.'. AL CAPONE X3'z SIG [3-3-08].'.

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-03-2008, 05:03 AM
AL_CAPONE_X3 AL_CAPONE_X3 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
.'. AL CAPONE X3'z SIG [3-3-08].'.

hey guys not sure if this is the right section but i just wanted to come by and post my new custom sig i made. i got bored and tired of basically being the only one without a sig on this site so i decided to whip out my photoshop and brush up on some of my skills since i havnt used it in awhile.

let me know what you guys think. . .

Old 03-03-2008, 05:09 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: .'. AL CAPONE X3'z SIG [3-3-08].'.

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

hey guys not sure if this is the right section but i just wanted to come by and post my new custom sig i made. i got bored and tired of basically being the only one without a sig on this site so i decided to whip out my photoshop and brush up on some of my skills since i havnt used it in awhile.

let me know what you guys think. . .

il move to the correct area for you and not bad looking i like it bro....
Old 03-03-2008, 05:16 AM

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

il move to the correct area for you and not bad looking i like it bro....
thanks bro ill appreciate that. i thought this might be the right section because i seen other people post there sigs and like that but i guess not. im not sure what section it was suppose to go in. also so ill know where to go so i can see this thread again after you move it lol.

but yes thanx. glad you like and i was going to kinda get all technical with it and like make a "gif" sig but i was to lazy and to tired i figure this was good enough for the first sig on here maybe the next one will be more technical lol.
Old 03-03-2008, 05:26 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks bro ill appreciate that. i thought this might be the right section because i seen other people post there sigs and like that but i guess not. im not sure what section it was suppose to go in. also so ill know where to go so i can see this thread again after you move it lol.

but yes thanx. glad you like and i was going to kinda get all technical with it and like make a "gif" sig but i was to lazy and to tired i figure this was good enough for the first sig on here maybe the next one will be more technical lol.
lol yeah, i need to get better and all again. when i was getting back into photoshop of course my lappys mothrboard fried and have been without for 2 weeks now... should be getting back today or tomorrow thankfully. but yeah looks very nice for as yousaid the so called non techinal signatue.
Old 03-03-2008, 05:40 AM

lol yeah, i need to get better and all again. when i was getting back into photoshop of course my lappys mothrboard fried and have been without for 2 weeks now... should be getting back today or tomorrow thankfully. but yeah looks very nice for as yousaid the so called non techinal signatue.

thats kool. how long you been messing with photoshop? but that sucks it fried i hope nothing like that ever happens with me i got so much info on mine that is not backedup lol. but hope all goes well with you getting it back.

and lol thanks again man. part me wanted to do more technical but like i said didnt feel like it. i started to and i kept messing up since i kinda forgot how to do some stuff so i said forget it and just made it a easier way.

Old 03-03-2008, 05:43 AM

thats kool. how long you been messing with photoshop? but that sucks it fried i hope nothing like that ever happens with me i got so much info on mine that is not backedup lol. but hope all goes well with you getting it back.

and lol thanks again man. part me wanted to do more technical but like i said didnt feel like it. i started to and i kept messing up since i kinda forgot how to do some stuff so i said forget it and just made it a easier way.
ahh not too longmaby a coupe months off and on... and with it being the motherboard the info on the hard drive should still be there at least i am hoping lol....... thanks for the good lucks.
Old 03-03-2008, 05:55 AM

ahh not too longmaby a coupe months off and on... and with it being the motherboard the info on the hard drive should still be there at least i am hoping lol....... thanks for the good lucks.
thats kool me ummm im not sure ive had photoshop for probably alot longer but i dont really take the time to learn alot of new stuff idk why i guess because once i learn something im happy with i stick with it. but i think im pretty good where i always have fam and friends ask me to make them something especially when it comes to myspace layouts and codes to set up there page nice and like pic graffix on pix of them.

i hope to make a living on this stuff one day im really into website design and graffic design.

and lol well ya man i hope it is on there 2 man. i know how it would feel to lose everything you know i wanna invest into a external harddrive to put everything on just in case it ever happens. but i never really looked into how much it cost and whats best and kinda how they work if it will work with a laptop/notebook or what. like i said never looked into it.

your welcome bro. once again good luck.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:27 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah, its a really nice sig. I think the only things i would recommend are to clean up the cut of al capone on the sig and up the contrast on the mogul/touch in attempt to match that of capone's picture. maybe even make it so there is that broken effect around the touch and mogul so it looks like that is broken into the background as well, that would be cool! the broken effect is very good though, overall great work

Old 03-03-2008, 08:04 PM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

yeah, its a really nice sig. I think the only things i would recommend are to clean up the cut of al capone on the sig and up the contrast on the mogul/touch in attempt to match that of capone's picture. maybe even make it so there is that broken effect around the touch and mogul so it looks like that is broken into the background as well, that would be cool! the broken effect is very good though, overall great work
thanx man. and ya i tried to clean up the cut out as much as i could u should of seen how bad it was before. as far as matching the contrast or the mogul and touch im not sure what you mean. and if you mean the broken effect i think you are talking about like the font? if so the font is suppose to be bullet holes.

but thanx again ya i just kinda quickly threw it together.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
capone, sig, x3z