Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-25-2008, 08:06 PM
sracercelica sracercelica is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint TP
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View sracercelica's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sracercelica's Photo Album Add sracercelica's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Got a free touch pro

My sister just managed to get a free touch pro from sprint.
She had renewed her contract about 3 months ago and had picked up the Mogul, I had told her to wait for the TP (at the time the release date was unknown) but she said she didnt want to wait.
Anyways, after the TP came out -and I picked mine up- she was regretting not taking my advice. So she asked me if there was anyway that Sprint would trade her Mogul for a TP. I told her to call Sprint and tell them that she was extremely unhappy with the Mogul. That due to its lack of Ram the phone kept freezing and kept giving her problems. So she did and the lady told her she would see what she could do for her. So today she got a call back from Sprint and they told her that they would exchange her phone for any phone that she wants and she said the TP and they said ok. So they placed the orde. The only thing is that its out of stock so she has to wait.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sracercelica For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2008, 08:10 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Got a free touch pro

sounds very doable... wouldnt doubt that at all... congrats.

Old 11-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola Rizr Z3
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lucky.......... lol. enjoy ur new phone
Old 11-26-2008, 01:49 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

tell your sister to enjoy the phone she will love it :>
Old 11-26-2008, 01:52 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im goin to try to get me a pro for my diamond but the first time sprint said no

Old 11-26-2008, 11:58 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View dole's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dole's Photo Album Add dole's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

keep trying, bring up the iphone a lot, threaten to leave, use dan@sprint.com.

the gf and i got instincts back in late july, she started complaining to them (about the phone crashing and freezing) a little out of the 30-day return and got a diamond. i decided to wait for the touch and started complaning in september about the lack of java/keyboard support and general crashes. the touch pro was released, she managed to talk them into getting a touch pro (i think she complained mostly about heat/battery issues) and had to pay the difference. they sent my TP at the same time and didn't even ask me to send the instinct back (they did with her diamond, though.) even if i only get $125 for the instinct, it made the TP free :/
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
free, pro, touch