Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-29-2008, 08:08 AM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Looking For Staff

“ Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post

haha i love ya too and now you've been upgraded!
i just logged in, and i was like WHAT?!?! thanks!

Old 08-29-2008, 04:09 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiohaZard View Post

i just logged in, and i was like WHAT?!?! thanks!
lmao you earned it bro enjoy.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:07 PM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well there is nothing special about me. I'm a computer programmer for the goverment, I program the weapons systems on the Abrams tanks and the strykers. Still learning to build my own roms, I have a Masters in computer science from ohio state. I know all fourms of programming. I'm @ a computer 20 hrs out of the day and as most have seen I'm on this site alot. I enjoy helping people and showing them new thngs,I also enjoy learning new things. I can help out in any area that you need me @ just not so much on the graphic side.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fatal_Error For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2008, 04:09 PM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by toked420420 View Post

Well there is nothing special about me. I'm a computer programmer for the goverment, I program the weapons systems on the Abrams tanks and the strykers. Still learning to build my own roms, I have a Masters in computer science from ohio state. I know all fourms of programming. I'm @ a computer 20 hrs out of the day and as most have seen I'm on this site alot. I enjoy helping people and showing them new thngs,I also enjoy learning new things. I can help out in any area that you need me @ just not so much on the graphic side.
i don't think we're currently looking for staff just yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View keithtoxic's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View keithtoxic's Photo Album Add keithtoxic's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey all :] I'm a professional graphic designer(regularly do contracted work for record labels, recording studios, national touring bands, etc...) and if you guys are looking for graphic work I can handle basically anything. I'm available for everything from sig/banner design to UI layouts and everything in between. Working on a new program or something but need some attractive graphics for it to be a hit? I'm perfect for it :]

I could also do things like graphic touch ups on forum, logos, all that.

Heres a small portfolio page for a lot of my work, just know everything on it is band related artwork on account of 80% of my clientele are music industry.

myspace.com/turnthemusic
The Following User Says Thank You to keithtoxic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2008, 05:49 PM

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by keithtoxic View Post

Hey all :] I'm a professional graphic designer(regularly do contracted work for record labels, recording studios, national touring bands, etc...) and if you guys are looking for graphic work I can handle basically anything. I'm available for everything from sig/banner design to UI layouts and everything in between. Working on a new program or something but need some attractive graphics for it to be a hit? I'm perfect for it :]

Heres a small portfolio page for a lot of my work, just know everything on it is band related artwork on account of 80% of my clientele are music industry.

myspace.com/turnthemusic
we always need graphics people. just help out around in that area and you'll be recognized soon enough

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2008, 02:06 PM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well puertoblack2003 if you guys need anything let me know I'm here to help in anyway I can.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fatal_Error For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2008, 02:08 PM
puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by keithtoxic View Post

myspace.com/turnthemusic

Well puertoblack2003 if you guys need anything let me know I'm here to help in anyway I can.

everyone has been acknowledge, and we'll let you guys know by pm of our decision

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2008, 06:42 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TyTN 2/Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: ATT

View nucentury08's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nucentury08's Photo Album Add nucentury08's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hello Dash Big Jew Coderez Venum and Kaos and those I forgot You all should know who I am by Now If not im NuCentury08 Also know as Wmm Windows mobile Master I would love to be Staff are Even Mod to Start at Spj as I would Bring Lots And Lot's to the Spj Famialy With my 11 yeas of Wm programing plus The Main goal is to Help Other people who may not be at are Speed when it comes to Wm/ppc/smartphones/Pc...lol But Anyways I have A Eee pc 701/A Tablet Laptop and a Macbbok pro as well ad a oqo and a Desktop pc So I have no problem keeping the Site up I can't think of anything Else for now So hope to join yall soon at Staff Sup Big Jew.....lol.Peace yall Oh yea I have posted Things on Spj ..lol Ivisit/Trakax/Virtural Mouse/Ect.......

