Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-18-2009, 11:03 PM
cookz123z cookz123z is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: palm pre
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: WebOS

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View cookz123z's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cookz123z's Photo Album Add cookz123z's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Pittsburghs going to the superbowl

Steelers kicked the ravens a$$, 23 to 14. cardinals get ready for and a$$ kicking also
Old 01-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Pittsburghs going to the superbowl

“ Originally Posted by cookz123z View Post

Steelers kicked the ravens a$$, 23 to 14. cardinals get ready for and a$$ kicking also
hahahah congrats my lions will be there soon hahahhahhaha... but anyways i feel that the cardinals will pick away and tire the steelers defense and the cards will come out with the win for that reason alone. (than warner will retire)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 02:44 PM

View cookz123z's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cookz123z's Photo Album Add cookz123z's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol..no way...but people here in pittsburgh are under estimating the cardinals...i keep hearing how its going to be an easy win but ya never know...look at last years superbowl

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahah congrats my lions will be there soon hahahhahhaha... but anyways i feel that the cardinals will pick away and tire the steelers defense and the cards will come out with the win for that reason alone. (than warner will retire)
--------- New Post Merged on 20/1/2009 at 0320 --------

o ya i have been searching for a steelers touch flo3d complete theme and i cant find one for jack shi#...is there any way u can request one?..i saw where you can request the backgrounds for them but not for the full touchflo theme quote=cookz123z;332084]lol..no way...but people here in pittsburgh are under estimating the cardinals...i keep hearing how its going to be an easy win but ya never know...look at last years superbowl[/quote]
The Following User Says Thank You to cookz123z For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View josh2143's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View josh2143's Photo Album Add josh2143's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey bro,

Go Steelers, born and bred Steeler fan here, just displaced in KY. I think people take the Cards way to lightly as well, Wisenhunt didn't get hired there because he doesn't know how to coach, and Fitzgerald is a beast. But I do hope we beat them back to AZ. About the TF3D theme, I asked for one a couple of months back, and since it takes so long to create one, they do not accept requests for them. Totally understandable, but if I come across one, I will be sure to let you know, as I have been searching diligintly as well.

Go Steelers,

Josh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to josh2143 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 09:28 PM

ya for sure..they should do good...k deff. do that thanks

“ Originally Posted by josh2143 View Post

Hey bro,

Go Steelers, born and bred Steeler fan here, just displaced in KY. I think people take the Cards way to lightly as well, Wisenhunt didn't get hired there because he doesn't know how to coach, and Fitzgerald is a beast. But I do hope we beat them back to AZ. About the TF3D theme, I asked for one a couple of months back, and since it takes so long to create one, they do not accept requests for them. Totally understandable, but if I come across one, I will be sure to let you know, as I have been searching diligintly as well.

Go Steelers,

Josh
Old 01-20-2009, 09:31 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i want the cards for sure nice to see a team that hasnt gone

Old 01-20-2009, 10:00 PM

get out if here...lol quote=MikeyD;332182]i want the cards for sure nice to see a team that hasnt gone[/quote]
Old 01-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by cookz123z View Post

get out if here...lol quote=MikeyD;332182]i want the cards for sure nice to see a team that hasnt gone
[/quote]
im all for the cards also :>
Old 01-20-2009, 10:33 PM

fu#k you both ...lol
im all for the cards also :>[/quote]
Old 01-20-2009, 11:42 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint TP
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View sracercelica's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sracercelica's Photo Album Add sracercelica's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I want the steelers to take it, but somehow I get the feeling that the Cards offense is going to wear out that steel defense. Fitz is a freak of nature! lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sracercelica For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2009, 04:43 PM

lol...ya anything can happen

“ Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post

I want the steelers to take it, but somehow I get the feeling that the Cards offense is going to wear out that steel defense. Fitz is a freak of nature! lol
Old 01-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Mobile Model: Motorola Rizr Z3
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i think steelers will win, because the ravens defense was "soo good" that they were gonna win but lost... and i dont think big ben was even SACKED... i love watchin him play, he is the most chilled out and laid back QB, when he throws someone off his shoulder, he doesnt look like hes panicing... steelers have a great defense and a better offense... and remember when the cards started to struggle in the end of the 3rd and the 4 quarter? they will do that the whole game...

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
pittsburghs, superbowl