Notices

Info needed about dat file inside of spb mobile shell skin.

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 06:52 PM
dianeofarcadia dianeofarcadia is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: LG Voyager&Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View dianeofarcadia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dianeofarcadia's Photo Album Add dianeofarcadia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Info needed about dat file inside of spb mobile shell skin.

Alrighty so I picked up a spb mobile shell skin that works really well for me except for one thing and I have never really paid attention to this area until now.

contact page - the one with the dialer buttons on it...
is that suppose to be a working dialer? I really don't like this one - any suggestions on how to replace it if is a dialer (and make it work) or if it is just a pointer to the number (best way to explain that) Could someone share the name of the dat file I need to replace back to the original.

as alway...
thanks guys.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:57 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Info needed about dat file inside of spb mobile shell skin.

“ Originally Posted by dianeofarcadia View Post

Alrighty so I picked up a spb mobile shell skin that works really well for me except for one thing and I have never really paid attention to this area until now.

contact page - the one with the dialer buttons on it...
is that suppose to be a working dialer? I really don't like this one - any suggestions on how to replace it if is a dialer (and make it work) or if it is just a pointer to the number (best way to explain that) Could someone share the name of the dat file I need to replace back to the original.

as alway...
thanks guys.
This has been posted in the wrong section, please post your questions about an app in the thread that the app is found, and any other questions about your phone please post under the help desk.....

*Thread closed*

Thanks
broSki Team HTC
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
dat, file, info, inside, mobile, needed, shell, skin, spb