Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-20-2008, 02:29 PM
rico002 rico002 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: 8925 and 3G Iphone
Mobile Carrier: AT&T

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View rico002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rico002's Photo Album Add rico002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
hdtv setup wit 360

i got a plama 32inch for college and i wanted to the best way to set up my 360 and tv any ideas/comments/help
Old 05-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul

View Mandingo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mandingo's Photo Album Add Mandingo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: hdtv setup wit 360

just use the HDMI xbox 360, gives the best picture ,....get a cheap black stand with the arm to mount your plasma to give it that wall mounted look. that arm allow's you to hide the 360 wires.....

similar to this.......

Old 05-20-2008, 03:00 PM

View rico002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rico002's Photo Album Add rico002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

do i use this http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/Produ...oduct_id=69119
or can i use the cable wit "tv" and "Hdtv" and change the setting on my display settings
Old 05-20-2008, 03:10 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by rico002 View Post

i got a plama 32inch for college and i wanted to the best way to set up my 360 and tv any ideas/comments/help
Yo well i do home theaters. so here is a pic of mine... i have mt tv hung on the wall and my components in my closet. thats why the hole is there...lol... i havent patched it yet... anyway. HDMI is the absolute best way to conncet anything, if you have alot of hdmi inputs! Also got the desktop connected to it!

Old 05-20-2008, 03:15 PM

View Mandingo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mandingo's Photo Album Add Mandingo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

whatever's more economical for you .the orginal cables give you the great picture. It mainly depends on the TV. If it gets 1080p and you want the best picture you should use the HDMI adaptor you showed me. IF it only gets 1080i and 720p..then the orginal cable is the way to go.

they have a arcade 360 with the HDMI built in. You might want to check the trade value of your 360 add the 60 bucks your going to spend on that adaptor and see if you can just get the xbox with the built in HDMI.

but like i said it all depends on what your TV can do.

hope that helps man

being your in college and don't own the place you might want to stick with the stand. Unlike big jew it gives you more flexability to move it where ever and you don't have to patch up wall's.
http://www.pricegrabber.com/info_pic...terid=29992947
the have way smaller ones than this.

Old 05-20-2008, 03:21 PM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mandingo View Post

whatever's more economical for you .the orginal cables give you the great picture. It mainly depends on the TV. If it gets 1080p and you want the best picture you should use the HDMI adaptor you showed me. IF it only gets 1080i and 720p..then the orginal cable is the way to go.

they have a arcade 360 with the HDMI built in. You might want to check the trade value of your 360 add the 60 bucks your going to spend on that adaptor and see if you can just get the xbox with the built in HDMI.

but like i said it all depends on what your TV can do.

hope that helps man

being your in college and don't own the place you might want to stick with the stand. Unlike big jew it gives you more flexability to move it where ever and you don't have to patch up wall's.
http://www.pricegrabber.com/info_pic...terid=29992947
the have way smaller ones than this.
even if they tv is 720 or 1080i USE THE HDMI CABLE IF THE TV HAS THE INPUT

Old 05-20-2008, 03:25 PM

yeah ...Jew i have my computer hook to mine hooked to mine also. i also have the Air Mouse to go with it.

You see we're repin ...SAMSUNG

Old 05-20-2008, 03:28 PM

yeah ...Jew i have my computer hook to mine hooked to mine also. i also have the Air Mouse to go with it.

You see we're repin ...SAMSUNG
thats great! LOL..., I am not a big fan of Samsung at all, but its was cheap for me at the moment as i am definatley going with a SHARP! the Samsung had the 1080p with the pc input at the time. NOW i can get my Sharp!

