Old 12-30-2008, 12:09 PM
V I P V I P is offline   Thread Starter  
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Screwed on Ebay

I sold a Touch Pro on ebay for $400 and the guy has been giving me the run around for about a week about updating his paypal account. Today he sent me a message saying that he got a Diamond so he doesn't need it anymore. Isn't that illegal or something? This is my first item that I have ever sold on ebay and don't know what to do. If anybody else would like it for that price, I will put it on here in the right section...just let me know.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:17 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Screwed on Ebay

“ Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post

I sold a Touch Pro on ebay for $400 and the guy has been giving me the run around for about a week about updating his paypal account. Today he sent me a message saying that he got a Diamond so he doesn't need it anymore. Isn't that illegal or something? This is my first item that I have ever sold on ebay and don't know what to do. If anybody else would like it for that price, I will put it on here in the right section...just let me know.
HI I THINK not he can redraw the agrement as a buyer read the ebay rulez about selling and buyer rights you find your answer there

grtz WEESJE
TEAM HTC
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2008, 12:32 PM
V I P V I P is offline   Thread Starter  
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by weesje View Post

HI I THINK not he can redraw the agrement as a buyer read the ebay rulez about selling and buyer rights you find your answer there

grtz WEESJE
TEAM HTC
Yeah I thought that you were legally bound once you bid.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:36 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Maybe you should try craigslist out... no worries about the auction, and transactions a relativly quick, cuz everyone you deal with will be local and you can just swap money for merchandise directly...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2008, 03:39 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well, neither paypal nor ebay will make the guy pay, so start by sending the guy a payment reminder or just request for the transacion to be cancelled(all under seller tools im sure) stating the buyer refuses to pay, he'll have to agree to it(which im sure he will) and that will be the end, SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR ANY EBAY FEES!!!, then you can relist the item and who knows maybe you could get more money the second time around.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2008, 08:23 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

Well, neither paypal nor ebay will make the guy pay, so start by sending the guy a payment reminder or just request for the transacion to be cancelled(all under seller tools im sure) stating the buyer refuses to pay, he'll have to agree to it(which im sure he will) and that will be the end, SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR ANY EBAY FEES!!!, then you can relist the item and who knows maybe you could get more money the second time around.
yup thats what i do for my buddy who i sell a lot of car parts on ebay for.... he owns a junkyard and if you run into that you either do what he said above or file a non paying buyers strike and if he odesnt pay at the end of that ebay will not charge you either
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2008, 04:27 AM
Smart Phone Junkie!
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: VZW

View Spr0ckEt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Spr0ckEt's Photo Album Add Spr0ckEt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Maybe you should try craigslist out... no worries about the auction, and transactions a relativly quick, cuz everyone you deal with will be local and you can just swap money for merchandise directly...

Just bring your pistol... you know they are.

The Following User Says Thank You to Spr0ckEt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2008, 06:51 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you can do as all said..file a grievance with ebay...in the end he will either pay you...or he will loose his ability to use ebay..point blank period...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2008, 10:03 AM
Mobile Model: Iphone 3GS 32GB
Mobile Carrier: ATT
Mobile OS: IPHONE

View mikewhooo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mikewhooo's Photo Album Add mikewhooo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you didnt get screwed at least you didnt send then he files a complaint against you and get the money that's why i hate paypal they are always for the buyer.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:39 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola Rizr Z3
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah like everyone else said... once you bid/win you have to pay cause ur entitled for it... my cousin tryed to bid on two xbox 360's cause he thought he was gonna lose one but ended up having two and sold one...

The Following User Says Thank You to Evolancer13 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
ebay, screwed