I need help with Touchflo!!

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-04-2008, 08:32 AM
hotsauce_13t hotsauce_13t is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: cingular 8525

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View hotsauce_13t's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hotsauce_13t's Photo Album Add hotsauce_13t's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
I need help with Touchflo!!

OK, heres what i've done so far. I've download touchflo 1.41 something like that, the newest version right. Well, after i got the zip file, i put that on my 8525 cingular cell phone so i can download it. I did everything it said and it downloaded good and fast. I then try to open it nothing happens, but i can see it installed on me device. I tap it again and it says its already running.. I try sliding my figures up and down, but nothing happends.. I bet theres an easy fix for this, someone please help me.. THANKS
Old 05-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: I need help with Touchflo!!

“ Originally Posted by hotsauce_13t View Post

OK, heres what i've done so far. I've download touchflo 1.41 something like that, the newest version right. Well, after i got the zip file, i put that on my 8525 cingular cell phone so i can download it. I did everything it said and it downloaded good and fast. I then try to open it nothing happens, but i can see it installed on me device. I tap it again and it says its already running.. I try sliding my figures up and down, but nothing happends.. I bet theres an easy fix for this, someone please help me.. THANKS
you added the skin also correct so it knows what to pull up? and also go to start/programs/touchflo/touchflo setings/ and than check them and make sure it is on and the movements are set correctly.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:27 PM
hotsauce_13t hotsauce_13t is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: cingular 8525

View hotsauce_13t's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hotsauce_13t's Photo Album Add hotsauce_13t's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

you added the skin also correct so it knows what to pull up? and also go to start/programs/touchflo/touchflo setings/ and than check them and make sure it is on and the movements are set correctly.
well, theres no seetings for the touchflo... I just think i didnt put it on my cell correctly. I got the message to download the zip so i did to my pc. SO, i put thw whole zip file on my cell phone, then went to where the zip file was and i installed it. Then it said it was downloaded and everything. When i go to my programs then to touchflo, it looks like a download icon nothing else.. no settlings for it, nothing.. How should i download this cab file? is there a vid on how to do something like this? step by step?
Old 05-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by hotsauce_13t View Post

well, theres no seetings for the touchflo... I just think i didnt put it on my cell correctly. I got the message to download the zip so i did to my pc. SO, i put thw whole zip file on my cell phone, then went to where the zip file was and i installed it. Then it said it was downloaded and everything. When i go to my programs then to touchflo, it looks like a download icon nothing else.. no settlings for it, nothing.. How should i download this cab file? is there a vid on how to do something like this? step by step?
if it's just a cab file extract it to your desktop then transfer the file to your phone...after the cab file is on your phone go to file explorer, find it and run it
after you install you should do a soft reset (does your phone have a soft reset option?)
Old 05-04-2008, 02:50 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

if it's just a cab file extract it to your desktop then transfer the file to your phone...after the cab file is on your phone go to file explorer, find it and run it
after you install you should do a soft reset (does your phone have a soft reset option?)
yeah all ppc's have a soft reset option on the bottom. and if you cant install cab files or know how to i would recommend readign through the noob guide in my signature.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Mobile Model: 6800

View lunatic9025's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lunatic9025's Photo Album Add lunatic9025's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok i got a question, my touchflo cube is working perfectly except 4 the fact that when i get to the contacts menu on the cube, im not able to do anything, i cant input contacts or even press any of my four options at the bottom of the screen, wats goin on?
Old 05-10-2008, 06:18 PM

“ Originally Posted by lunatic9025 View Post

ok i got a question, my touchflo cube is working perfectly except 4 the fact that when i get to the contacts menu on the cube, im not able to do anything, i cant input contacts or even press any of my four options at the bottom of the screen, wats goin on?
what version did you install?????? link us or we wont be able to help.....
Old 05-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Mobile Model: 6800

View lunatic9025's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lunatic9025's Photo Album Add lunatic9025's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

umm i used on your icube for the mogul thread, the link is https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...=143777&page=7
Old 05-10-2008, 07:57 PM

“ Originally Posted by lunatic9025 View Post

umm i used on your icube for the mogul thread, the link is https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...=143777&page=7
than uninstall and reinstall...... when i tested and when many others have used it ran without problems........ the only other thing it could be is if you have the 6 tab plugin on the homescreen and your trying to choose different contacts for each of them...... they have to be the same.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul

View john80hotkey's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View john80hotkey's Photo Album Add john80hotkey's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

not sure if you are using a cube thats built in flash if so you will also need to D/L and install adobe flashlite 2.1 or the cube wont work, just a thought
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
touchflo