Man I need my contacts...

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-27-2008, 07:02 PM
BadnewsVABoi BadnewsVABoi is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BadnewsVABoi's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BadnewsVABoi's Photo Album Add BadnewsVABoi's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Man I need my contacts...

I had to replace my mogul because my charger pin broke on the inside of the phone. The very next day my laptop froze on me... A friend of mine was able to backup all of my files on an external hard drive. Once we fix the problem & reloaded XP on my laptop, I had the Activesync folders still saved but my contacts wouldn't sync. Everything else was in the folders but the contacts... Am I looking in the wrong place or are they just lost...?
Old 03-27-2008, 07:06 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Man I need my contacts...

“ Originally Posted by BadnewsVABoi View Post

I had to replace my mogul because my charger pin broke on the inside of the phone. The very next day my laptop froze on me... A friend of mine was able to backup all of my files on an external hard drive. Once we fix the problem & reloaded XP on my laptop, I had the Activesync folders still saved but my contacts wouldn't sync. Everything else was in the folders but the contacts... Am I looking in the wrong place or are they just lost...?

make sure that your your sync folder is in the document folder and the name of the profile is the same, and try to resync it.

that's why i use microsoft outlook to sync my contact just in case. or use mail2web

Old 03-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Man I need my contacts...

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

make sure that your your sync folder is in the document folder and the name of the profile is the same, and try to resync it.

that's why i use microsoft outlook to sync my contact just in case. or use mail2web

also my contact folder falls under office.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:14 AM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Man I need my contacts

I've been reading, hope I'm posting it the right section. I logged into mail2web, and the support is for Windows 5.0. My question is this - my Mogul has 6.1 on it now. Will mail2web work with this? I've been pulling my hair out, since it was my brilliant idea to get me and my hubby the same PPC. I'm gonna start drinking heavily if he keeps playing around and losing his contacts and stuff. I digress, is the mail2web going to work if my device is on the 6.0 platform?
Thanks and Mahalo,
Gadget

Old 09-27-2008, 12:25 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Man I need my contacts

“ Originally Posted by gadget945 View Post

I've been reading, hope I'm posting it the right section. I logged into mail2web, and the support is for Windows 5.0. My question is this - my Mogul has 6.1 on it now. Will mail2web work with this? I've been pulling my hair out, since it was my brilliant idea to get me and my hubby the same PPC. I'm gonna start drinking heavily if he keeps playing around and losing his contacts and stuff. I digress, is the mail2web going to work if my device is on the 6.0 platform?
Thanks and Mahalo,
Gadget
oh hell yeah it will :> ive been using on every platform since WM 2003 :> i love it and the ease of use it like no other :>
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
contacts, man