The Following User Says Thank You to nucentury08 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2008, 07:08 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by nucentury08 View Post

Hello Dash Big Jew Coderez Venum and Kaos and those I forgot You all should know who I am by Now If not im NuCentury08 Also know as Wmm Windows mobile Master I would love to be Staff are Even Mod to Start at Spj as I would Bring Lots And Lot's to the Spj Famialy With my 11 yeas of Wm programing plus The Main goal is to Help Other people who may not be at are Speed when it comes to Wm/ppc/smartphones/Pc...lol But Anyways I have A Eee pc 701/A Tablet Laptop and a Macbbok pro as well ad a oqo and a Desktop pc So I have no problem keeping the Site up I can't think of anything Else for now So hope to join yall soon at Staff Sup Big Jew.....lol.Peace yall Oh yea I have posted Things on Spj ..lol Ivisit/Trakax/Virtural Mouse/Ect.......
hey havent got to talk to you much but right now we are fully staffed.... but we will def keep you in mind for when we open up new spots..... got to talk to jew since he knows you best :> (his name is ariel btw lmao like the little mermaid.)
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2008, 07:19 PM
**formerly chris101**

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by nucentury08 View Post

Word, we often catch the members that are really contributing to the betterment of SPJ, believe me. Or just ask Tweety. But as Dashy said, we currently are fully staffed, but are always on the lookout for good talent...if you feel that you can really make a difference in the WM or PPC world, then start tossing around your own origial ideas, and maybe (JUST MAYBE) we can talk our lovely owners into starting a programmers/programming section here at SPJ. We recently added a Graphix section, and graphics experts to the staff, so I'm willing to betcha that we can expand even more with the right personnel showing their stuff, and showing the staff here what you programmers are really capable of...just my advice....take it or leave it...but thanks for your dedication...

-Bio, out!

Old 09-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TyTN 2/Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: ATT

View nucentury08's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nucentury08's Photo Album Add nucentury08's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Lmao Thank's Dash......

Old 09-26-2008, 11:13 PM
InsomniAddict
Mobile Model: MogulTouchProTouchHD

Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,397 Posts

View scott8813's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View scott8813's Photo Album Add scott8813's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Like I've said in previous posts, I've been building computers since about the age of ten, and before finding this site spent a good two years combing through google and similar sites looking for programs back when i just had the ppc 6700. When I'm not constantly at work. This is where I annoy (unintentionally) my girl with spending a good portion of time. All of the rest of my time is dedicated to making up for it. As far as programs and programming go, I'm not "write it all myself" savy but I have no problem doing my own version of reverse engineering a program to figure out how to do what i want. Basically I am just wanting to give back what i can to this site for all that its given me. Thanx
The Following User Says Thank You to scott8813 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2008, 12:06 AM

“ Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post

Like I've said in previous posts, I've been building computers since about the age of ten, and before finding this site spent a good two years combing through google and similar sites looking for programs back when i just had the ppc 6700. When I'm not constantly at work. This is where I annoy (unintentionally) my girl with spending a good portion of time. All of the rest of my time is dedicated to making up for it. As far as programs and programming go, I'm not "write it all myself" savy but I have no problem doing my own version of reverse engineering a program to figure out how to do what i want. Basically I am just wanting to give back what i can to this site for all that its given me. Thanx
Thanks bro and i really cant wait to see some of your work :>
Old 09-29-2008, 12:56 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Id love to be a program uploader cause im always on the computer finding new programs and testing them and i would love to share some with you guys O yea i have like 6 hours my hands and id like to use some to help
Old 09-29-2008, 01:52 PM
**formerly chris101**

