puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Looking For Staff

Hello everyone,

This is the time to start looking for qualify staff. That can dedicate at least couple of hour of internet time to help the members in the htc mobile community.If you noticed the amount of members loggin on either asking or wanting some type of help.Its imperative to have members to join us at TEAM HTC and meet the demand for the public.

As we are all noobs at one time but have perfected in some way or another that wishes to help "TEAM HTC" then please post in the section i will waive the mod app for the time being. and i will do research here.

What are we looking for:

Graphic artist- that can do banners,sigs,avatar and more for the members request section.

Program Uploaders: find any ppc programs related and share it here at spj

Technical advisor: that can share ideas or technical issue with mobile related issues.

Themes Creation: staff that can create random themes and fill themes requests.

One thing that i do ask is you must have knowledge on how to use a bulletin board especially vbulletin which its easy to move around. all you need is common sense.

Those intrested please post in this section with what you are capable of doing. TEAM HTC will review and send you a response by pm..

Good Luck puertoblack2003

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Looking For Staff

can i apply for all of the above? lol jk

FREE BUMP
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2008, 10:47 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
.'. My Application .'.

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

Hello everyone,

This is the time to start looking for qualify staff. That can dedicate at least couple of hour of internet time to help the members in the htc mobile community.If you noticed the amount of members loggin on either asking or wanting some type of help.Its imperative to have members to join us at TEAM HTC and meet the demand for the public.

As we are all noobs at one time but have perfected in some way or another that wishes to help "TEAM HTC" then please post in the section i will waive the mod app for the time being. and i will do research here.

What are we looking for:

Graphic artist- that can do banners,sigs,avatar and more for the members request section.

Program Uploaders: find any ppc programs related and share it here at spj

Technical advisor: that can share ideas or technical issue with mobile related issues.

Themes Creation: staff that can create random themes and fill themes requests.

One thing that i do ask is you must have knowledge on how to use a bulletin board especially vbulletin which its easy to move around. all you need is common sense.

Those intrested please post in this section with what you are capable of doing. TEAM HTC will review and send you a response by pm..

Good Luck puertoblack2003

(not sure if your looking for admin or mods or??? but im interested either way in what ever is offered the following below is my application.)

Hi puertoblack2003 and dash and the rest of the team! I am interested in being part of the team. "TEAM HTC" staff.

to what you guys are looking for i believe i can meet your requirements.

graphic artist- i myself use photoshop and love it. im into the whole website design and graffic design i hope to continue what i have learned from highschool (took website design) and my own from a trade school so i can make a living from it and provide for my future family. i constantly have friends and family asking me to "hook up" there myspace page or there pix. it gotten so bad where i had to start chargeing them to do it and stop doing it for free out the kindness of my heart lol. now ill admit im not the best at it like some but i dont think im bad either i myself think im pretty good. alot better than when i first started and still continueing to learn day by day. my sig is an creation i made myself. something i through together real quick.

program uploaders- i will be gladly to find programs around the net and post them up to share with my fellow members if they have not already been posted. i admit though alot of programs ive wished to post to share you guys already have known about but i will be gladly to post some up as i find them if they havnt already been posted. i already have uploaded one program. the update to an program you guys have posted since it was not yet up on the site.

technical advisor- i also would be glad to help my fellow members by sharing as much info as i know and learn with other to help them with there questions. i admit (why im here 2 learn and more) i dont know awhole lot about the mobile world yet since graffics and html been kinda more my thing. but im interested and am learning lil by lil from reading and asking questions. i hope to work for my local sprint dealer been constantly pushing for a job with them. so hopefully maybe i can be able to help give some insigh on new products or plans and features from sprint one day if i can land this job.

