Old 12-19-2008, 11:45 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
It is Official: samsung android on sprint in Q2

well, it is coming. Anyone in love with samsung Instinct hardward and android software?
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 12:55 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: It is Official: samsung android on sprint in Q2

They need new hardware the ''Instinks'' feels to cheap

Old 12-19-2008, 01:15 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ill get sprint to give this to me when it comes out just so i can see how it runs. i really dont think its gonna be as great as people think it is.

The Following User Says Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 01:31 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro & Diamond

View moneybaggs24's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View moneybaggs24's Photo Album Add moneybaggs24's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

that's good can't wait 2 try it out. hopefully it will be good on the htc pro
Old 12-19-2008, 02:41 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I havent had a chance to mess witht he Omnia, but Before I got my touch, i did mess around with my boy's instinct, truthfully, i don't mind the hardward of the instinct i think its decent, some minor room for improvment, like with the screen responsiveness, but the same could have been said for my touch out of the box... I think the reall drawback w/ the instinc is it's software/OS ... with some tweaking and the implementation of android, it'll be a much better device, but still, in my opinion having messed with android a bit, it's still very much in it's infancy, and I dont belive it'll actually hit its full potential for anouther couple of years... maybe by 2010 android as an OS will begin to be a major competitor to more develped and OS like WM... but as it stand now, untile the android community builds and start getting many more developers and to create more usefull apps and program to take full advntage of all its capabilites...android will continue to fall short... cuz the google developers can only do so much at a time, and the true genius always will come out of the community

just my two cents
The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
android, official, samsung, sprint