Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-11-2008, 05:04 PM
ohthebaby ohthebaby is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: SPRINT TOUCH
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ohthebaby's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ohthebaby's Photo Album Add ohthebaby's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Just Ordered My Touch

should be getting it within a couple days....i left crappy at&t for this so it better be good hehe plus sprint plans r pretty killer
Old 04-11-2008, 05:10 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Just Ordered My Touch

congrats you're going to love it.....

Old 04-11-2008, 05:13 PM

View ohthebaby's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ohthebaby's Photo Album Add ohthebaby's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ty i cant wait
Old 04-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ohthebaby View Post

ty i cant wait
sprint is way better then aTITTIE lol and T Moshit. I personally wouldve wen with the mogul but hey congrsts on the trade you will luv it anyways
Old 04-11-2008, 05:24 PM

i have 30 days so well see if worst comes to worst ill switch it but the touch just looks so DAMNNNNNN cool lol
Old 04-11-2008, 05:26 PM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i have 30 days so well see if worst comes to worst ill switch it but the touch just looks so DAMNNNNNN cool lol
yea it is cool, but just the cube is the thing i find good and the memory other then that moguls have the gps and Rev A and a whole bunch of custom roms
Old 04-11-2008, 05:27 PM

well see how this thing is i just need a phone that does a lil sumthin sumthin nothing to crazy my last phone was sew810i so this is LEAPPPPPPP LOL
Old 04-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well see how this thing is i just need a phone that does a lil sumthin sumthin nothing to crazy my last phone was sew810i so this is LEAPPPPPPP LOL
yeah for sure having no keyboard besides onscreen gets taking used to but you will like the phone overall.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:17 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

yeah for sure having no keyboard besides onscreen gets taking used to but you will like the phone overall.
not having a slide out keyboard isnt that bad, I like the touch's keypad with T9, im quick with that
Old 04-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View Raingod's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Raingod's Photo Album Add Raingod's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I've had my Touch for a couple of weeks now, and I love it. The onscreen keyboard took a bit to get used to after using a Treo, but other than that I haven't had a single complaint. Have fun customizing it. I spent about three days setting mine up.

Old 04-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Raingod View Post

I've had my Touch for a couple of weeks now, and I love it. The onscreen keyboard took a bit to get used to after using a Treo, but other than that I haven't had a single complaint. Have fun customizing it. I spent about three days setting mine up.

three days? thats it? lol

O and my touch is speacial because it has integrated wifi. woot woot!
Old 04-13-2008, 05:08 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by leedenault View Post

three days? thats it? lol

O and my touch is speacial because it has integrated wifi. woot woot!
lol yeah since your gsm lol
Old 04-15-2008, 12:47 AM

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im going to read up on the CDMA - GSM crap lol
Old 04-15-2008, 01:11 AM

“ Originally Posted by leedenault View Post

im going to read up on the CDMA - GSM crap lol
lol for sure do that bro.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:00 AM

View Serge42's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Serge42's Photo Album Add Serge42's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

How did you work it out that you get 30 days with the phone to decide if you wanna keep it or not?
Old 04-16-2008, 01:01 PM

“ Originally Posted by Serge42 View Post

How did you work it out that you get 30 days with the phone to decide if you wanna keep it or not?
there is many ways to do it i have a tutorial under the mogul section and you should be able to change that around and use it for the touch to a mogul also.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:38 PM

View Serge42's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Serge42's Photo Album Add Serge42's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

there is many ways to do it i have a tutorial under the mogul section and you should be able to change that around and use it for the touch to a mogul also.
No....what I meant was how was he as a new sprint client able to purchase the touch but with a clause or agreement to be able to swap it for something else if he doesn't end up liking it before the 30 days have past. Or did I miss understand his statement????? Do you know what I mean?

He made it sound like he just got the Touch and was trying it out for 30 days to see if he liked it or not. I might be wrong but I was just curious, I just bought one over the net and am worried that I wont like it...so I was wondering how he got that deal....
Old 04-16-2008, 02:44 PM

“ Originally Posted by Serge42 View Post

No....what I meant was how was he as a new sprint client able to purchase the touch but with a clause or agreement to be able to swap it for something else if he doesn't end up liking it before the 30 days have past. Or did I miss understand his statement????? Do you know what I mean?

He made it sound like he just got the Touch and was trying it out for 30 days to see if he liked it or not. I might be wrong but I was just curious, I just bought one over the net and am worried that I wont like it...so I was wondering how he got that deal....
after you first purchase a new phone on a new contract you have 30 days to return if you dont like it and exchange for a different model.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
ordered, touch