Theme Creation- i recently downloaded themeGenCe so i can start making themes for myself and others i had already planned to start making themes so i can help others and hopefully be apart of the "team htc theme staff" so this is not an problem with me.

knowledge around the board- well not sure exactly what your talking about if you mean from looking at it from any normal user or from an mod or admin stand point where they get to see other options of doing stuff and moving stuff and editing stuff that other users may not be able to. if so the second part than no im sorry i have never been an admin or mod of any forum. so no expierience there.

time available (dedicated time)- i am usually not able to be online during the day but am able to be only most the time from usually late at time to early in the morning (pacific standard time) i will dedicate as much time to the forums and other members as i can on my free time while also trying to balance my free time. also like i have mentioned to dash if i will be gone for a time being or will not be able to continue to help this site no more for an certain amount of time i will let him or someone else know of this so you guys can make the decision to either 1) take me off the team 2)put an hold on my account of what i can or cannot do 3)wait till im able to come back. or 4)do as what you please with me being part of the team lol.

well i hope this application is fully filled out to the teams liking and if you guys are not interested let me know. no hard feelings im not going to leave the site i will still be around trying to help and maybe i will be qualified better later down the road. i will still like this site and continue to be like my most fav and most visited site. if i dont qualify just let me know and everything will be ok.

thanks for taking the time to read this "TEAM HTC"

--->Mr. AL CAPONE<---

The Following User Says Thank You to AL_CAPONE_X3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2008, 11:12 AM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: .'. My Application .'.

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

(not sure if your looking for admin or mods or??? but im interested either way in what ever is offered the following below is my application.)

Hi puertoblack2003 and dash and the rest of the team! I am interested in being part of the team. "TEAM HTC" staff.

to what you guys are looking for i believe i can meet your requirements.

graphic artist- i myself use photoshop and love it. im into the whole website design and graffic design i hope to continue what i have learned from highschool (took website design) and my own from a trade school so i can make a living from it and provide for my future family. i constantly have friends and family asking me to "hook up" there myspace page or there pix. it gotten so bad where i had to start chargeing them to do it and stop doing it for free out the kindness of my heart lol. now ill admit im not the best at it like some but i dont think im bad either i myself think im pretty good. alot better than when i first started and still continueing to learn day by day. my sig is an creation i made myself. something i through together real quick.

program uploaders- i will be gladly to find programs around the net and post them up to share with my fellow members if they have not already been posted. i admit though alot of programs ive wished to post to share you guys already have known about but i will be gladly to post some up as i find them if they havnt already been posted. i already have uploaded one program. the update to an program you guys have posted since it was not yet up on the site.

technical advisor- i also would be glad to help my fellow members by sharing as much info as i know and learn with other to help them with there questions. i admit (why im here 2 learn and more) i dont know awhole lot about the mobile world yet since graffics and html been kinda more my thing. but im interested and am learning lil by lil from reading and asking questions. i hope to work for my local sprint dealer been constantly pushing for a job with them. so hopefully maybe i can be able to help give some insigh on new products or plans and features from sprint one day if i can land this job.

Theme Creation- i recently downloaded themeGenCe so i can start making themes for myself and others i had already planned to start making themes so i can help others and hopefully be apart of the "team htc theme staff" so this is not an problem with me.

knowledge around the board- well not sure exactly what your talking about if you mean from looking at it from any normal user or from an mod or admin stand point where they get to see other options of doing stuff and moving stuff and editing stuff that other users may not be able to. if so the second part than no im sorry i have never been an admin or mod of any forum. so no expierience there.

time available (dedicated time)- i am usually not able to be online during the day but am able to be only most the time from usually late at time to early in the morning (pacific standard time) i will dedicate as much time to the forums and other members as i can on my free time while also trying to balance my free time. also like i have mentioned to dash if i will be gone for a time being or will not be able to continue to help this site no more for an certain amount of time i will let him or someone else know of this so you guys can make the decision to either 1) take me off the team 2)put an hold on my account of what i can or cannot do 3)wait till im able to come back. or 4)do as what you please with me being part of the team lol.

well i hope this application is fully filled out to the teams liking and if you guys are not interested let me know. no hard feelings im not going to leave the site i will still be around trying to help and maybe i will be qualified better later down the road. i will still like this site and continue to be like my most fav and most visited site. if i dont qualify just let me know and everything will be ok.

thanks for taking the time to read this "TEAM HTC"

--->Mr. AL CAPONE<---

ok thanks for applying under review from staff

Old 03-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul

View dansoftcore's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dansoftcore's Photo Album Add dansoftcore's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

If I get good at making themes I mite apply for this.. But my problem is I don't have a lot of time since Im very busy with school and work...
The Following User Says Thank You to dansoftcore For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2008, 01:28 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by dansoftcore View Post

If I get good at making themes I mite apply for this.. But my problem is I don't have a lot of time since Im very busy with school and work...
thanks but that will be a problem then, i'm looking for someone to at least 3 hours or time on there hands to be dedicated to the members. and to help out...thanks for your thoughts..

