Old 04-01-2008, 04:41 PM
sl8dogg sl8dogg is offline   Thread Starter  
BANG3R
Mobile Model: Touch,WM6.5&Android
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View sl8dogg's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sl8dogg's Photo Album Add sl8dogg's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Death to HTC? (Sprint Samsung Instinct)

http://www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/9158.html

I have no idea. Anyone know anything about this? I searched here locally and didn't find anything.

Old 04-01-2008, 04:42 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Death to HTC? (Sprint Samsung Instinct)

I knew you beat me too it!! LOL

Actually i beat you too it... by 2mins.... LOL!

Old 04-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO

View blink182fka6's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blink182fka6's Photo Album Add blink182fka6's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

do you think the instinct will be customizable with third party apps since it runs WM 6.1 or do you think it stuck with those apps? cuz thats the only things thats stoppin me from getting that phone.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ive heard about this phone long ago. but not sure yet when its coming out. to me it seems like an rip off of either the iphone or that phone verizon has i forgot what its called the wanna be touch with slide qwerty keyboard. also i believe its suppose to have a 5mp camera on other phones but sprints version only going to have like the standard 2mp which is sad in my eyes because if sprint would leave the 5mp camera im sure they would get alot more customers to there network for the phone and because of the camera it has on it. but yes im not sure when this comes out. but if its worth it. it could be my next toy

Old 04-01-2008, 10:53 PM

View blink182fka6's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blink182fka6's Photo Album Add blink182fka6's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006738.html

apparently it can support some third party apps. Hopefully an on screen keyboard cuz the standard one on the instinct is in landscape mode and thats impossible to type on with one hand. plus did anyone us see that Sprint is only letting the instinct be activated on Sprint Everything plans, that sucks cuz Im on a family plan. I hope that changes or can be worked around.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:18 PM

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by blink182fka6 View Post

http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/006738.html

apparently it can support some third party apps. Hopefully an on screen keyboard cuz the standard one on the instinct is in landscape mode and thats impossible to type on with one hand. plus did anyone us see that Sprint is only letting the instinct be activated on Sprint Everything plans, that sucks cuz Im on a family plan. I hope that changes or can be worked around.
where did u see that it can only be activated on the sprint eveything plan.

Old 04-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

where did u see that it can only be activated on the sprint eveything plan.
they wouldnt do anything like that and also this is far from the death of the ppc for sure i can promise that
Old 04-02-2008, 12:10 AM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

they wouldnt do anything like that and also this is far from the death of the ppc for sure i can promise that
ya i dont think they would either cuz that would be dumb as hell! and ya i doubt it. but im trying to figure out what category this phone would fall under.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:13 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

ya i dont think they would either cuz that would be dumb as hell! and ya i doubt it. but im trying to figure out what category this phone would fall under.
jsut a regular touch screen phone since it isnt windows mobile powered.... it actually running its own interface and is the first to actually run this interface in the worls..... as you can see it imitates the touch OS to a T
Old 04-02-2008, 11:03 AM

http://blog.laptopmag.com/samsung-in...-touch-and-gps

this website says it and Ive seen it other websites too but i cant seem to recall them. its a great plan but why require it. thats BS hopefully it falls through. and Im glad to see that they are spending $100 million on advertising. that was sprints biggest weak point. Because if you asked anyone what an iPhone is they know but only phone freaks and sprint customers are the only ones that know what the Touch is.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
death, htc, instinct, samsung, sprint