Old 05-15-2008, 04:44 PM
broSki broSki is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
looks like sprint is going to release wm6.1 and sprint tv for moguls

Yes the rom is here already and what not, but i figured i post this link to give some members more of a perspective on what the new leaked radio for the moguls is about, b/c i got some pms asking me why the new radio, and what not? so here is a link:
new mogul leaked radio

And as far as MMS goes I pulled this quote from the site i posted above, lets hope this is all true ppl, and here is the quote by mobile-enthusiast:

“ Quote ”

As far as MMS, yes, Sprint and Microsoft have announced that they are working on an MMS system to be included in the OS (not a third party app like ArcSoft). If you’re going to be a reporter, keep up to date!
Old 05-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: looks like sprint is going to release wm6.1 and sprint tv for moguls

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

Yes the rom is here already and what not, but i figured i post this link to give some members more of a perspective on what the new leaked radio for the moguls is about, b/c i got some pms asking me why the new radio, and what not? so here is a link:
new mogul leaked radio

And as far as MMS goes I pulled this quote from the site i posted above, lets hope this is all true ppl, and here is the quote by mobile-enthusiast:
woooohooooooooooo if this is all true which im not holding my breathe over with this being sprint we will have some bad ass kitchens and roms released for something like this.... all the features we have been *****ing about back!!!
Old 05-16-2008, 01:52 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

woooohooooooooooo if this is all true which im not holding my breathe over with this being sprint we will have some bad ass kitchens and roms released for something like this.... all the features we have been *****ing about back!!!
WHOO WHOO!! I am doing backflips already! I wonder if it gets released when they say it will.. THEN I WILL DO CARTWHEELS!

Old 05-16-2008, 11:41 PM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

WHOO WHOO!! I am doing backflips already! I wonder if it gets released when they say it will.. THEN I WILL DO CARTWHEELS!
bro if sprint does it, I will never leave sprint unless they go bankrupt or something. but damn, can ya imagen wm 6.1 with threades sms, rev a, gps, mms, sprint tv...... dude what the hell do i need a laptop for lmaoooo, i read around and supposedly we are set for a june 2nd release.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

bro if sprint does it, I will never leave sprint unless they go bankrupt or something. but damn, can ya imagen wm 6.1 with threades sms, rev a, gps, mms, sprint tv...... dude what the hell do i need a laptop for lmaoooo, i read around and supposedly we are set for a june 2nd release.
my boy is saying the first of the month is what he is told at michigans corporate office and he was right last time after 1 delay again lol... fingers are crossed here and really wanna see jew do backflips since i think he is bluffing that he can do em.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:06 AM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

my boy is saying the first of the month is what he is told at michigans corporate office and he was right last time after 1 delay again lol... fingers are crossed here and really wanna see jew do backflips since i think he is bluffing that he can do em.
shit typo, you are right it is the 1st of the june, but i dont get it, thats a sunday!!!!! and if all that comes out with the new radio then me, kaos and jew will do backflips lmoaooooo
Old 05-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.1

View kudvu002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kudvu002's Photo Album Add kudvu002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

does this mean that with new roms gps and mms will be included? so that users like myself dont have to find an mms hack thats takes up mad space to have the best of both. why would new kitchens be so much better on sprints 6.1 than the 6.1's that we have now. well anyhow im just ready for some flashin i keep checkin everyday for a new one but has to be worth the time!:buba_phone:
Old 05-17-2008, 11:56 AM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kudvu002 View Post

does this mean that with new roms gps and mms will be included? so that users like myself dont have to find an mms hack thats takes up mad space to have the best of both. why would new kitchens be so much better on sprints 6.1 than the 6.1's that we have now. well anyhow im just ready for some flashin i keep checkin everyday for a new one but has to be worth the time!:buba_phone:
Yes they are incorporating it into the ROM,... it is suppose to be faster have built in thread Smms, GPS, REVA, and Sprint NAV and Sprint TV. lets wait and see!

Old 05-17-2008, 12:58 PM

“ Originally Posted by kudvu002 View Post

the thing is sprint has to add these dumb extra things to their roms for some reason, and those extra baggage they add slows our phone down and decreases performance and if u think about it they dont make tweaks for battery life and what not. wm 6.1 coming from sprint wouldnt be so slow,or lacky daisy. so what ppls who cook custom roms like kaos and nu2 and dash, what they do is tweaks and take out alot of the xtra baggage.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
moguls, release, sprint, wm61