Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-15-2008, 10:38 AM
kudvu002 kudvu002 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View kudvu002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kudvu002's Photo Album Add kudvu002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Just flashed to No2Chems nue3 pre1

And check out the screenies!!!!!! Ready to load all of my apps and see what happens! On another note only thing loaded is an alltel carrier cab and htc youtube app that just came out and well it fawkin works still....hahahahahahahaha
Attached Thumbnails
spj 3.png   spj mem.png  
Old 09-15-2008, 10:48 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Just flashed to No2Chems nue3 pre1

so whats the compromise that he mentions in his page to get the ram??

Old 09-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View worldwide's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View worldwide's Photo Album Add worldwide's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

He removed the camera.

Old 09-15-2008, 10:56 AM

View kudvu002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kudvu002's Photo Album Add kudvu002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

ya he removed it, but is working on a solution to be able to turn it on and off when needed or even making it work by rewritting the drivers. I myself flash so much and just use the phone to talk, text, and browse the web so i hardly use extras like bluetooth and all that office junk!!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: alltel

View HTCrokR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View HTCrokR's Photo Album Add HTCrokR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im gonna try this while i wait on take 5, where may i find this rom at my fellow junkies, thnks
Old 09-15-2008, 03:54 PM

“ Originally Posted by thchtc View Post

im gonna try this while i wait on take 5, where may i find this rom at my fellow junkies, thnks
http://www.nuerom.com/ is where you can find! You have to donate to create an account which after you do it will send you a link via email to set up an account and then you can download the nbh file. any donation is accepted! Also after running oxios and tfd2 and other random apps im still pulling 22's
The Following User Says Thank You to kudvu002 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2008, 03:58 PM

View HTCrokR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View HTCrokR's Photo Album Add HTCrokR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kudvu002 View Post

http://www.nuerom.com/ is where you can find! You have to donate to create an account which after you do it will send you a link via email to set up an account and then you can download the nbh file. any donation is accepted! Also after running oxios and tfd2 and other random apps im still pulling 22's
thanks again, i have no problem donating, its all for the cause. i know you have take 5 beta, how does it compare to this?
Old 09-15-2008, 03:59 PM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i haven't flashed this yet but probably will soon. guess when i'm bored with my current set up lol

Old 09-15-2008, 04:02 PM

thanks again, i have no problem donating, its all for the cause. i know you have take 5 beta, how does it compare to this?
i like pp upgrades and that's what the hybrids are all about but they lack on mem because it takes from! like I said im not big on all the extras I just use the phone, sms, and browse. Im with alltel just like you and this is my fav at the moment! I was big on dcd but this is just alot of mem!

edit: p.s. dont freak out when you reboot and come to the blue screen! after you boot take your battery out for a min. then when you boot back up go to your settings and memory and check how much!
The Following User Says Thank You to kudvu002 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2008, 04:04 PM

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

some roms you can chnage the pp size, to each his own.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:22 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lmao wow he removed the camera.. thats kinda dumb....I would have much rather reworked xip to use ext rom space...its doable and shit it would give you more room then dropping the cam..most custom roms dont use but the iota cab anyway..you can load that via sd card...looks like i may have to try to rewrite the xip.... my rom gets 29 with page pool at stock reason last got less was page pool was 6....
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2008, 04:26 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

lmao wow he removed the camera.. thats kinda dumb....I would have much rather reworked xip to use ext rom space...its doable and shit it would give you more room then dropping the cam..most custom roms dont use but the iota cab anyway..you can load that via sd card...looks like i may have to try to rewrite the xip.... my rom gets 29 with page pool at stock reason last got less was page pool was 6....
i was wondering what the deal was! ya i booted last night and it only gave me 22 and i was like wooooaaaaahhh! this one seems stabe to me right now, ive been having issues with roms not liking my keyboard as far as i will type and words will hang togther like......heyim at the mall what areyou doing. pretty gay just alot of backspacing.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:32 PM

i was wondering what the deal was! ya i booted last night and it only gave me 22 and i was like wooooaaaaahhh! this one seems stabe to me right now, ive been having issues with roms not liking my keyboard as far as i will type and words will hang togther like......heyim at the mall what areyou doing. pretty gay just alot of backspacing.
lmao just hold the backspace button

Old 09-15-2008, 06:12 PM

HOLLY SNIKES' i get 32m on boot, bout to load tf 2d and see how it runs, and did he remve the comm manager cause i cant find it to save my life, was about to skin it and its not there, lol
Old 09-15-2008, 06:17 PM

i think he did.

