[SOLVED] how do i upgrade my ppc6800 with rev a wm 6.1

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 03:37 PM
dwinston dwinston is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: mogul

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View dwinston's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dwinston's Photo Album Add dwinston's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[SOLVED] how do i upgrade my ppc6800 with rev a wm 6.1

i tried to get started with the upgrade...and it worked but i wanted the features that consist of the iphones features, similar to the phone on youtube...can someone please help me out. it would really make my day
Old 05-26-2008, 03:43 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: how do i upgrade my ppc6800 with rev a wm 6.1

“ Originally Posted by dwinston View Post

i tried to get started with the upgrade...and it worked but i wanted the features that consist of the iphones features, similar to the phone on youtube...can someone please help me out. it would really make my day
you have to read and search for instructions on how to do it.use the side menu to find what you need.And i suggest you search through the forum before asking the same questions everybody else been askin. follow the board rules.

Old 05-28-2008, 07:59 PM

View dwinston's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dwinston's Photo Album Add dwinston's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok thanx a million! I followed those steps and found what I was lookin for, but I sync'd my phone with the newer rom which upgraded my phone to wm 6.1 and the only thing that changed was the format for my text messaging and other minor features. im I to adjust any setting in my phone to get the iphone features (like on youtube), or should it be ready to go after the update and automatic reboot...thank you for ur swift response
Old 05-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok thanx a million! I followed those steps and found what I was lookin for, but I sync'd my phone with the newer rom which upgraded my phone to wm 6.1 and the only thing that changed was the format for my text messaging and other minor features. im I to adjust any setting in my phone to get the iphone features (like on youtube), or should it be ready to go after the update and automatic reboot...thank you for ur swift response
thats the only differences bro thoseother programs are apps you have to install to the phone.....
Old 05-28-2008, 09:14 PM

ok I understand...but I hate to sound ignorant; but is it a actual program to get the iphone feature or should it come naturally....that's really the only thing that I want on the phone, not the programs suck as xm radio and telenav and such...if the iphone feature is a program, can u pls point me in the right direction or at least give me the name of it...thatx for being patient
Old 05-28-2008, 09:26 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I remeber when i thought like that!

Old 05-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok I understand...but I hate to sound ignorant; but is it a actual program to get the iphone feature or should it come naturally....that's really the only thing that I want on the phone, not the programs suck as xm radio and telenav and such...if the iphone feature is a program, can u pls point me in the right direction or at least give me the name of it...thatx for being patient
dude come on use the search below the banner its called ifonz you could have searched for iphone and you would have found too. read my signature to learn how to search because this is idiculous im sorry to soundlike dick but it is.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:27 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok you can do a search for Pocketcm or icontacts..Press the thanks button!

Old 05-28-2008, 09:50 PM

thanx men! ill see what I can do
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
ppc6800, rev, solved, upgrade