Old 05-21-2008, 01:51 PM
producer4u producer4u is offline   Thread Starter  
Just chillin on 22's
Mobile Model: LG enV3
Mobile Carrier: AllTel/ Verizon
Mobile OS: Unknown

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View producer4u's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View producer4u's Photo Album Add producer4u's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Trying to get out of Alltel Account

My questions is, how can I get a contract with Alltel closed?
My dad, got my 4 kids phones, and where we live, none of their friends have phones, and I been having to pay $160.00 per month, and they don't even turn on the phones.
The last time they used the phones was back in December 2007, and the contract does not expire till Oct.2009, is there a way to cancel contract, any help would be greatly helpful, since I have my phone w/ wifes and ours runs $175.00 per month, and with the GAS prices, I could use the $160.00 to fill my Expedition at least twice in a month's time.
Thanks in advance
PEACE.
Sorry if I posted in wrong spot.....

Old 05-21-2008, 01:59 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Trying to get out of Alltel Account

“ Originally Posted by producer4u View Post

My dad, got my 4 kids phones, and where we live, none of their friends have phones, and I been having to pay $160.00 per month, and they don't even turn on the phones.
The last time they used the phones was back in December 2007, and the contract does not expire till Oct.2009, is there a way to cancel contract, any help would be greatly helpful, since I have my phone w/ wifes and ours runs $175.00 per month, and with the GAS prices, I could use the $160.00 to fill my Expedition at least twice in a month's time.
Thanks in advance
PEACE.
only way with alltel that i know of is the early termination fee of 200 bucks...... but in two months that will be cheaper if they are on a shared line..... otherwise it will be 200 bucks a pop for each line unless you can work something out with alltel which usually doesnt work since they dont budge.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Just chillin on 22's

View producer4u's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View producer4u's Photo Album Add producer4u's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

that was my issue, I have 4 lines on that contract, and that would hurt $800.00, and trying to find someone to take over the contract, is like a joke, to find someone that would not screw me.
Thanks, I thought maybe there might been a way.
PEACE

Old 05-21-2008, 02:12 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

that was my issue, I have 4 lines on that contract, and that would hurt $800.00, and trying to find someone to take over the contract, is like a joke, to find someone that would not screw me.
Thanks, I thought maybe there might been a way.
PEACE
naw alltel pretty strict and doesnt leave openings to get out like sprint...... and you can have the contract be signed over into there name and all at the store for no extra fee so you could try going that route.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Just chillin on 22's

kool, thanks for the info, will be looking then
thanks again
PEACE

Old 06-09-2008, 02:58 AM
Mobile Model: htc 6800; 6900; bb8830
Mobile Carrier: alltel

View torrance.green's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View torrance.green's Photo Album Add torrance.green's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks in advance
PEACE.
one thing that will work is by going to your local retail store and tell them you are moving over seas or just out of our coverage area i will try and find out which market we dont have service and if you cause a fuss most likely the will let you out of contract them may ask for a bill or some kind of proof but depending on the rep and manager you shouuld be able to get ot of your contract scott free i know for a fact alaska isn in our market so say your moving to bethel alaska if that doesnt work pm me
Old 06-09-2008, 06:38 AM
Just chillin on 22's

Kinda hard, I think to tell them that, when we have 3 different contracts, 2 of the contracts, are business, and third contract is for my 4 children, which don't care to have the phones..
I just don't see why they don't shut them down, not even 1 minute used on 4 phones, but the 2 business contracts, get used, and I am suck paying nearly $800.00 bones a month, and never miss, or even late. But thanks for the input, will keep thinking of a way.
PEACE...

Old 06-30-2008, 03:57 PM
Just chillin on 22's

ADMIN:
You'll can close this thread,
My issue has been resolved, and thanks for all the feedback and help.
Special thanks to Torrance.Green.
PEACE OUT !!!!!!

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
account, alltel