Old 03-19-2008, 01:29 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HELP D/\SH Help Further Develop FOR SPJ EASY TO DO AND FREE

alright i need to get a little more familiar with the gsm ppc's so i can further develop more apps that are usable with gsm and also help the users. for all the users through t-mobile, cingular/ATT&T (iphone ok might be bale to start iphone area) and any other AMERICAN PPC that takes a sim card....... what i need for these people to do is claim their phone as lost or stolen through Asurion or your insurance place for your provider. it will cost 50 buck for this to be done. i will pay the 50 dollar fee for this and will also cover shipping.... have money in the paypal to send out right now to those who can help.... and think of it this way you will be getting the exact same phone but brand new and you can use the phone until you get the new one in the mail. once you give me the tracking number showing that it is sent out i will send you the cash. you can either post your phone and thats you want to do it in here or send me a pm about it..... also yes you can still use the phone since all the information is stored on the sim card so they wont know you are using the phone but the numbers will be dirty so insurance wont be able to be put on the phone. (and of course you keep that)..... so GSM users if you want to see new development for your phone hit this thread up will be able to do 10 phones immediately.
so lets see what you got guyz to help out me in the opportunity to make new apps and to help the community out in getting these.

Thanks
D/\SH
Old 05-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HELP D/\SH Help Further Develop FOR SPJ EASY TO DO AND FREE

If I had gsm I would SOOOO do this for you and the site.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

actually dash i believe they wont get a brand new phone through insurance i believe they will get an refurbished phone aka used phone that was made to look brand new. . .

Old 05-07-2008, 11:05 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

actually dash i believe they wont get a brand new phone through insurance i believe they will get an refurbished phone aka used phone that was made to look brand new. . .
most gsm companies give you brand new ones through insurance.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:57 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t
Mobile OS: 6.1

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

most gsm companies give you brand new ones through insurance.
Nope Dash. I had GSM for years. They send you "refurbished" phones. You have no idea how many "flops" I received. But maybe that was just the company I used. I had AT&T/Cingular.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:57 AM

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

Nope Dash. I had GSM for years. They send you "refurbished" phones. You have no idea how many "flops" I received. But maybe that was just the company I used. I had AT&T/Cingular.
mmmmmm not sure, the only gsm i was through was nextel and they always gave me new.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol word I had voice stream, and nextel and in 99 i switched to sprint which is the best investment since
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
d or sh, develop, easy, free, spj