Old 05-20-2008, 03:31 PM

thanks for the feedback...it goes to 1080p so that would mean that i would have to get the hdmi converter and hdmi cable right? well we r gonna use our bp table for right now hahahaha but that sucks ...wut bout the tv issue do i have to ask my cable or dish company bout hd for tv?

i havent seen mine yet...but def go to ur local walmart and get this tv for 547it has 30,000:1 contrast ratio and i saw it hookd up nice at walmart it was really really sweet...i got mine for 500 cuz my friend a manager and gave me open box price ahahahah
Old 05-20-2008, 03:32 PM

Lucky with the open box price.

yeah........HDMI converter and cable.

sharp is still under samsung don't even come close to the contrast ratio

i just got one of the newer end's 1080p 24fps 25000 ratio

sharps closet one hits only 15000 ratio
do more research on sharp

Shyt you do home theaters....what the Sharp Model number

Old 05-20-2008, 03:37 PM

thanks for the feedback...it goes to 1080p so that would mean that i would have to get the hdmi converter and hdmi cable right? well we r gonna use our bp table for right now hahahaha but that sucks ...wut bout the tv issue do i have to ask my cable or dish company bout hd for tv?

i havent seen mine yet...but def go to ur local walmart and get this tv for 547it has 30,000:1 contrast ratio and i saw it hookd up nice at walmart it was really really sweet...i got mine for 500 cuz my friend a manager and gave me open box price ahahahah
LOL.. here is the scoop... some tvs come with builtin HD TUNERS! for example.. you can take the reugalur coax cable and connect to the the tv and hed HD DIGITAL CHANNELS! BUT it will only give you basic local channels. NO CHANNLES ARE TRANSMITTED IN 1080p. The only was you can get 1080p quality !!! WITH A BLUERAY DVD and a HD 1080p TV or through ps3 games! if you want want all the HD CHANNELS not basic. you will need a HD RECIEVER FROM YOUR CABLE PROVIDER. if you use Directtv! then you need DIRECT HC RECIEVER AND HD ANTENNAS... this would be for more then basic and local channels. For example. ESPN, PREMUIM CHANBELS, DISCOVERY, ETC. MAKE SURE YOU TELL THE YOU WANT HDMI OUTPUT ALL ALL RCIEVERs!!

Old 05-20-2008, 03:40 PM

Lucky with the open box price.

yeah........HDMI converter and cable.

sharp is still under samsung don't even come close to the contrast ratio

i just got one of the newer end's 1080p 24fps 25000 ratio

sharps closet one hits only 15000 ratio
do more research on sharp

Shyt you do home theaters....what the Sharp Model number
LMAO ... WISH YOU HAD YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. BUT NO NEED TO ARGUE. SHARP USES THERE ON LCD !! AS YOU "SAMSUNG" USE THE SAME AS LG AND SONY.... SHARPS LCD IS WAYYYY BETTER..... AND HAS A TV UP TO 50000:1 CONTRAST RATIO, 120HRZ AND THINNER THE SAMSUNG.. GOOGLE IT
SHARP LC52D94U!!

Old 05-20-2008, 03:42 PM

I get pretty in form but like you said you do it for a living.

but the 81 model of the samsung goes up to 500,000 ratio..
i can get the facts about samsung taking the AOLED reins and running. 1mil ratio.
yeah sony the only out at the moment.

thanks for the INfo about Sharp.

Old 05-20-2008, 03:53 PM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

LOL.. here is the scoop... some tvs come with builtin HD TUNERS! for example.. you can take the reugalur coax cable and connect to the the tv and hed HD DIGITAL CHANNELS! BUT it will only give you basic local channels. NO CHANNLES ARE TRANSMITTED IN 1080p. The only was you can get 1080p quality !!! WITH A BLUERAY DVD and a HD 1080p TV or through ps3 games! if you want want all the HD CHANNELS not basic. you will need a HD RECIEVER FROM YOUR CABLE PROVIDER. if you use Directtv! then you need DIRECT HC RECIEVER AND HD ANTENNAS... this would be for more then basic and local channels. For example. ESPN, PREMUIM CHANBELS, DISCOVERY, ETC. MAKE SURE YOU TELL THE YOU WANT HDMI OUTPUT ALL ALL RCIEVERs!!
ok im pretty sure it has hd tuner so ill try that and we will see bout the recievers that a bunch this helped A LOT ....thanks again
Old 05-20-2008, 03:54 PM

ok im pretty sure it has hd tuner so ill try that and we will see bout the recievers that a bunch this helped A LOT ....thanks again
No problem just hit the thanks button if you havent alredy!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
360, hdtv, setup, wit