Old 03-09-2008, 06:16 PM

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: .'. My Application .'.

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

ok thanks for applying under review from staff
no problem. your very welcome.

feel free to let me know when you can

thanks.

AL.

Old 03-14-2008, 05:05 PM
Mobile Model: unlocked htc touch

View Doc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Doc's Photo Album Add Doc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hello Dash,tigerz,sl8dogg,puertoblack2003, etc..I have posted quite a few themes. I would like to become part of the htc theme. I guess I would be helpful in the themes, since I know how to do it right now.lol Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2008, 05:16 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by dmshelton09 View Post

Hello Dash,tigerz,sl8dogg,puertoblack2003, etc..I have posted quite a few themes. I would like to become part of the htc theme. I guess I would be helpful in the themes, since I know how to do it right now.lol Thanks

application noted and we will look into it. there other stuff that we are lookin for as well program loader and etc. keep that in mind not just themes...

but you will be informed by pm

Old 03-15-2008, 08:43 AM

hello staff i was just wondering any new word on me and my application!?

thanks.

AL

Old 03-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Will7272's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Will7272's Photo Album Add Will7272's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sup sup..I'm pretty good at finding apps. I have access to usenet thru Giganews and retention is rediculous. I can find just about anything. Will be more than glad to help.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:43 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

congrats dmshelton on becoming part of team htc and al capone you are still being reviewed we are waiting on one more staff member to respond with his choice. and will we have your in revoew for the way it sounds you wanna start out as PU which is exactly where i started at my first forum just over a year ago (round 13 months.) we will keep you informed.
Old 03-15-2008, 05:52 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

congrats dmshelton on becoming part of team htc and al capone you are still being reviewed we are waiting on one more staff member to respond with his choice. and will we have your in revoew for the way it sounds you wanna start out as PU which is exactly where i started at my first forum just over a year ago (round 13 months.) we will keep you informed.
"dmshelton" is a staff member now?

and alright thats good well hopefully its going good for me everyone is pulling for me to be an staff member lol. cant wait to find out the other member's response. but dash what is "PU"? but yes please keep me informed and also yes i have found programs that i would like to contribute to the site only problem is there not freeware they all have to be bought because they are usually trial versions so im not sure how you guys make keygens for them? if someone can teach me to make keygens easily from trailed programs to get the full version so i can contribute thats good. if not i guess i can just post the trail versions of the program and leave it up to you guys to get the full version and let me post the full version back in the thread i make. also i have some themes i would like to contribute but they are not very good since i cant get the start menu perfect with the pix. so inless start menu really doesnt matter if the pic looks nice or doesnt have a pic than i can help. if not i gotta wait till i get better.

Old 03-15-2008, 05:56 PM

and alright thats good well hopefully its going good for me everyone is pulling for me to be an staff member lol. cant wait to find out the other member's response. but dash what is "PU"? but yes please keep me informed and also yes i have found programs that i would like to contribute to the site only problem is there not freeware they all have to be bought because they are usually trial versions so im not sure how you guys make keygens for them? if someone can teach me to make keygens easily from trailed programs to get the full version so i can contribute thats good. if not i guess i can just post the trail versions of the program and leave it up to you guys to get the full version and let me post the full version back in the thread i make. also i have some themes i would like to contribute but they are not very good since i cant get the start menu perfect with the pix. so inless start menu really doesnt matter if the pic looks nice or doesnt have a pic than i can help. if not i gotta wait till i get better.
yes he is as a staff member for the themes area as team htc which take less time than the otehr staff postitions. PU is public uploader. well the trials posted would confuse people and all on if they are full or not...so i would say that if you need some apps to request and see what we can do for you in the request area.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Mobile Model: unlocked htc touch

View Doc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Doc's Photo Album Add Doc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah Im satisfied with my position and will play my part Al COPNE. Just honored to be prt of the team. Hope to see you there

Old 03-15-2008, 06:18 PM

yes he is as a staff member for the themes area as team htc which take less time than the otehr staff postitions. PU is public uploader. well the trials posted would confuse people and all on if they are full or not...so i would say that if you need some apps to request and see what we can do for you in the request area.
oh alright koo. well i believe what i applied for was more than for the themes area. oh alright well not sure what public uploader thats different from other staff members but yes. and ok well i wont post trial versions. but yes i see what you mean yes i can ask for the full versions but than i believe if you or someone else gets them and upload them lol i wouldnt get credit for contributing to the site? or i would? lol.

