Notices

Sprint Users Read This D/\sh Told You 2 Days Ago!!!!

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-17-2008, 11:23 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint Users Read This D/\sh Told You 2 Days Ago!!!!

as i stated a couple days ago bout the rom update coming out here very soon there was also a lil talk on Windows Mobile 6.1 well guess what...... keep reading

http://www.htcclassaction.org/

"Update January 17, 2008 #2: A very interesting new response has just surfaced! One HTC support employee has stated that an internal e-mail has just gone around saying they are sorry about the issues (apologies seem to be getting more frequent in their replies) and a fix is forthcoming fast, so watch the HTC e-Club. Apparently he also let the February ROM update slip again. He also let slip the update will likely come with WM 6.1 - which would be awesome. He still requested more reports and videos, though. In the meantime, some other people have again let us know that they are still getting the "no patches planned" response."

Consumers have a lot more power than they think folks.
__________________:yah oo:
Old 01-30-2008, 09:56 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View dstjohn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dstjohn's Photo Album Add dstjohn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Users Read This D/\sh Told You 2 Days Ago!!!!

rogar-Mark-10(LBG)
Old 01-30-2008, 10:51 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

true true i also just got done talking with the asshole sprint reps lolz (for 4 hours) and i asked him about the rom and his first words were these quote "yae i heard about it its supposed to be released in the middle of feburary and it activates gps and rev, but you have the prerealese and it may come with wm 6.1 but we arent sure of that as of now" quote on quote (but also sprint cs reps no shit, my dogs smarter but hopefully he what he said is correct lol

Old 03-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View speedemon59's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View speedemon59's Photo Album Add speedemon59's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I had no idea.... well im a little steamed now that I know my mogul may be running slower than it should. But, I didnt notice any issues while playing games or browsing around the menus. Thanks for the info everyone.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
ago, d or sh, days, read, sprint, told, users