Notices

This Is Bs Make The Admins Job Hell!!!!!

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-06-2008, 02:06 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
This Is Bs Make The Admins Job Hell!!!!!

go to the link and just start posting mad in the thread cussing this mofo out.... i already posted. http://www.sprintmogul.net/Forum/tab...s/Default.aspx
Old 04-06-2008, 02:24 AM
Mobile Model: Touch pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Redman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Redman's Photo Album Add Redman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: This Is Bs Make The Admins Job Hell!!!!!

Dash aint them yo download on another forum. did u post them or is someone take yo stuff and posting it as their's. and what do mean by cussin them out just start making post sayin that those are dash download or what
Old 04-06-2008, 02:28 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Redman View Post

Dash aint them yo download on another forum. did u post them or is someone take yo stuff and posting it as their's. and what do mean by cussin them out just start making post sayin that those are dash download or what
yea basically hes claiming as his and stuff and that aint cool so yeah just make some posts basicallt doing what i did in the post i made under matt19 its the last one on their right now.
Old 04-06-2008, 06:23 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch

View dskrtnsanity's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dskrtnsanity's Photo Album Add dskrtnsanity's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dont even bother with threatening ban.. just DO IT!!! wata doosh bag

Old 04-06-2008, 07:05 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this type of situation is not new.Its been done before no matter what forum you join, thats why anytime rather you create a program or theme its nice to add a watermark on your stuff.so that way leechers can say they created it.Unfortunately its going to happen but if we caught who it is off course we will take appropriate action because number one credit was not due, to where it came from.Thats why here at spj we always add the original author or creator of anything we bring here.

thanks for brining that to our attention.

Just to add thats why most forum makes it hard for members to get certain program you have to go through hard ways just to get stuff for example there's a hack that called the hide hack in order to view said program you would have to thank the post or reply or you have to get certain amount posting to view program I hope that i don't have to revert to any of those hack.....

Old 04-06-2008, 01:54 PM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

this type of situation is not new.Its been done before no matter what forum you join, thats why anytime rather you create a program or theme its nice to add a watermark on your stuff.so that way leechers can say they created it.Unfortunately its going to happen but if we caught who it is off course we will take appropriate action because number one credit was not due, to where it came from.Thats why here at spj we always add the original author or creator of anything we bring here.

thanks for brining that to our attention.

Just to add thats why most forum makes it hard for members to get certain program you have to go through hard ways just to get stuff for example there's a hack that called the hide hack in order to view said program you would have to thank the post or reply or you have to get certain amount posting to view program I hope that i don't have to revert to any of those hack.....
thye members is over here under the same name as over there and all..... so he will be gertting a ban
Old 04-06-2008, 02:11 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

What a punk... I would register and post, and really give him a piece of mind!! But on the other hand, it isnt worth it. We know SPJ is the best! And if we wanted to we can shut the thread down like DASH said. So i will bite my tounge on this one. This was uncalled for as DASH puts forth effort to make things posssible. I hate seeing someone taking credit for something someone else did!!

Old 04-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

that is some bs! good job he deserves to be banned! i cant believe he would do that!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
admins, hell, job, make