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

Id love to be a program uploader cause im always on the computer finding new programs and testing them and i would love to share some with you guys O yea i have like 6 hours my hands and id like to use some to help
you don't have to be team htc to be uploading programs...that's part of what we look for in our members before we make the decision to upgrade them...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiohaZard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2008, 02:13 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you don't have to be team htc to be uploading programs...that's part of what we look for in our members before we make the decision to upgrade them...
O so if i keep uploading you guys will upgrade me?
Old 09-29-2008, 02:38 PM

if you do the work, we will notice you. and when a spot opens up, we will keep you in mind. this is a sharing community, so please share what you have with us.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2008, 11:37 PM
**formerly chris101**

no, i said that's PART of what we look for, look at it this way....we ALL have somewhat of a say-so when it comes to promoting people...we take notice of the people around here that are going above and beyond in the forums...just ask Tweety...she did some serious work, and we all noticed it, and loved her for it....you really have to stand out and make a real impression on us and our members...we @ SPJ take real pride in our staff, and recognize when a member is really standing out... "if you build it, they will come" anyone wanna tell me what that's from?!?!?

The Following User Says Thank You to BiohaZard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2008, 11:44 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

"IF U BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME" brooo! thats field of dreams if im not mistaken!

Old 09-29-2008, 11:47 PM
**formerly chris101**

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

"IF U BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME" brooo! thats field of dreams if im not mistaken!
absolutely right!!! you've just won a new car!! -- the catch is -- you have to talk Dashy out of his kick-ass bimmer...that damn thing is so nice...makes mine look like a simpleton...dammit

Old 09-30-2008, 12:16 AM
Mobile Model: htc mogul

View bxgxd's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bxgxd's Photo Album Add bxgxd's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey puertoblack2003 ive been already trying to become a program uploader . . i might be only 15 but i know alot about this stuff... i go to school and get home at 4 and i have the rest of the night for help . . i already have alot of programs ready to be uploaded but i cannot find that one desktop uploader thing but thats besides the problem what do u think?
Old 09-30-2008, 12:25 AM

absolutely right!!! you've just won a new car!! -- the catch is -- you have to talk Dashy out of his kick-ass bimmer...that damn thing is so nice...makes mine look like a simpleton...dammit
hahahhaahah you aint touching my shit lmao....... i love that car soooooooo much :> and yes, the plastic on the back seat is still attached for easy cleanup. (and it hasnt failed yet )

“ Originally Posted by bxgxd View Post

hey puertoblack2003 ive been already trying to become a program uploader . . i might be only 15 but i know alot about this stuff... i go to school and get home at 4 and i have the rest of the night for help . . i already have alot of programs ready to be uploaded but i cannot find that one desktop uploader thing but thats besides the problem what do u think?
ill leave this one to puertoblack2003 :>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2008, 12:30 AM
Mobile Model: htc mogul

View bxgxd's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bxgxd's Photo Album Add bxgxd's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

TMI dude!!!! lmao!!! haha well i found the easy upload tool FINALLY!!!

cant wait til MY laptop comes back from shop! this ones slow but can i start uploading or what?
Old 09-30-2008, 12:39 AM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by bxgxd View Post

TMI dude!!!! lmao!!! haha well i found the easy upload tool FINALLY!!!

cant wait til MY laptop comes back from shop! this ones slow but can i start uploading or what?
everyone has been noted....just being a uploader doesn't make you staff shit i can do that all day myself, RIGHT STAFF????.....but to become staff involves in helping members out and answer the question, moderating the forum.As described on this first post..and off course upload stuff too but my main priority right now is members attention....all other we have staff now doing what millions of other member have done...

Good luck and also when we notice that you been helping a great deal...a vote well be started among staff.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2008, 08:16 AM
**formerly chris101**

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

everyone has been noted....just being a uploader doesn't make you staff shit i can do that all day myself, RIGHT STAFF????.....but to become staff involves in helping members out and answer the question, moderating the forum.As described on this first post..and off course upload stuff too but my main priority right now is members attention....all other we have staff now doing what millions of other member have done...

Good luck and also when we notice that you been helping a great deal...a vote well be started among staff.
...........word.........

