sprint smartphones

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-16-2008, 04:24 AM
john911 john911 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: mogul / sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View john911's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View john911's Photo Album Add john911's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
sprint smartphones

Hello,

I'm currently with sprint and want a smart phone ( never had one ). I have looked at so many reviews to the point now I'm confused. Mogul, Touch, Treo???? I know it comes down to personal preference. I do like the looks and feel of the apple iphone touch but for now I need to stay with sprint.

What model do you think ??

John
Old 03-16-2008, 04:38 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: sprint smartphones

“ Originally Posted by john911 View Post

Hello,

I'm currently with sprint and want a smart phone ( never had one ). I have looked at so many reviews to the point now I'm confused. Mogul, Touch, Treo???? I know it comes down to personal preference. I do like the looks and feel of the apple iphone touch but for now I need to stay with sprint.

John
first of all you need to post in the correct areas. you posted in show off your homescreen so i moved to the correct are for you. couple questions.
1. do you do a lot of texting or emails?
2. do you want to have a lot of apps running in the background?
3. does size of phone matter to you?

i own both phones and use the mogul because to me it is far superior and can even have the cube if wanted..... the phone is very stable and has rev a which gives you faster internet speeds and also activates the gps so you can have your phone as a gps system like tom tom or garmin. the phone is going to have more possibilites than the touch will ever have since the touch has been around for longer through gsm so the update version will be released way sooner. (touch dual) so i would recommend the mogul.... the treo has a really small screen, no gps or rev a, no more updates since it is old (700wx) and if you get the palm version has a very plain and quite frankly lame looking interface. i hope this helps you out some and i vote that you get the mogul for sure.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:40 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View navyman729's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View navyman729's Photo Album Add navyman729's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by john911 View Post

Hello,

John
  • you want the mogul i just got it and it cost me a lot but it was well worth the money.
  • i love it so much that i use the battery down to like 10% every day

Hope this helps navyman729
The Following User Says Thank You to navyman729 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2008, 07:44 AM
Mobile Model: Touch PRO SUCKA
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View blkhairguy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blkhairguy's Photo Album Add blkhairguy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

anything a an IPHONE can do a mogul can do better... ive had mine for a month .... couldn be happier now that a hooked it up with SPJ downloads... its worth it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blkhairguy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2008, 09:17 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'll add another nod for the Mogul, unless you're a mega power user who wants a ton of apps running simultaneously.

Old 08-05-2008, 11:53 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

like Moe said if you are planning on having Garmin Maps running while running HTC Audio Manager open listening to music and have Opera AND Texting at the same time like i do...you probably want the Touch. If you are gonna use one thing at a time...get the mogul cause you get wifi and keyboard! Even though im faster typer on the Touch's keypad. I have the Touch as my primary, then i have a mogul, treo 800w and motoq on seperate lines and out of all of them mogul is the best if you dont need the memory of the touch.

The Following User Says Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2008, 12:13 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have the mogul and i love it couldent be better.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2008, 03:24 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Got my touch a little over a month ago and at times i wish had my mogul!!! i WONT GO BACK TO THE MOGUL THOUGH! LIKE YOU SAID, PERSONAL PREFERNCE!

The Following User Says Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

And of course whenever the Touch Pro hits CDMA (specifically Sprint), I think the debate will be over. Full qwerty and ram a' plenty.

The Following User Says Thank You to Moebius For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
smartphones, sprint