Dont Know Name Please Help

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-14-2008, 08:56 PM
drsquash drsquash is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View drsquash's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View drsquash's Photo Album Add drsquash's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Dont Know Name Please Help

There is a game i grew up with and wonder if you know the name and if i can get it for the 6800

here is how it works game starts out with 1 or 2 moving objects(balls) and the move around the screen, you draw a line from one side to another enclosing the balls with out them hitting your trail once the line is connected to the other side or creating a box the game board gets smaller enclosing the bouncing ojbects till you cover a % of the board if you do you win then next stage. also if your in the middle of drawing your line and the object(ball ) hits your line you loose a life any ideas of name of game or if it is on the 6800 so i can search for it

THANKS
Old 05-14-2008, 11:08 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Dont Know Name Please Help

“ Originally Posted by drsquash View Post

There is a game i grew up with and wonder if you know the name and if i can get it for the 6800

here is how it works game starts out with 1 or 2 moving objects(balls) and the move around the screen, you draw a line from one side to another enclosing the balls with out them hitting your trail once the line is connected to the other side or creating a box the game board gets smaller enclosing the bouncing ojbects till you cover a % of the board if you do you win then next stage. also if your in the middle of drawing your line and the object(ball ) hits your line you loose a life any ideas of name of game or if it is on the 6800 so i can search for it

THANKS

vaguely remember the game but this isnt a game release so why did you psot as one???? moving theread to free talk.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:26 PM
drsquash drsquash is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro

View drsquash's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View drsquash's Photo Album Add drsquash's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Dont Know Name Please Help

Sorry dash thought i posted in ppc game request i will watch better and not try to read so many post at 1 time
Post New ThreadReply