Old 11-14-2008, 10:24 PM
kaos kaos is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Kaoss sprint Bill

Power Pack Family 1400 - 1400 Shared Minutes Included $0.00
Sprint Power Vision Access Pk $15.00
Total Equipment Protection - $3 insurance premium & $4 service/repair $7.00
Unlimited Nights&Weekends-7pm $0.00
5 Numbers, Any Network - Unlimited $0.00
SMS Text Messaging - Unlimited Text Messaging $0.00
Credit: Equipment Replacement Program - Insurance premium -$1.20

AIRAVE Coverage $4 99/device $4.99

Direct/Ind Overnight Ship-$12 $12.93

UTSTAR PPC6850 WM6 1 PDA $627.11

UTSTAR PPC6850 WM6 1 PDA $432.49

Handset Upgrade Fee $19.40

Loyal Cust AIRAVE Coverage Crd -$4.99

20% CREDIT -$18.00

Billing Related Adjustment -$108.12

Billing Related Adjustment -$108.12

Error $108.12
Total Anytime Minutes Used
Line 1# 227
Line 2# 623
Total 850

Sprint Surcharges $6.52
Show DetailsShow Details And Explanation of Charges
Sprint Surcharges are rates we choose to collect from you to help defray costs imposed on us. Surcharges are not taxes or amounts we are required to collect from you by law. Surcharges may include: Federal USF, regulatory charges, administrative charges, gross receipts charges, and other charges incurred to recover costs associated with governmental programs. The amounts, and the components used to calculate Surcharge amounts, are subject to change.
Federal-Univ Serv Assess Non-LD $2.09
New York State-Gross Receipts Recovery $0.25
New York State-Telecomm Excise Recovery $2.28
Administrative Charge $1.50
Regulatory Charge $0.40
--------------
$6.52
Government Fees & Taxes $9.50

Total Due by December 02 $1,011.30

Now after working my magic...

Adjustments/Credits
-$856.87

Total due...

Total Due
$154.43
Pay By
December 2

keep in mind i just got 2 touch pros. Both clean esn's..and price is monthly service for 2 lines as well......lmao
holler at ya boy......................
Old 11-14-2008, 10:35 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Kaoss sprint Bill

wow bro whats the trick?

Old 11-14-2008, 10:39 PM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

wow bro whats the trick?
retentions retentions retentions......lmao all i can say....Be firm and don't take no for a answer....Dash showed me the light..I use to be worried they cancel me...Now my attitude with retentions is.. go head ill go to at&t....lol i wont but i wont tell them that.....Plus being a member for over 6yrs and having more then 1 line is a big help...Plus as dash said..throw around what you know...If you get the rep on your side they will love you....The guy that gave me the 20% off on all my bills...i cooked a rom for him as a thank you......After all we are all junkies at heart...Surprisingly I've had a few that knew who i was by kaos.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Uploads: 0

View 336mogul's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 336mogul's Photo Album Add 336mogul's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Koas how in da hell did u pull dat one off... I need to kno cuz they try to stick me every month... I got u dog haven't been wit them for no 6 yrs but i will have to get right wit em... I kno dis is not about da bill but r u goin to drop another rom for da mogul soon.....
Old 11-14-2008, 10:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by 336mogul View Post

Koas how in da hell did u pull dat one off... I need to kno cuz they try to stick me every month...
Some of us are born with the gift to b.s. I could sell my self in a house full of nuns.......Im a hustler baby....lol
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2008, 10:47 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View 336mogul's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 336mogul's Photo Album Add 336mogul's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dats wats up dog.... Some of us can do dat.....
Old 11-14-2008, 10:50 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

retentions retentions retentions......lmao all i can say....Be firm and don't take no for a answer....Dash showed me the light..I use to be worried they cancel me...Now my attitude with retentions is.. go head ill go to at&t....lol i wont but i wont tell them that.....Plus being a member for over 6yrs and having more then 1 line is a big help...Plus as dash said..throw around what you know...If you get the rep on your side they will love you....The guy that gave me the 20% off on all my bills...i cooked a rom for him as a thank you......After all we are all junkies at heart...Surprisingly I've had a few that knew who i was by kaos.....
lol..since i have the diamond maybe i can work my way to a pro..hahahaha

Old 11-14-2008, 10:54 PM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

lol..since i have the diamond maybe i can work my way to a pro..hahahaha
Bro any Day you wanna 3 way call them let me know....lol give the info...then once they switch...Listen in amazement...Ill get it done.may take alittle but in the end past 4 months now i have gotten at least a like 1500 off my bill.....shit before the pro i got my 6900 free....with and kept my mogul.....
Old 11-14-2008, 11:15 PM
OG Member

Bro any Day you wanna 3 way call them let me know....lol give the info...then once they switch...Listen in amazement...Ill get it done.may take alittle but in the end past 4 months now i have gotten at least a like 1500 off my bill.....shit before the pro i got my 6900 free....with and kept my mogul.....

lol..i'll keep that in mind definitely

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2008, 12:04 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Diamond

View THE I NCREDIBLE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View THE I NCREDIBLE's Photo Album Add THE I NCREDIBLE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

