1mrlcb 1mrlcb is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Replacing with Diamonds

Just got off the phone with sprint because i was having problems with my pro and it died and they were trying to get a replacement order in and the lady told me that she only can send me a brand new diamond with a car charger and i said what!!!She told me that the pros are back ordered and the diamond is the same but no keyboard and i told her that its not the same and she wanted to tell me its brand new with a car charger then i told her anyway i have a diamond to so why would i want another one?And i need you guys help what should i do and she said if i get the diamond i wont be able to get a pro when there in stock so im stuck

Old 12-17-2008, 01:30 PM
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.5

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Replacing with Diamonds

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

Just got off the phone with sprint because i was having problems with my pro and it died and they were trying to get a replacement order in and the lady told me that she only can send me a brand new diamond with a car charger and i said what!!!She told me that the pros are back ordered and the diamond is the same but no keyboard and i told her that its not the same and she wanted to tell me its brand new with a car charger then i told her anyway i have a diamond to so why would i want another one?And i need you guys help what should i do and she said if i get the diamond i wont be able to get a pro when there in stock so im stuck
It sucks, but I would just tell her to put you on the waiting list and set it up so that they send you one as soon as they come in....make sure you have her employee ID number and that she documents it in the notes. Then just do an ESN swap and use your Diamond until one comes in
The Following User Says Thank You to V I P For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2008, 02:12 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post

It sucks, but I would just tell her to put you on the waiting list and set it up so that they send you one as soon as they come in....make sure you have her employee ID number and that she documents it in the notes. Then just do an ESN swap and use your Diamond until one comes in
I guess im goin to do that but my diamond was supposed to be sold today but look like it not goin to be

Old 12-17-2008, 02:28 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Damn that sucks, I know you've been waiting for your pro for a minute... and your right, to go with another diamond would be pointless, I'd go with Cody's advice and wait list it out... how long can waiting on backorder's possibly take, right?
Old 12-17-2008, 02:32 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Damn that sucks, I know you've been waiting for your pro for a minute... and your right, to go with another diamond would be pointless, I'd go with Cody's advice and wait list it out... how long can waiting on backorder's possibly take, right?
They dont even know but on some sites i seen 1/19/09 and thats a long time

Old 12-17-2008, 08:11 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Honestly bro, I would get on the wait list but raise hell with the lady...tell her that if you wanted a diamond you would have bought a diamond and that if they want to replace the phone with a cheaper one then you should get some money back...I would try and get to the top of the wait list for all of the inconvenience. I understand if they are back ordered but to tell you that they will replace the touch pro with a diamond? That's just rediculous to me....sorry if I'm ranting but stuff like this pisses me off, even if it doesn't happen to me

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2008, 08:17 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

try callin some local corporate offices an see if they have em in stock, they told me the same thing when i first got my touch and would have to wait, then i do what i do best and talk my way into anything, i talked to like 5 different people and finally some chik told me she'd check my nearest corporate office and sure enough they had one in.....Try it bro an let us know if it's a go..

The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

They dont even know but on some sites i seen 1/19/09 and thats a long time
the date is correct if not later the way it is looking.

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

try callin some local corporate offices an see if they have em in stock, they told me the same thing when i first got my touch and would have to wait, then i do what i do best and talk my way into anything, i talked to like 5 different people and finally some chik told me she'd check my nearest corporate office and sure enough they had one in.....Try it bro an let us know if it's a go..
i would def wait for the pro and do what the above says and call corporate stores or have them do it for you via conference call.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2008, 09:34 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View daniel1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View daniel1's Photo Album Add daniel1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i called today about my bill and he went to look up the price of the pro and he said "they've taken the pro off our screens. We're not taking orders for them anymore because of how long the wait list is." idk if thats true but that's what he told me. it made me feel kinda cool to have that popular and limited of a phone
o and haha, you cant even press "select" online anymore

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daniel1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2008, 08:42 AM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I knew the TP would be hot but not this HOT damn

Old 12-18-2008, 08:51 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

the date is correct if not later the way it is looking.

i would def wait for the pro and do what the above says and call corporate stores or have them do it for you via conference call.
Those dick heads sent me the diamond and i told them no i dont want it and none of the stores have any at all i even checked other states

--------- New Post Merged on 18/12/2008 at 1048 --------

“ Originally Posted by Sh0wNuF View Post

Honestly bro, I would get on the wait list but raise hell with the lady...tell her that if you wanted a diamond you would have bought a diamond and that if they want to replace the phone with a cheaper one then you should get some money back...I would try and get to the top of the wait list for all of the inconvenience. I understand if they are back ordered but to tell you that they will replace the touch pro with a diamond? That's just rediculous to me....sorry if I'm ranting but stuff like this pisses me off, even if it doesn't happen to me
They dont have a waiting list they said i even spoke with the girls manager and the girl understood were i was comming from because she wanted to know how they were goin to send me something cheaper and with less features

Old 12-18-2008, 12:58 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Those dick heads sent me the diamond and i told them no i dont want it and none of the stores have any at all i even checked other states

--------- New Post Merged on 18/12/2008 at 1048 --------

They dont have a waiting list they said i even spoke with the girls manager and the girl understood were i was comming from because she wanted to know how they were goin to send me something cheaper and with less features
call them up and tell them that they need to send you a return package for that shit since you dont want it.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:30 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

call them up and tell them that they need to send you a return package for that shit since you dont want it.
Omg i just checked my email and i got 3 diamonds coming to me 1 came and 2 tommorow this is crazy and im going to call once i get back home

Old 12-18-2008, 01:47 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

WTF... these people really think they slick or something, and they are probably going to try and play it off as some sort of gltch... why would they send you 3 diamonds when all you want is 1 Pro... ridiculous
Old 12-18-2008, 02:09 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

WTF... these people really think they slick or something, and they are probably going to try and play it off as some sort of gltch... why would they send you 3 diamonds when all you want is 1 Pro... ridiculous
And then there goin to send return kits with them and i dont even have 3 diamonds this is weird they better not credit my account for 150 or im goin to be ticked

Old 12-18-2008, 04:52 PM

Omg i just checked my email and i got 3 diamonds coming to me 1 came and 2 tommorow this is crazy and im going to call once i get back home
before you call them ask them why they sent you a diamond and to make sure there are no other packages coming..... you might have got away with murder there son and be able to keep 2 of the diamonds if not on record.... ill call my boss and have him look up the account since im in michigan right now and he would be able to tell you since we deal with a lot of incoming and outgoing devices.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:13 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

before you call them ask them why they sent you a diamond and to make sure there are no other packages coming..... you might have got away with murder there son and be able to keep 2 of the diamonds if not on record.... ill call my boss and have him look up the account since im in michigan right now and he would be able to tell you since we deal with a lot of incoming and outgoing devices.
Thanks alot and i think i did but i dident bring up anything about the diamonds and i should be able to call early next week and get my pro a lady told me so im hoping thats true

The Following User Says Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
diamonds, replacing