1mrlcb 1mrlcb is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Funny story

I found this at ppcgeeks it was hilarious i just had to post it here

I want to share this story about a dumb thing I did! Hope you all enjoy and come forward with other stories of your own or stories you heard, but I think mine beats everyone!
I have to remind you that the night before, I went out and drank too much! So the next day I woke up with a hangover. I get a call from my landlord telling me that he needs to show the house to a potential buyer. So I start cleaning my apartment. I take my phone with me into the bathroom. I place it above the bowl and as Im moving stuff and cleaning everything in the bathroom and as everything is shaking about, my cell phone drops from its shelf and falls into my toilet bowl! Creating a splash, but didn’t completely fall into the water. Im thankful that it still functions. (My head is killing me about now) so I continue to clean the bathroom and wash away the water. I place the phone on top of my shelf. At this point Im just trying to clean the splashed water. So now my phone rings!!! (I set it to vibrate and ring). The vibration from the phone made the phone slip and slide again and falls right back into the toilet bowl!! Now its completely submerged into my toilet bowl! Damn! What was I thinking to place it on top of the shelf again! So as it rings inside the bowl, it just dies out and the screen turns black on my cell phone! I just noticed before the screen went black that its the girl that Im going on a date with tonight! Damn!! (Migraine is getting worse) I take it out and remove the battery. Start drying out the damn cell phone. I shake all the water from it and take a cloth to try and suck out all the excess water. Now Im pressed for time. I need my cell phone! I have no way of calling or texting. I have a date tonight! How am I gonna call her?? I have to dry out this phone and hope that it will work again. Now this is when Im getting desperate! (my hangover isn’t helping either and the fact that my landlord is showing the house) I decide to place the phone in my toaster oven and put it at 200 degrees and set the toaster oven to broil. (Broil, bake, toast I forget!) This should evaporate the water and dry out my phone. Then I’ll be able to use it again! (hangover really sucks! I have to take some Excedrin migraine to kill this pain im getting!) I continue to clean my apartment and notice a smell! I forgot I left my cell phone in the toaster oven! I ran to the kitchen and turned off my toaster oven, looked inside and found my cell phone was completely melted away! I just wanted to grab it quickly, but I knew enough that it will burn me. Go Figure! I had enough sense for that! Now Im out a cell phone all together. Who knew it would melt so fast!! (Damn! My heads really killing me now! When does the Excedrin kick in?) I feel so stupid, so dumb to do something like this. And worst of all, Im a computer expert!! This has to be one for the record. The best part is that I have Total equipment protection, so they gave me a HTC Diamond. Would rather get the Touch Pro, but after this dumb move, who am I to complain!! I attached 2 pics of it. notice the grill marks!! Life is Funnny!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2009, 02:43 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Funny story

aha thats hilarious.... that person def wasnt thinking straight hahaha
Old 01-15-2009, 03:01 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow, even when i'm completely s**t faced i still treat my phone like a newborn baby...i can't believe that he still got a new phone from the insurance

Old 01-15-2009, 03:18 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Oh Man that was Great story I havent laught that hard in a really long time , The part about you putting in the toaster oven about had me crying lmao.... It is great to know i can put my phone in the oven melt it an they will replace it at Sprint. Thats is why they Rock!!!!!!!! I am not sure i got a story to top that one lol

Old 01-15-2009, 03:47 AM
InsomniAddict
Mobile Model: MogulTouchProTouchHD

Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,397 Posts

View scott8813's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View scott8813's Photo Album Add scott8813's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

should definately put it in the for sale area as a "hot item"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scott8813 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,455 Times in 377 Posts

View Metalmayhem's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Metalmayhem's Photo Album Add Metalmayhem's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

OMG!!!! Idiot haha.....

The Following User Says Thank You to Metalmayhem For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
funny, story