Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-05-2007, 06:20 PM
bondsingh bondsingh is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC touchHD & XPERIA
Mobile Carrier: tmobile
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View bondsingh's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bondsingh's Photo Album Add bondsingh's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
ROM 2.17.651.0 for sprint htc mogul

hey everybody,
anyone try the new rom update to their mogul that came out on 11/29? any feedback would be great. i havent done the update yet, thinking it might be too early. better to wait anonther week and see what are the responses from the brave ones. lol.
we all know how the last one went....it was taken off after 8 days after soooo many complaints. let me know!
Old 12-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: ROM 2.17.651.0 for sprint htc mogul

“ Originally Posted by bondsingh View Post

hey everybody,
anyone try the new rom update to their mogul that came out on 11/29? any feedback would be great. i havent done the update yet, thinking it might be too early. better to wait anonther week and see what are the responses from the brave ones. lol.
we all know how the last one went....it was taken off after 8 days after soooo many complaints. let me know!
i have, it works great still the memory leak issue but the bluetooth and the freezign has been fixed. best rom out there at this time if you were to ask me. you can upgrade but than either janurary or feburary the REV A rom will be coming out so you would definately want to check that out. hope this helps bro
Old 12-05-2007, 07:55 PM

View bondsingh's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bondsingh's Photo Album Add bondsingh's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sounds good......of course i gotta get that rom!

so im assuming that ALL your programs that you had loaded/using BEFORE the new rom are working perfectly now on the new rom, dash???? no difference in performance bc of the new rom? asking, only bc i know new files are added and some are deleted to make a new one.

vic
Old 12-05-2007, 08:18 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by bondsingh View Post

sounds good......of course i gotta get that rom!

so im assuming that ALL your programs that you had loaded/using BEFORE the new rom are working perfectly now on the new rom, dash???? no difference in performance bc of the new rom? asking, only bc i know new files are added and some are deleted to make a new one.

vic
they all did but some people have reported to me that the htc home plugin anf the cube casue conflicts but some dont have the problem. the performance of the rom is way better than the previous meaning no freezes, faster speeds, and the bluetooth troubles fixed. the new rom is posted go to the local search tab and search for it and you will find it. so have fun with the rom bro. the only problem is just like the others and that is the memory leak and that has been fixed a little bit and performs a little bit better on the leak problem
Old 12-06-2007, 01:44 AM

got my answer...thanks. ill let you know in about a week how it goes. cant wait for that other update...im jealous you already got to try it.

ill ask you detailed questions about that in another thread later. i learned something from tigerz...."dont crap the thread"! ..lol i had no idea what that meant until i read it on other peoples threads.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:51 AM

aight cool tell me what you thinkz and all yeah crapping just makes the thread go off the point it was made for and makes the informations scattered everywhere so we try to keep them as clean as we can so the info is easier to find for oyu the members and us the staff
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
htc, mogul, rom, sprint