Old 05-23-2008, 12:41 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Instinct Vs Iphone

check this out bottom left corner plays the videos these are actually pretty funny..... http://www.nowisgood.com/?id9=email_...aunch_instinct
Old 05-23-2008, 12:45 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Instinct Vs Iphone

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

check this out bottom right corner plays the videos these are actually pretty funny..... http://www.nowisgood.com/?id9=email_...aunch_instinct
yeah i got an email with this link in it from mr hesse a few weeks back :P they are pretty funny; however the iphone could make a similar commercial with comparing a few selected features and winning to the instinct :P

Old 05-23-2008, 12:47 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

yeah i got an email with this link in it from mr hesse a few weeks back :P they are pretty funny; however the iphone could make a similar commercial with comparing a few selected features and winning to the instinct :P
oh for sure all phones have their upsides and downsides.....
Old 05-23-2008, 12:53 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahaha i like the live tv part and the part hmmm im somwhere in this big area hahahaha. . .

my friend knows im putting in for sprint and she said work for atnt and hook me up hahaha i said never work for that sorry company.

Old 05-23-2008, 01:25 AM

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow i just realized this was coming out the 20th. its not on the site in the phones section of coming soon like they usually put the phones. i wonder how much its going 2 run to buy it? i want it lol but idk though either what its running and like that so maybe i dont want it. right now i like how it looks. its clean but it might like iphone all looks no performance. is it going 2 run windows?

Old 05-23-2008, 01:36 AM

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

wow i just realized this was coming out the 20th. its not on the site in the phones section of coming soon like they usually put the phones. i wonder how much its going 2 run to buy it? i want it lol but idk though either what its running and like that so maybe i dont want it. right now i like how it looks. its clean but it might like iphone all looks no performance. is it going 2 run windows?
nope non windows i forget what they call the interface but it is the first phone in the workd to run the interface/os.
Old 05-23-2008, 01:49 AM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

nope non windows i forget what they call the interface but it is the first phone in the workd to run the interface/os.
its not the android inderface or something like that is it?

but that sux i wodner if the interface going be any good and if it will be customizable like windows.

Old 05-23-2008, 02:03 AM

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

its not the android inderface or something like that is it?

but that sux i wodner if the interface going be any good and if it will be customizable like windows.
no android is wayyyyyyy different.... and not nearly as much and there isnt as many apps either........ its gonna be running so jsut as customizable (well maby a lil more) than the razor or any other basic flip phone.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:07 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

its just a new interface developed by samsung, its meant to rival the iphone. It will be nice, i probably wont get one unless its given to me. :P ill hold out for the diamond/rafael

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
instinct, iphone