The Following User Says Thank You to BiohaZard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2008, 03:29 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yes sir... i try to help as much as possible.. even while: on the toilet/driving/shopping/drinking etc.. even durring sex.. lmao!
The Following User Says Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2008, 04:13 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

yes sir... i try to help as much as possible.. even while: on the toilet/driving/shopping/drinking etc.. even durring sex.. lmao!
Lmao Nine you only have 900 plus post think of Dash over 42,000 i dont think his laptop ever leaves his hands lol.......
The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Lmao Nine you only have 900 plus post think of Dash over 42,000 i dont think his laptop ever leaves his hands lol.......
lol dash's post per day count is like 75 it's ****ed haha i think he just uses his diamond or touch pro and uses opera all the time
The Following User Says Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

lol dash's post per day count is like 75 it's ****ed haha i think he just uses his diamond or touch pro and uses opera all the time
Lmao as Jew says Dash is our Saviour knows all has answers for all
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2008, 05:06 PM

hahahahaa its all good, just doing my thang..... :>
Old 09-30-2008, 05:14 PM

lmao you guys. especially 96 with his comments! lmao perv

Old 09-30-2008, 05:18 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

alright NOOBS lets stop craping thte thread LOL J/K

Old 10-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well ya know i'm like crazy good at this shit.

Old 10-14-2008, 10:04 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch
Mobile Carrier: rogers
Mobile OS: 6.0

View mouss's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mouss's Photo Album Add mouss's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey if you need staf I can do what you guys want cozim realy good and i love this site my phone is all about this site so plz can be in the staff

Old 10-14-2008, 11:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by Tigerz View Post

Well ya know i'm like crazy good at this shit.
hahahhahaa yeah but if you would stick around for more than 2 days at a time ( we see you 2 days out of every 6 months lmao)

“ Originally Posted by mouss View Post

hey if you need staf I can do what you guys want cozim realy good and i love this site my phone is all about this site so plz can be in the staff
right now we arent looking for staff but with the way that the site is growing and bout to grow after im on fox tech trends will be crazy :> so keep helping out round the boards with questions and posting good stuff up and you will be noticed by the staff..... we already have a thread up with people we are interested in :>
Old 10-14-2008, 11:06 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i wouldn't mind applying for technical advisor, i have learned a great deal about ppc's since i got mind and i can usually find a solution to most problems. i wouldn't mind the graphics one either although im still working on my photoshop skillz.

o and for time wise i am a true junkie im on here at least 3-4 hours a day even if its just refreshing. to see if theres any new updates.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Diamond

View mrandygets's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrandygets's Photo Album Add mrandygets's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I am willing to help out. Dont know much. I am willing to learn. I have time to do this for SPJ... I can give alot of time.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:47 PM

“ Originally Posted by mrandygets View Post

I am willing to help out. Dont know much. I am willing to learn. I have time to do this for SPJ... I can give alot of time.
you would need to fill out the app when you feel you are ready..... its like a job you have to know the topic so once you feel comfortable fill out that app and the staff will vote on what to do.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:54 PM

View mrandygets's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrandygets's Photo Album Add mrandygets's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

you would need to fill out the app when you feel you are ready..... its like a job you have to know the topic so once you feel comfortable fill out that app and the staff will vote on what to do.
Like i said i am willing to learn. If someone can show me or teach me how to do it. Thanks for your time though.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:56 PM

Like i said i am willing to learn. If someone can show me or teach me how to do it. Thanks for your time though.
the board is your teacher... become familiar with it and show you want the position by posting on the boards and helping people.... staff positions are something that have to be earned around here :>
Old 01-03-2009, 10:03 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

the board is your teacher... become familiar with it and show you want the position by posting on the boards and helping people.... staff positions are something that have to be earned around here :>
Okay, no problem. While I have ya. SPJ is loading very slow for me. Any info on that?

The Following User Says Thank You to mrandygets For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2009, 10:05 PM

Okay, no problem. While I have ya. SPJ is loading very slow for me. Any info on that?
its running fine on my side... we were down for a little bit but thats about it.
Old 01-04-2009, 12:34 PM
OG Member

there's no actual teaching just earn your rank and we may consider it or may not....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
staff