Old 01-23-2009, 11:27 AM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Xbox 360 Laptop (Original) ps3 laptop

FOUND THIS LOL A friend of mine asked back in May “Can you build an Xbox 360 laptop?” And I responded “Sure, can you pay for it?” He agreed, and thus I set forth on what was surely to be my most complex and insanely ridiculous videogame project yet. (I say videogame project as I highly doubt I’ll ever manage anything as complex as Port Washington again, though at times this project sucked my will to live about as much)

With my first batch of “venture capital” in hand I ran off to the nearby store to get myself an Xbox 360 Super Package, or whatever the $400 version is called. While I won’t mention the game store I stopped at by name, I will recreate the amazing conversation I had with one of their employees…

chek this out awesome

Code

http://benheck.com/xbox-360-laptop-3-elite

PS3 LAPTOP

Code

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GThnicj7g&feature=related

GRTZ WEESJE
TEAM HTC@SPJ

The Following User Says Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
360, laptop, original, ps3, xbox