Old 03-15-2008, 06:19 PM

“ Originally Posted by dmshelton09 View Post

Yeah Im satisfied with my position and will play my part Al COPNE. Just honored to be prt of the team. Hope to see you there
ok thats kool. well congrats man. i hope to see me here 2 lol.

Old 03-15-2008, 06:23 PM

oh alright koo. well i believe what i applied for was more than for the themes area. oh alright well not sure what public uploader thats different from other staff members but yes. and ok well i wont post trial versions. but yes i see what you mean yes i can ask for the full versions but than i believe if you or someone else gets them and upload them lol i wouldnt get credit for contributing to the site? or i would? lol.
no you wouldnt since the other person is the cracker or the finder of the app and all..... if you search hard enough or use the correct keywords in google you will be able to find almost anything but dont trust all sites make sure there is replies of people using it with good results since we want the apps and games on here to be working and not filled with virus'. also keygens can be read as a virus so scan those seprately.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:29 PM

no you wouldnt since the other person is the cracker or the finder of the app and all..... if you search hard enough or use the correct keywords in google you will be able to find almost anything but dont trust all sites make sure there is replies of people using it with good results since we want the apps and games on here to be working and not filled with virus'. also keygens can be read as a virus so scan those seprately.
ok i understand a bit now. not sure exactly what the correct keywords would be but ill try it out i know though also if i find them off like google on other forums i would have to sign up just to get them also like you said not sure how i can trust it or not because i wouldnt want to download a virus to me or pass one to others.

you also say to scan them. well i dont have anything to scan it with. i know im not suppose to ask here but if you can recommend an real good virus scanner and firewall spyware thing i would appreciate it if u send it in a pm or something i currently have an old norton protection. also if the keygen is read as a virus all the time how would i know if it has a virus or not or has one it lol. but ya ill go look for them now and for those themes ill upload them and hope they are good enough for you guys.

Old 03-15-2008, 06:38 PM

ok i understand a bit now. not sure exactly what the correct keywords would be but ill try it out i know though also if i find them off like google on other forums i would have to sign up just to get them also like you said not sure how i can trust it or not because i wouldnt want to download a virus to me or pass one to others.

you also say to scan them. well i dont have anything to scan it with. i know im not suppose to ask here but if you can recommend an real good virus scanner and firewall spyware thing i would appreciate it if u send it in a pm or something i currently have an old norton protection. also if the keygen is read as a virus all the time how would i know if it has a virus or not or has one it lol. but ya ill go look for them now and for those themes ill upload them and hope they are good enough for you guys.
its personal reference and all i use kapersky but it has been slipping lately ill find out what kaos uses since he loves it and post the name and all in here and than have it posted up here if he doesnt answer soon......
Old 03-15-2008, 06:58 PM

its personal reference and all i use kapersky but it has been slipping lately ill find out what kaos uses since he loves it and post the name and all in here and than have it posted up here if he doesnt answer soon......

never heard of that one i head another one that good is like avg or something like that. suppose to be all free and real good but idk. ya let me know what he uses. i know the one i had used was norton for antivirus and for spyware i had something else i had i think like "spy sweeper" or something like that. not sure. what sucks is i know i might have to delete that old programs if i get the new ones?

also its hard to find these free programs have not found the free version of them yet to share

Old 03-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

never heard of that one i head another one that good is like avg or something like that. suppose to be all free and real good but idk. ya let me know what he uses. i know the one i had used was norton for antivirus and for spyware i had something else i had i think like "spy sweeper" or something like that. not sure. what sucks is i know i might have to delete that old programs if i get the new ones?

also its hard to find these free programs have not found the free version of them yet to share
avg is crap.....I recommend nod32 v3.......all i ever use is nod32...best anti-virus you can get...avg tends to give false positives...like saying keygens and patches are viruses..nod32 has never let me down in over 6 yrs....

have a look here.....

