Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Mystery Mystery is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Diamond
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Mystery's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mystery's Photo Album Add Mystery's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Htc diamond screen protector

Does anyone know a trusted site or a store where I can get a screen protector for my htc diamond. (cheap) The one I had got a scratch and I want to change it. Thanks!
Old 01-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Htc diamond screen protector

“ Originally Posted by danielmtz View Post

Does anyone know a trusted site or a store where I can get a screen protector for my htc diamond. (cheap) The one I had got a scratch and I want to change it. Thanks!
how much do you consider cheap?
Old 01-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Mystery Mystery is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Diamond

View Mystery's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mystery's Photo Album Add Mystery's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

how much do you consider cheap?
Well i don't know, since the one I had was included, how much do they usually sell for?
Old 01-05-2009, 11:42 PM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

WalMart sells overlays for like $10 for 5 of them. They are in with the cell phone stuff. You can use overlays that go on video cameras too. You buy the same ones that they sell at walmart from the sprint store, and they are like double the price. I found the ones I use at the dollar store. They go on old PDAs that no one uses anymore, and they were a buck for 10 or 12 of them. They are more rubber than the new ones, and they seem to work better to me. But make sure that whichever one you use, clean the screen well. Take your time and make sure that you get the layout right before you put it on.

The Following User Says Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
diamond, htc, protector, screen