The Following User Says Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2008, 06:24 PM

HOLLY SNIKES' i get 32m on boot, bout to load tf 2d and see how it runs, and did he remve the comm manager cause i cant find it to save my life, was about to skin it and its not there, lol
well goes to show how much i use it...lmao....32 is crazy though!
Old 09-15-2008, 06:29 PM

well goes to show how much i use it...lmao....32 is crazy though!
crazy but real, now im at 27 after tf 2d and the carrier cab and alltell mms fix, thanks dude i was itching to flash, glad you posted this tread
Old 09-15-2008, 07:17 PM

crazy but real, now im at 27 after tf 2d and the carrier cab and alltell mms fix, thanks dude i was itching to flash, glad you posted this tread
i hit my comm manger button on the side and well i have 3 selections wifi, bluetooth and turning phone off and on! anyways glad you like it, and ya i can run tf2d, rescoe, audio manager, and skyfire and still be sittin at 21! its crazy but dope.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:14 AM

View worldwide's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View worldwide's Photo Album Add worldwide's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

No2chem released a new version of his nue3 with a camera toggle switch for high and low Ram and you can also change the pagepool from your device I just flashed it. It's pretty mind blowin'

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to worldwide For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2008, 10:47 AM

“ Originally Posted by worldwide View Post

No2chem released a new version of his nue3 with a camera toggle switch for high and low Ram and you can also change the pagepool from your device I just flashed it. It's pretty mind blowin'
im pretty satisfied with pre1 for now, just got everything installed back on my phone, so id hate to turn around and reflash so soon, i got 32mb on boot with pre1 and this looks to be 1mb more at 33mb with pre2, i will just wait till kaos does something with this, lets just hope.

nue3 pre2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HTCrokR For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2008, 12:00 PM

I woke up this morning and have already flashed! nuekernel is off the chain! im setting at 34 with the camera off of course but being able to change yyour pp and soft reset for it to take effect! crazy

Old 09-17-2008, 12:26 PM

I woke up this morning and have already flashed! nuekernel is off the chain! im setting at 34 with the camera off of course but being able to change yyour pp and soft reset for it to take effect! crazy
how stable is ths version after you changed your pp?
Old 09-17-2008, 12:53 PM

its fine in my book! there having a problem with sleep deatth(wont wake up and have to reset)but say after a couple resets it is fine! its fast and nuekernel is crazy

Old 09-17-2008, 06:03 PM

its fine in my book! there having a problem with sleep deatth(wont wake up and have to reset)but say after a couple resets it is fine! its fast and nuekernel is crazy
No2chem released pre 3 as fix for sleep of death.

The Following User Says Thank You to worldwide For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2008, 06:35 PM

this is amazing, now i wont start to panic when i drop below 18mb becasue i dont think i will see 18 again lol...this is what im gettin on boot with just spb screenshot intalled, wow

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen04.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	96 Bytes
ID:	16714 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen05.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	96 Bytes
ID:	16715
The Following User Says Thank You to HTCrokR For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2008, 06:48 PM

this is amazing, now i wont start to panic when i drop below 18mb becasue i dont think i will see 18 again lol...this is what im gettin on boot with just spb screenshot intalled, wow

Attachment 16714 Attachment 16715
im bout to flash pre 3 right now and then set up till next week

Old 12-19-2008, 02:17 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i flashed last night works good got 30mb after reboot and 27mb fully on.. works really good, not bad 4 a mogul..
The Following User Says Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
flashed, no2chems, nue3, pre1