Code

http://www.appzpla.net/forum/showthread.php?t=91706&highlight=nod32
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2008, 08:18 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

avg is crap.....I recommend nod32 v3.......all i ever use is nod32...best anti-virus you can get...avg tends to give false positives...like saying keygens and patches are viruses..nod32 has never let me down in over 6 yrs....

have a look here.....

Code

http://www.appzpla.net/forum/showthread.php?t=91706&highlight=nod32
well i heard its good but i would rather believe you guys than the people who told me that because to me those people are idiots lol. i checked that link and its from "2004" :|

also not sure how to apply the regedit thing or the patch :|

i see there is so many different versions and links in the thread i wouldnt know where 2 start or actually what link to download.

Old 03-15-2008, 08:24 PM

well i heard its good but i would rather believe you guys than the people who told me that because to me those people are idiots lol. i checked that link and its from "2004" :|

also not sure how to apply the regedit thing or the patch :|

i see there is so many different versions and links in the thread i wouldnt know where 2 start or actually what link to download.
the newest download but come on al this always happens you get sidetracked lol and than start crapping threads. the past page hasnt even been on the staff stuff but rather antivirus and cracks.... lets try to keep this on topic.... download the newest version at the very end of the thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2008, 02:19 AM
OG Member

ok thanks for the guys applying we are fully staff.

Old 05-24-2008, 10:16 PM
OG Member

Its that time again spj is looking for staff to assist TEAM HTC and the members with there mods.Now you must have some skills in this field..dont apply if you have no clue about anything.

Theme Dev.
Program Uploader
Modifications Area and few other that needs attention.

If interested go to the quick link and look for apply to be a moderator and fill out the form once we review you will be notify by pm.

Once you are a staff you will access to vip and a smartphonejunkie.net email account and a personal ftp account min of 1 gig.

good luck

Old 08-17-2008, 08:42 PM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i'd like to apply to become staff member at spj. i can be a program uploader as i've already uploaded lots of apps and games for my fellow spj-ers. i'll be happy to fill request and search for newer versions of old apps. as for "Modifications Area and few other that needs attention", i'm pretty sure i can do it. i can lurk around the forum all day and night. i spend most of my time on spj, even when i'm at school. that shows my devotion to the site. i'll be glad to learn anything new if necessary. i can learn things pretty quickly. thank you for your time.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2008, 08:51 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

HMMMMM...... i believe u can apply at the very bottom of the page (all the pages) it should say 'APPLY TO BE STAFF'. i posted alot of themes b4 applying, i did it for my self then desided to give back to the site thats gave so much to me...so find what ur good at and do what u can then apply, but believe me they do know who contributes.
goodluck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2008, 08:53 PM

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by klone96 View Post

HMMMMM...... i believe u can apply at the very bottom of the page (all the pages) it should say 'APPLY TO BE STAFF'. i posted alot of themes b4 applying, i did it for my self then desided to give back to the site thats gave so much to me...so find what ur good at and do what u can then apply, but believe me they do know who contributes.
goodluck!
the link at the bottom doesn't work atm. i already said i can be program uploader or even a mod if possible. this is where i spend most of my time. screw school lol

The Following User Says Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2008, 08:56 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well, u dont have to b staff to do all that stuff... do what u can, post it and u will b noticed.. hope i dont sound like an asshole but im not in a position to make u a staff member.
just some advice...
The Following User Says Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2008, 08:59 PM

well, u dont have to b staff to do all that stuff... do what u can, post it and u will b noticed.. hope i dont sound like an asshole but im not in a position to make u a staff member.
just some advice...
hey np at all. i don't take you offensive whatsoever. i understand you completely. i just wanna and will keep contributing to this community no matter what.

