Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-07-2007, 09:53 PM
bondsingh bondsingh is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC touchHD & XPERIA
Mobile Carrier: tmobile
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View bondsingh's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bondsingh's Photo Album Add bondsingh's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
dash: picsel browser!

hey dash,
whats going on...like the new you tube video w the different mods. ive been searching all over for the picsel browser and was wondering if you can send me a link or a download file. that would be extremely awesome! im not too fond of IE and ive tried the pie plus also from your downloads. im hoping you have a download file and not tell me to go to pirate bay or something....lol.

i know...i know...ive read other forums at other sites where it's a legality issue and they had to take it off from the site but i wont tell a sole! lol

whatever you can do would be great.
let me know bro thanks.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: dash: picsel browser!

“ Originally Posted by bondsingh View Post

hey dash,
whats going on...like the new you tube video w the different mods. ive been searching all over for the picsel browser and was wondering if you can send me a link or a download file. that would be extremely awesome! im not too fond of IE and ive tried the pie plus also from your downloads. im hoping you have a download file and not tell me to go to pirate bay or something....lol.

i know...i know...ive read other forums at other sites where it's a legality issue and they had to take it off from the site but i wont tell a sole! lol

whatever you can do would be great.
let me know bro thanks.
its posted here thanks to tigerz right through rapidhsare!!!!! please use the search feature form now on its called local search and located below the pm box but heres the link and enjoy and spread the word to your friends its a great browser that tigerz has me hooked on: https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...ghlight=safari
Old 12-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

y oheere it at give me the crhttps://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...ghlight=picseledit lolz

Old 12-07-2007, 10:07 PM

View bondsingh's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bondsingh's Photo Album Add bondsingh's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

YOU GUYS ARE THE MAN! that was quick as hell....thanks tigerz! if only other people here knew how difficult it is to get this file to truly appreciate it.

i wanted to ask a quick question...not to crap this thread...lol...can i install the program to the card??
and should people like me delete pie plus 2 first so there isnt any conflicts???
Old 12-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Tech-O-Shock

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

to answer that dont delete pie plus casue this program is diiferent that your normal ie/pie it a seprertae program with seperate icon and install it to the device not the card and bro i now how hard itis it took me 2 hours to get after i messes around witht he program at the verizon store i was about to bring my laptop the the verizon sotore and make a fool of my self and like hook there phone up to my computer and ****ing steel that program cause it dam impossible to find lolz i have it stored on my computer for future referance so if samsung does make us take it down like they hav done with other sites than ill email it to people or figure out a way to pass it on...

Old 12-07-2007, 10:24 PM

LMAO!....that would be funny if you did. screw verizon and picsel....too much greed. anyway...alright, ill do that and thanks. hopefully it doesnt use up too much memory when its running. glad i asked before i did.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Tech-O-Shock

kk bro hope u like it tell me how u like it caus ei love it and what i did is went into the setting and made my d pad up and down zoom in and zoom out which is nice hit reps on posta thx bud

Old 12-18-2007, 02:06 PM

yo dash/tigerz,,i noticed that on the download for picsel it says "UPDATED"....i downloaded it but i didnt notice anything different.

still 2 MAIN ISSUES existing:

1.doesnt dial up on its own when going to a url (say you did a soft reset and havent used anything involving a data connection and immediately go to picsel to use internet...will state page cannot be displayed. so basiclly you have to use some other program to start a data connection and then go back to picsel and good to go)

2. smooth scrolling stops working after you go into the tools of the program and choose a subtab. if you open up the tools and do nothing and just close out, you still have the smooth scrolling BUT as soon as you hit that subtab...no more smoothness...it will be where it scrools a couple lines at a time.

anyway,,,i was just wondering about the update. i was thinking it maybe fixed these issues and thats why it was updated BUT NOT COMPLAINING...just wondering.

thanks again guys...still using it though....you just have to go into file explorer and delete the internet files or cookies manually.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Tech-O-Shock

first remember bro this is stolen off of another manufacturers phone from another cell phone service provider aka verizon so it was made for samsung phones but im gunna replicate your problem right now and see if i can fix it .... ps the part about not starting data conection is because of what i said above in this post it is not meant forthe htc touch it is meant for samsung phone for verizon so again thats just one of the losses your gunna have to take for obtaining this great product/software... but i will work on a fixation for the scoling problem right now thx

EDIT:: you dont have to delete internet file manually u can do it under tools

Old 12-18-2007, 02:17 PM
Tech-O-Shock

alright bro i was not able to replicate your problem at all i have no clue i clicked a sub tab and the scroling was fine for me i dont see what your problem could be at allif u want to make a video to show me what your problem exactly is ill be glad to help you out because by your description i cant seem to see what your doing wrong or whats going on

The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2007, 08:59 PM

hmmm...no prob tigerz...i just wont use the tools...lol. i guess it is hard to describe the problem....smooth scroll is what im referring to as when you want to scroll the page, you can pretty much "throw" the page with ONE QUICK swipe and watch it roll depending on how fast you move your stylus and the faster you move the stylus the faster the page scrolls.BUT like i said, when i go to tools and choose a subtab like internet or whatever and you go back to any page...you have to 'DRAGE' the page....it will scroll but with continuous effort. it wont move like your contacts or internet explorer ANYMORE.

but forget that...no biggie...its cool that its there..lol. but here is a note and tell me if this happens to you......i think we should all at least be able to go to www.smartphonejunkie.org on picsel or any browser on our phone BUT ON PICSEL, as it is trying to load the page.....it will close immediately. it happens w/that site...and i think i noticed the same thing w/like cnn.com (not the mobile version). so let me know if thats something you notice also.

thanks anyway man.
Old 12-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Tech-O-Shock

noticed the same exact thing some website close the site for some goddam reason it might be because of some wierd reason maybe haveing to do with large webtransferes and huge downloads that the browser can handle and its causing the browser to crash but for the web sits that it does work for its a nice browser

hit reps thx

Old 02-22-2008, 01:11 AM
Mobile Model: sprint touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View tae2255's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tae2255's Photo Album Add tae2255's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey i see the link and i am singed in how do i get permission to view threads in this forum.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:16 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tae2255 View Post

hey i see the link and i am singed in how do i get permission to view threads in this forum.
been discussd many times please use the serch feature. but since i dont have the link handy go to control panel/edit options/under miscellaneouson the left long bar goto membersgroups nd sign up for members software and than give us adequate time to approve you and you will be golden.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:18 AM
Mobile Model: sprint touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View tae2255's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tae2255's Photo Album Add tae2255's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks
Old 02-22-2008, 05:05 AM

“ Originally Posted by tae2255 View Post

thanks
no problem just hit the thanks button and i got you all takencae of bro
Old 05-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Mobile Model: Touch

View saxmanrp's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View saxmanrp's Photo Album Add saxmanrp's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

There are way to many programs out there that are cheap. I hope this works better..
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
browser, dash, picsel