Notices

[SOLVED] Lost access to down arrow with running applications on 6.1 upgrade..

PPC 6800 Questions

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 02:23 AM
tdigital tdigital is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: PPC-6800

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View tdigital's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tdigital's Photo Album Add tdigital's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[SOLVED] Lost access to down arrow with running applications on 6.1 upgrade..

Excuse me if this is an obvious issue/feature, but I seem to have lost the ability to quickly see and close applications after upgrading to windows mobile 6.1 via the down arrow that was in the upper right hand corner..

Is this a feature of 6.1 where I won't need to continually close those applications, or what?
Old 05-27-2008, 03:32 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Lost access to down arrow with running applications on 6.1 upgrade..

“ Originally Posted by tdigital View Post

Excuse me if this is an obvious issue/feature, but I seem to have lost the ability to quickly see and close applications after upgrading to windows mobile 6.1 via the down arrow that was in the upper right hand corner..

Is this a feature of 6.1 where I won't need to continually close those applications, or what?
ok we understand your issue, now first off you posted your question in the wrong section, next time you have an issue or question pls post in the help desk area....now that task manager isnt included in some of the custom wm 6.1 roms, but u can do a search for task manager and find the on called x button task manager....

*EDIT*
Thread moved

Thanks
broSki Team Htc
Old 05-27-2008, 08:53 AM
tdigital tdigital is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: PPC-6800

View tdigital's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tdigital's Photo Album Add tdigital's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks for the kind and timely response. I will be sure to keep my future posts in the properly designated areas.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:49 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tdigital View Post

Thanks for the kind and timely response. I will be sure to keep my future posts in the properly designated areas.
np, just make sure to press the thanks button if you have gotten useful help.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
access, applications, arrow, lost, running, solved, upgrade