Old 08-17-2008, 09:03 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢

thats exactly what we need...ur actions will b noticed.. just give it time i know alot of us r busy but just keep up the good work...
Old 08-18-2008, 02:55 AM

just some advice...
hahah your team htc too gurl so you are staff right now. we arent currently hiring staff but we are always looking out for people that catch our eyes and when a spot opens the top of the list gets it. so keep it up and it will happen soon.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:59 AM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢

GURL!? u talking to tweetybear right? i know im staff, i was only saying i dont deside who gets to b staff...
The Following User Says Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2008, 03:23 AM

GURL!? u talking to tweetybear right? i know im staff, i was only saying i dont deside who gets to b staff...
word yeah and i was talking to tweety.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:35 AM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢

cool..
Old 08-27-2008, 05:26 AM

i wanna thank all the little people that made this all possible :-p

Old 08-27-2008, 10:46 AM
Mobile Model: Motorola Rizr Z3
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Can i be a mod? (just wondering)
Old 08-27-2008, 10:49 AM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

seeing that you only had 3 posts and just joined, i'm pretty sure thats unlikely. we have to start from somewhere though. but guys let me have my spot back on team htc i'm finally back...lol
Old 08-27-2008, 10:58 AM
Staff Team HTC

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well you guys already know what i can do. so any position you need to be filled i can help you out so shoot me a message and let me know. good to be back
The Following User Says Thank You to TAR For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2008, 11:04 AM

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TAR View Post

seeing that you only had 3 posts and just joined, i'm pretty sure thats unlikely. we have to start from somewhere though. but guys let me have my spot back on team htc i'm finally back...lol
hahah okay... im still a "rookie" all good anyway
Old 08-27-2008, 11:16 AM
Staff Team HTC

“ Originally Posted by Evolancer13 View Post

I have no say in it. i was just pointing something out to you. just stay active and help out the community and you never know what happens.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:48 PM

“ Originally Posted by TAR View Post

I have no say in it. i was just pointing something out to you. just stay active and help out the community and you never know what happens.
yeah it'll happen one day. it did for me!

Old 08-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post

yeah it'll happen one day. it did for me!
thats for sure lol
Old 08-27-2008, 02:25 PM

“ Originally Posted by Evolancer13 View Post

yeah prove to us that you are wortyh by helping around the site with answering questions and posting useful info and apps than it will happen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2008, 04:46 PM

lol. okay.... thanks everyone
Old 08-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View csmartycssmarty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View csmartycssmarty's Photo Album Add csmartycssmarty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

id like to help out... not very much experience in the areas you mentioned but i am on and off spj multiple times a day. 20 minutes here 30 minutes there. id say prolly three hours a day easy. so im sure you can teach me to do something. if you wanted straight time then i prolly could do an hour before work and a couple after. pretty much with the job i do i have plenty of time during down time at work though. it just depends on business. let me know anything i can do... since i cant really contribute finacially... ya know times are tight.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by csmartycssmarty View Post

id like to help out... not very much experience in the areas you mentioned but i am on and off spj multiple times a day. 20 minutes here 30 minutes there. id say prolly three hours a day easy. so im sure you can teach me to do something. if you wanted straight time then i prolly could do an hour before work and a couple after. pretty much with the job i do i have plenty of time during down time at work though. it just depends on business. let me know anything i can do... since i cant really contribute finacially... ya know times are tight.
for sure you would have to prove yourself by answerign what you can and when you find some news article or even an freeware or cracj=ked app you would have to post it up.... we are getting huge real quick and really need the staff qualified prior to hiring since we arent having training time and all.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:53 AM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

for sure you would have to prove yourself by answerign what you can and when you find some news article or even an freeware or cracj=ked app you would have to post it up.... we are getting huge real quick and really need the staff qualified prior to hiring since we arent having training time and all.
+1, we always have our eyes on the members that contribute the most...while I may be Team HTC Staff, i'm always striving to find the time to contribute more, as should you....you have to put in the effort and let us see that you are helping with the site, and helping other members...I'll always put in a good word..(however i was like 2 seconds late with Tweety, love ya, girl!)...so make a difference around here, and it will definitely be noted and carried on to the appropriate parties (i.e., owners/admin/mods)...

The Following User Says Thank You to BiohaZard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2008, 07:28 AM

“ Originally Posted by BiohaZard View Post

+1, we always have our eyes on the members that contribute the most...while I may be Team HTC Staff, i'm always striving to find the time to contribute more, as should you....you have to put in the effort and let us see that you are helping with the site, and helping other members...I'll always put in a good word..(however i was like 2 seconds late with Tweety, love ya, girl!)...so make a difference around here, and it will definitely be noted and carried on to the appropriate parties (i.e., owners/admin/mods)...
haha i love ya too and now you've been upgraded!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
staff