...Surprisingly I've had a few that knew who i was by kaos.....
That is absolutely hillarious to me. Kaos calling up sprint doing Jedi mind tricks on people... LOL man. What's even more funny to me is that you're bill was what, nearly 2g's and you got it down to a buck something. I wish someone can call sprint to hook me up with 2 more phones to add to my account and not be charged a bill for those lines.... amongst other things. Ha@that. Smh @ me being influenced by the dark side of the force.
The Following User Says Thank You to THE I NCREDIBLE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2008, 12:06 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCH PRO !!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View bigmix81's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigmix81's Photo Album Add bigmix81's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

kaos holla at me.....I only can get 30$ off...that's it...yesterday I threatened to go to t mobile and they said ok...lol...but before I got the simply everything plan these guys won't budge..give me something to build on so I can start getting it how u get it..lol
Old 11-15-2008, 12:51 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahaha very nice Kaos if dnt studder so much trying to speak english id give it a shot cuz the spanish representatives know crap.... but now i know that i can call Kaos and sick him to the sprint agents to get me a Pro upgrade lol JK

Old 11-15-2008, 02:32 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View bowser001's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bowser001's Photo Album Add bowser001's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

not trying to brag or anything but since i havent had discussions in a while i thought i would take some time to do so...here i go,my sprint bill is always bout 75 bucks a month for two lines.i have the tp and my wife has the centro"newer model"550 plan,nights after 7 pm,500 text messages included(each line)10 dallaz for my unlimited data pkg,10 dollaz for the second lines unlimited data pkg plus 5 for pic mail.i threatened to leave them for another carrier(u really have 2 b pissed or it wont work,u really have 2 have a real problem.that is where the passion comes from.if i desire it i will aquire it.)so to keep me happy they also gave me 15 percent off my plan.oh and i forgot 2 mention that i also get an additional 15 pecent through my employer!!!so i have two words for ya...BE JEALOUS.JUST KIDDIND smokey
Old 11-15-2008, 07:50 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

can I get retentions number brro
Old 11-15-2008, 04:32 PM
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ur the man Kaos......I'm usually pretty good about talking the reps about everything, but I can't think of how I would go about getting a Pro......I have had my Mogul for over a year. What angle could I come from?
The Following User Says Thank You to V I P For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post

Ur the man Kaos......I'm usually pretty good about talking the reps about everything, but I can't think of how I would go about getting a Pro......I have had my Mogul for over a year. What angle could I come from?
your best bet is telling them all the known troubles and tell them you are willing to pay the difference betweenf the cost of the two phones which would be 200 if they dont give you an even exchange..... and only talk to retentions on the matter.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2008, 04:49 PM
previously codydavis22

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

your best bet is telling them all the known troubles and tell them you are willing to pay the difference betweenf the cost of the two phones which would be 200 if they dont give you an even exchange..... and only talk to retentions on the matter.
What known issues.....slow processor, limited program memory, bluetooth.......any others? Just want to make sure I have max credibility....and do you know a direct # to retentions?
Old 11-15-2008, 05:07 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hell yea kaos thats what im talkin about bro, I been with sprint since like 98 with my motorola talkabout lmaooo, me and you are what they call white glove customers lol we rock!!!
Old 11-15-2008, 05:13 PM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what are white glove customers?

Old 11-15-2008, 05:47 PM

“ Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post

what are white glove customers?
basically we are dedicated sprint members. Who they value. Cause we have been with so long as they have grown....Coming in on the bottom and staying with them through good times and bad...lol So basically they do what ever we want to make us happy..
Old 11-15-2008, 08:31 PM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

oic. well iwas with sprint back in 2002 but then i soon jumped ship to tmobile there after lol now back to sprint

The Following User Says Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2008, 01:38 PM
previously codydavis22

“ Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post

What known issues.....slow processor, limited program memory, bluetooth.......any others? Just want to make sure I have max credibility....and do you know a direct # to retentions?
Any other known issues?
Old 12-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TP2

View brooklyn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brooklyn's Photo Album Add brooklyn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i got laid off for a few weeks and b4 you know it my bill is 700 bucks im on a corp. business plan with two lines i went over my minutes which gave me a additional 144 charge and i have the very outdated touch vogue on one line diamond on the other so what do u think i could use for fire power thanks for the help

Old 12-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Speed

View matrixmain78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View matrixmain78's Photo Album Add matrixmain78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Whattttttttttttt Kaoss Master, please teach us how to fight better with Sprint, I just got my Pro, and they didn't want to give me any discounts(because I got a Vogue on April)but after 4 phone calls they make a case on there corp. office and they give me $220.00 discount off the original price, it's wort to try!

Old 12-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i got my touch for free with a three month early upgrade, 250 extra in credits, i have the 1500 shared plan, data package on both lines unlimited text on both, nights at 6 TEP on both, and a swift 27% discont on all bills.....it's all about how well you can pull sh*t out of thin air people. Like dash said too.... tell about whats wrong about their products and right about other companies and they'll be bending over in a blink of the eye.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Mobile Model: nuerom/ touch pro

View mrprism133's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrprism133's Photo Album Add mrprism133's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice bro,that s how i got my mogul for 99.00$ 2 month ago
muah-hahahahahahaha
Old 12-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mrprism133 View Post

nice bro,that s how i got my mogul for 99.00$ 2 month ago
muah-hahahahahahaha
word.....feels good to get sh*t for free don't it.....now all i got to do now is cook up a good story to get a pro for a cheap a** price and i'll be set...lol i'll give it a few months haha
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
kaoss, sprint