Normb8s home screens w/ s2ul2

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-05-2007, 10:29 PM
normb8s normb8s is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View normb8s's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View normb8s's Photo Album Add normb8s's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Normb8s home screens w/ s2ul2

Here are the themes im cycling through right now. Punisher, Escalade, Alein vs Predator, and the findin Nemo slide 2 unlock joint. I got the custom 6 tab jump off with the bottom left button mapped to the slide 2 unlock locking app. Tell me which one yall feelin the most
Old 12-05-2007, 10:31 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Normb8s home screens w/ s2ul2

ha nice bro i see your using those as wallpapers why not get them compiled into themes so the top and bottom bars as well as the backgrounds all match???? looks good though bro keep us updated as you switch them
Old 12-05-2007, 10:37 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice bro im lovin the punisher one

Old 12-06-2007, 03:59 AM

View normb8s's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View normb8s's Photo Album Add normb8s's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thx guys for checkin em out. Imma do like Dash said and fix em up real nice and contribute to the site.

Oh yea and actually dash these arent just wallpapers. I just didnt mess with the editing the bars. Imma get on it tho cuz it would make em look better. By the way has anyone figured out how to make the bars pitch black so I can make that punisher theme all black back ground. Let me know.... peace

Old 12-06-2007, 01:26 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

if you look in the themes section on the site under ppc themes you will see a sticky thread that will tell you how to do it and all. just a program that takes like 2 seconds to change them to black. real easy. if you like it hit da rep.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:20 AM

Well i redid most of them and added some new ones. I just wanna give a big upz to tigerz for the video too on themgen which made making these a breeze.

Iron Man (Tony Stark baby)

Detroit Pistons (I been rockin this one lately since my dogz is takin the east)

Mylessa Ford (I don't care if she drive a honda accord cuz id still hit)

AVP (I hope part 2 is betta than the last one)

Slide 2 unlock lambo animated gif (requires s2u2 v.95 or greater) just right click this image and save it to ur pc as wallpaper.gif than put it in ur grfx folder found in Programs Files\S2u2 on your Pocket pc. Looks really bad azz when yo phone on idle

Old 01-11-2008, 03:25 AM

and hear are the downloads for each theme
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

Old 01-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul

View Mandingo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mandingo's Photo Album Add Mandingo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

LOvin Milessa Ford and punisher, thanks

Old 01-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Tech-O-Shock

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice bro thanks for contributing to the site and mad probs you got some good looking themes there bro

Old 01-11-2008, 06:26 PM

i got more gif animations too ladies and gentz. I wanna let the staff know if its possible to start a thread with nothin but gif animations for Slide 2 unlock. Here are a couple im messin wit

Old 01-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Tech-O-Shock

actually norbd there isnt a slide2unlock gif section but there is a slide2unlock theme section which is basically the same thing you can find it right here :https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=468

P.S. when you are posting the s2u themes in that section create a new thread for each theme so itcan be more organized and easyier for other member to follow

thanks
TIGERZ

Old 01-11-2008, 09:25 PM

thx tigz. imma load up the animated wallpaper gifs there bro. so many gifs u gonna swear itz christmas again.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Tech-O-Shock

haha nice thanks for contributing

Old 01-12-2008, 06:06 AM

I went to the area u linked me to and when i tried to post and it gives me this messgag:

You have no permission to post new hack.

sup wit tat?

Old 01-12-2008, 09:09 AM
Tech-O-Shock

ohh ok you must go to the user control panel the place where you go to sign up for new groups and join the group members uploader program

Old 04-11-2008, 01:41 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro/ Mogul

View Truballa11's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Truballa11's Photo Album Add Truballa11's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey I've been trying to get that slide to unlock theme for the pistons off the screenshots you left on this page. Do i just save the image or is it a tsk or something.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:42 AM

“ Originally Posted by Truballa11 View Post

Hey I've been trying to get that slide to unlock theme for the pistons off the screenshots you left on this page. Do i just save the image or is it a tsk or something.
been discussed before please search in the future. all you do is take the images and save to the storage card. than you name the portrait mode screen wallpaper and the landscape wallpaperL and than go to file explore S2U2 Thank GFX folder and delete those two names of the pictures and copy the ones from your storage card over.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:36 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Very nice themes! I love the s2u animated ones. Guess imma have to do my own girl animated gifs *sighs*

Old 04-12-2008, 06:36 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro/ Mogul

View Truballa11's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Truballa11's Photo Album Add Truballa11's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

been discussed before please search in the future. all you do is take the images and save to the storage card. than you name the portrait mode screen wallpaper and the landscape wallpaperL and than go to file explore S2U2 Thank GFX folder and delete those two names of the pictures and copy the ones from your storage card over.
Man you are the shit. D-Town Stand up.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
home, normb8s, s2ul2, screens, w or