Old 12-26-2008, 02:09 AM
V I P V I P is offline   Thread Starter  
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Power Pack Family 1000

I was pleasantly surprised today when I looked at my plan at Sprint.com and saw that they changed my plan to the Power Pack Family 1000. A couple of weeks ago I got them to put in for a change of plan, I told them that I wanted the employee referrals 500 plan (which is basically the newer and more expensive SERO plan....aka the Simply Everything 450 for $10 less and includes 50 more minutes) and they agreed and said that it would change at the end of my billing cycle. Well today is the end and I looked at it and found this new Power Pack Family 1000.....for only $50 a month.

Plan Features:
Power Pack Plan
$50 Monthly Charge
1000 Shared Anytime Minutes Included
Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
Nationwide Long Distance Included
Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
Caller ID
Call Waiting

Nights and weekends starting at 7pm Included
23+ Month RLOF Eligibility Included
Sprint Unltd Power Vision Pack Included
Unlimited Two-Way Messaging $7.50
PCS PICTURE MAIL Included

At first I didn't think that it included the Unlimited Vision, but when I clicked on the "Add A Feature" tab, it was checked as included. Also, apparently I can add a second line for free. This isn't really a huge deal or anything, but I was happy because I'm getting double the minutes that I was expecting for $10 less.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to V I P For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2008, 03:05 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Power Pack Family 1000

“ Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post

I was pleasantly surprised today when I looked at my plan at Sprint.com and saw that they changed my plan to the Power Pack Family 1000. A couple of weeks ago I got them to put in for a change of plan, I told them that I wanted the employee referrals 500 plan (which is basically the newer and more expensive SERO plan....aka the Simply Everything 450 for $10 less and includes 50 more minutes) and they agreed and said that it would change at the end of my billing cycle. Well today is the end and I looked at it and found this new Power Pack Family 1000.....for only $50 a month.

Plan Features:
Power Pack Plan
$50 Monthly Charge
1000 Shared Anytime Minutes Included
Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
Nationwide Long Distance Included
Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
Caller ID
Call Waiting

Nights and weekends starting at 7pm Included
23+ Month RLOF Eligibility Included
Sprint Unltd Power Vision Pack Included
Unlimited Two-Way Messaging $7.50
PCS PICTURE MAIL Included

At first I didn't think that it included the Unlimited Vision, but when I clicked on the "Add A Feature" tab, it was checked as included. Also, apparently I can add a second line for free. This isn't really a huge deal or anything, but I was happy because I'm getting double the minutes that I was expecting for $10 less.
That's tight bro...congrats...They may be a pain in the ass sometimes but I've honestly found Sprint to be the best service available!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
1000, family, pack, power