touch HD

yeah there was a few conversations about this a couple weeks ago (along with a fair bit of drooling) but it was all cut off abruptly when it was announced that the touch HD would not be coming to any north american GSM or CDMA providers
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2008, 08:02 PM
InsomniAddict
Mobile Model: MogulTouchProTouchHD
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,397 Posts

View scott8813's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View scott8813's Photo Album Add scott8813's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i got one anyway!!!!!

Old 11-25-2008, 08:35 PM
dommora dommora is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul (6800)
Mobile OS: 6.1

View dommora's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dommora's Photo Album Add dommora's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok so . . . you could still purchase one and use with your provider? Or are they not going to be compatable period?
Old 11-25-2008, 08:58 PM
InsomniAddict
Mobile Model: MogulTouchProTouchHD
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,397 Posts

View scott8813's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View scott8813's Photo Album Add scott8813's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by dommora View Post

ok so . . . you could still purchase one and use with your provider? Or are they not going to be compatable period?
no...well not as of yet....i'm just a "smartphonejunkie" and had to be one of the first to own one. It's still not compatable. i use mine for everything else and connect to the web via my home wifi connection.

The Following User Says Thank You to scott8813 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
htc, touch