Notices

Ladies And Gentleman Of Spj Welcome Me To. . .

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-24-2008, 04:07 PM
AL_CAPONE_X3 AL_CAPONE_X3 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Ladies And Gentleman Of Spj Welcome Me To. . .

The Sprint family =]

lol ya i got the job. its a bit of a trial period right now but i still got the job.

you all asked me to let you know so thats what im doing i would of let you know yesterday but i was kinda busy.

thanks for everyone who took the time to write a letter and like that i dont think he contacted any of you but the letters were great anyways. im sure they helped give me an edge over the rest even though there was like only 2 other people that showed up for the interview or i would of had 2 beat out 7 other people at least if they had showed up.

thanks guys =]]

Old 05-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Ladies And Gentleman Of Spj Welcome Me To. . .

congrats on the job!
Old 05-24-2008, 04:13 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

congrats and no problem on the letter bro......... glad that you got the job if you would do one favor i would be very appreciative....... if you could emial me the sprint playbook each week you get it i would really really really love to see it bro.....
Old 05-24-2008, 04:14 PM

View Hockeyfan05's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Hockeyfan05's Photo Album Add Hockeyfan05's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well capone, you have joined me in the 'SPJ has helped me get a job' group.

im actually writing this from work on my break
Old 05-24-2008, 04:18 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Congrats on the NEW JOB! I hope it is all you wanted it to be, as you couldnt wait to get it! Enjoy and good luck to you in the near future!

Old 05-24-2008, 04:18 PM

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

congrats on the job!

thanks bro.

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

congrats and no problem on the letter bro......... glad that you got the job if you would do one favor i would be very appreciative....... if you could emial me the sprint playbook each week you get it i would really really really love to see it bro.....

thanks bro and thanks on the letter 2 again. but ya im glad i got it 2. and about that im not sure what that is but ill see what i can do idk if i have access to that since im only at a 3rd party store so im not sure how much info sprint gives them and if it dont get me in trouble and i cant lose my job ill help u out. lol sorry but im not going to do anything to risk my job at all lol. i been wanting this job so much and so bad that i finally got it and going work hard and not doing anything to lose it.

“ Originally Posted by Hockeyfan05 View Post

well capone, you have joined me in the 'SPJ has helped me get a job' group.

im actually writing this from work on my break

lol thats cool but how did spj help you get a job bro?

Old 05-24-2008, 04:19 PM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Congrats on the NEW JOB! I hope it is all you wanted it to be, as you couldnt wait to get it! Enjoy and good luck to you in the near future!
thanks alot bro i hope so 2. hahaha they say the job you want never ends up to be what it seems lol but hopefully ill prove them wrong on this one lol. but thanks again bro.

Old 05-24-2008, 07:43 PM
Mobile Model: LG Voyager&Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View dianeofarcadia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dianeofarcadia's Photo Album Add dianeofarcadia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

just wanted to throw in my congratulations on the good news.
was reading along the other day in your request, while I had nothing to offer in the way of the letters, I did keep my fingers crossed for you. )
congrats!
Old 05-27-2008, 12:53 AM

“ Originally Posted by dianeofarcadia View Post

just wanted to throw in my congratulations on the good news.
was reading along the other day in your request, while I had nothing to offer in the way of the letters, I did keep my fingers crossed for you. )
congrats!

thanks alot on the congrats. . .

but thanks for still having your fingers crosses lol even though u had nothing to say im still sure it helped me out. . .

but ya dang guys i start in the morning =[ lol im happy to get the job but im not ready to start yet =[ im going 2 miss the freedom lol.

Old 05-27-2008, 01:00 AM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

thanks alot on the congrats. . .

but thanks for still having your fingers crosses lol even though u had nothing to say im still sure it helped me out. . .

but ya dang guys i start in the morning =[ lol im happy to get the job but im not ready to start yet =[ im going 2 miss the freedom lol.
lol....funny you get a job you want...and i just lost the job i had that wanted yesterday.....on the hunt for a new one. Taking all openings from members and staff. I have mad pc skills...LOL... Anyways,,, Be happy you got a job.. times are real rough down here!

