Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-01-2008, 01:01 PM
dianeofarcadia dianeofarcadia is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: LG Voyager&Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View dianeofarcadia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dianeofarcadia's Photo Album Add dianeofarcadia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Diane's 1st screenshot

Somewhat sharing this to say thank you to all of you for the inspiration.
It has been over six years since I have sat down to dabble with xml and stuff, back then it was for the web - this phone business is tougher!

so anyway, I wanted to have some photos of my grandson on the screen and thought I could do with rl Today plugin, but didn't realize it was going to mean me doing some work.lol.

I got one down, still working on it improving it. Really serves no other purpose other than viewing since it doesn't point anywhere, but that is ok with me.
(somewhat ripped up someone's template to meet the needs here and the above icons are just bookmarks to websites that I read - using Ultimate Launcher and rltoday)

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...screenshot.jpg

Thanks again guys - all of you at the SPJ for everything.
Diane
Old 06-01-2008, 01:56 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Diane's 1st screenshot

thanks.. i will edit your thread so the image is in the thread and not having to click the link!

Old 06-01-2008, 02:49 PM

View dianeofarcadia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dianeofarcadia's Photo Album Add dianeofarcadia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

thanks.. i will edit your thread so the image is in the thread and not having to click the link!
I can edit it if you want...
sorry, wasn't sure about embedding images here.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:57 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by dianeofarcadia View Post

I can edit it if you want...
sorry, wasn't sure about embedding images here.
Its all good. i already edited and yes you can embed the image here if you are posting in the correct area. For example you posted in Show you Homescreen forum, so screen shots are allowed!

Old 06-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

very nice clean andtoo the point and congrats on your kid!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2008, 05:26 PM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Somewhat sharing this to say thank you to all of you for the inspiration.
It has been over six years since I have sat down to dabble with xml and stuff, back then it was for the web - this phone business is tougher!

so anyway, I wanted to have some photos of my grandson on the screen and thought I could do with rl Today plugin, but didn't realize it was going to mean me doing some work.lol.

I got one down, still working on it improving it. Really serves no other purpose other than viewing since it doesn't point anywhere, but that is ok with me.
(somewhat ripped up someone's template to meet the needs here and the above icons are just bookmarks to websites that I read - using Ultimate Launcher and rltoday)

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...screenshot.jpg

Thanks again guys - all of you at the SPJ for everything.
Diane

Awwww Diana..ur grandsome is absolutely adorable & i'm LOVING your homescreen! Way to represent for the ladies of spj!! TAKE DAT boyz!! lol

Old 06-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ahhhh, i really like this look, would u mind telling us what the 4 icons ontop of your grandsons pic open and what the four tabs on top do also
Old 06-01-2008, 08:49 PM

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

Awwww Diana..ur grandsome is absolutely adorable & i'm LOVING your homescreen! Way to represent for the ladies of spj!! TAKE DAT boyz!! lol
LOL!! thanks for that laugh today. I am looking forward to meeting him in 21 days.

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

ahhhh, i really like this look, would u mind telling us what the 4 icons ontop of your grandsons pic open and what the four tabs on top do also
oh geesh, I could lie but... they open to inspirational webpages. lol The ones that blurred (very top) are the tabs for the Ultimate launcher. It seems once in awhile my scrolling on the bottom doesn't move as fast as I would it like to.

My UL has four sides - this side, a calendar, tasks and one with about a half dozen quick links. I also have Mobile Shell with carbonpro2 skin .

thanks guys!
Old 06-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

very nice job diana
Old 06-02-2008, 02:18 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

LOL!! thanks for that laugh today. I am looking forward to meeting him in 21 days.

oh geesh, I could lie but... they open to inspirational webpages. lol The ones that blurred (very top) are the tabs for the Ultimate launcher. It seems once in awhile my scrolling on the bottom doesn't move as fast as I would it like to.

My UL has four sides - this side, a calendar, tasks and one with about a half dozen quick links. I also have Mobile Shell with carbonpro2 skin .

thanks guys!
k lol enough said....looks very nice and sorta victorian antique lol
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
1st, diane, screenshot