Old 12-12-2008, 12:38 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
SPJ T-Shirts

ok, ive been getting asked many times lately about t-shirts again...... i only had 10 done last time since it was a trade for my mod service, but anyway....... i am opening this thread as a competition to see who can make the best t-shirt design. (lets try to keep clean and flashy with no large colorful images) so basically the winner will of course get recognized and get a free shirt or two :> also if you all could look around or talk to someone you know on getting us a bulk deal that would be great.... so if your one of the ones that contacted me on the shirts this is your chance to make sure that it happens so keep this thread popping.... if it dies down or isnt enough interest i will move this to recycle and the opportunity will be lost.

so good luck to all that want to make the designs and once we get enough images a poll will be opened for the community to vote upon :>

Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2008, 12:54 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: SPJ T-Shirts

well what color are the tshirts gunna be (crossing my fingers there yellow) so if someones intersted on designing they will have something to work around?
The Following User Says Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

And I can see what I can do about the buying in bulk thing. We get T-shirts made(all the time lately) whenever we loose a cop. So the company treats us pretty well. So let me know whats up

Old 12-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Mobile Model: LG Voyager&Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View dianeofarcadia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dianeofarcadia's Photo Album Add dianeofarcadia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

YEAH!
I am gonna get a SPJ and ProbeX T-shirt. LMAO.

D/\SH - There is local place here (hazel park) that has for years done a few school/games and I think they just went with the dream cruise recently. If you want me to check with them - send me a PM about quantity/online ability and such. I will check with them.

Old 12-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ray definitely wants one
Old 12-12-2008, 02:50 PM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I know I what one. So I can have it match my R.C. Truck body when I'm racing

Old 12-12-2008, 05:28 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

well what color are the tshirts gunna be (crossing my fingers there yellow) so if someones intersted on designing they will have something to work around?
its up to the people who design the logo to say what color the background will be....... i know that we have photoshop people here that can make the design on a shirt so no imagination is needed :>

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

And I can see what I can do about the buying in bulk thing. We get T-shirts made(all the time lately) whenever we loose a cop. So the company treats us pretty well. So let me know whats up
sweet if you could that would be great.... and i would want you too maby wit off for a little bit to make sure there is goign to be intreset throughout the site and not just with the staff you dig?

“ Originally Posted by dianeofarcadia View Post

YEAH!
I am gonna get a SPJ and ProbeX T-shirt. LMAO.

hahahahaha for sure, hopefully we will get some designs and a good group of people to purchase so we can get this on the road :>

D/\SH - There is local place here (hazel park) that has for years done a few school/games and I think they just went with the dream cruise recently. If you want me to check with them - send me a PM about quantity/online ability and such. I will check with them.
sweer thanks bro and as said above we will have to see if there will be enough interest.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2008, 08:58 PM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

how about this for a front logo, and then any ideas for the back??

Old 12-12-2008, 09:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by BiohaZard View Post

how about this for a front logo, and then any ideas for the back??

wont be able to tell you... the wifi that im running rightnow is blocking the pic..... but when i get back home i will be sure to take a look and see how you do :>
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
spj, tshirts