Old 05-27-2008, 01:04 AM
Mogul Dude Father
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.1

View D_Mysterio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D_Mysterio's Photo Album Add D_Mysterio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yea congrats capone hahah i was tryin to get a sprint job myself glad you made it in though

Old 05-27-2008, 01:10 AM

lol....funny you get a job you want...and i just lost the job i had that wanted yesterday.....on the hunt for a new one. Taking all openings from members and staff. I have mad pc skills...LOL... Anyways,,, Be happy you got a job.. times are real rough down here!
ya i got the job i wanted i just know its going be long days. for training this week i gotta drive like an hour away =[ oh well hopefully its only for a week. and u lost the job that u had wanted yesterday? damn that sux man. well good luck on ur new hunt but wat was the job? but ya i am happy i got a job and even more happy its wat i wanted. . .

“ Originally Posted by D_Mysterio View Post

yea congrats capone hahah i was tryin to get a sprint job myself glad you made it in though

thanks man ya i hope i enjoy it. hopefully u will get it one these days.

but hey guys you can go ahead and reply back but i wont get back at you till later on 2morrow though cuz i need to hit the sheets. long day.

night spj.

Old 05-27-2008, 01:15 AM

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

ya i got the job i wanted i just know its going be long days. for training this week i gotta drive like an hour away =[ oh well hopefully its only for a week. and u lost the job that u had wanted yesterday? damn that sux man. well good luck on ur new hunt but wat was the job? but ya i am happy i got a job and even more happy its wat i wanted. . .

thanks man ya i hope i enjoy it. hopefully u will get it one these days.

but hey guys you can go ahead and reply back but i wont get back at you till later on 2morrow though cuz i need to hit the sheets. long day.

night spj.
Yea man .... I worked for a company that I managed we built and designed custom Home Theaters.. Crazy Rich People Toys.. Anyway,.. I dunno wtf i am gonna do???? i have a lot of trades under my belt, so i pray ill land on my feet! Shit is really bad here as far as jobs!

Old 05-27-2008, 01:26 AM

View jhavok21's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jhavok21's Photo Album Add jhavok21's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yea, times are rough in alot of areas unfortanutely. I'm pretty happy with my job, especially happy with the discount through sprint. ha.

But i'm sure you'll land up right Big. Goodluck.

And same to you Capone.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:31 AM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

congrats man
Old 05-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Slinky
Mobile Model: mogul

View slinkerd's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View slinkerd's Photo Album Add slinkerd's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yea man .... I worked for a company that I managed we built and designed custom Home Theaters.. Crazy Rich People Toys.. Anyway,.. I dunno wtf i am gonna do???? i have a lot of trades under my belt, so i pray ill land on my feet! Shit is really bad here as far as jobs!
do you know anything about networking ie cat5e for data and voice?
Old 05-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by slinkerd View Post

do you know anything about networking ie cat5e for data and voice?
bro if you have questions on that topic please make your own thread and not in here..... Thanks
Old 05-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Slinky
Mobile Model: mogul

View slinkerd's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View slinkerd's Photo Album Add slinkerd's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

bro if you have questions on that topic please make your own thread and not in here..... Thanks
that was for big jew so i could see about hooking him up with a job
Old 05-28-2008, 08:42 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yea congrats on the job bro, im glad you got it

im in the same route cuz a sprint representative in my nearby sprint center asked me today... (why dont you apply here? cuz you seem to know a lot about this) after i brutally embarrased his slightly modded touch with my kickass modded mogul ... thats what happenes when you try to show off to your customers lol!! but unfortunately they are fully staffed

anyway good luck on your trial bro hope all will ends well

peace

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
gentleman, ladies, spj