Old 06-21-2008, 01:13 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Damn Its Good To Be D/\sh!!!!

jsut one day after winning my dream car i walk into sprint with my refurbished touch aka vogue since it was acting up. i drive my new whip up there and am going to see if they can get her fixed. after about a 30 minute wait behind this dude buying and activating a couple phones i finally got up there.... i plop the phone on the table and tell him this refurb is a bunk ass phone and is cashed just like the bowl i had last night. he clicks the power button than looks over and says cynthia get your ass over here.... at this point i was like wtf he just swore in front of a customer..... ( i was thinking this dude is pimp lol) than he says take a look at this dude he look familiar? she was like sorta yea....... than he goes i got you hooked up D/\SH just one moment... at that point she goes holy shit that is D/\SH from SPJ!!!!!!! i was like yeaaaaaa...... (still kind of confused) she startying talking to me telling me all about how she liked the site and the youtube videos that we do. than the dude behind the counter comes out with a brand new touch and told me he got my back. i expected him to take it out and jsut give me the phone and all...... to my suprise he took the battery cover, the battery, and the stylus off of the cashed touch and through them in the box with the new phone and gave me all the stuff in the box and the battery, battery cover, and stylus from the old bunk phone!!!! i was stoked at this point!!!! than he said just because im D/\SH he was gonna hook me up!!!! he gave me an instinct for 50 bucks straight up!!!!!! how is he doing thios you may ask??? well he said he got one with dirty numbers and all so they are sending a new one and since they are a corporate store they are supposed to dismantle and toss the phone!!! im sooo stoked and hope this luck continues... oh yeah and as if that wasnt enough cynthia who is a sexy lil dominican gave me her number when i took her for a cruise in the new whip lol..... going on a date with her tomorrow...... dont worrry though raybond im not gonna forget bout your sisiter and that sexy white girl ghettolicious booty she has!!!!! but yeah this cant get any better!!! well thats it ill talk to you all later.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:17 AM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Damn Its Good To Be D/\sh!!!!

i'm bout to come and steal ur whip!!!
Old 06-21-2008, 01:21 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TAR View Post

i'm bout to come and steal ur whip!!!
hahaha good luck getting by the alarm system and 6 horns bro.... the wind set it off last night lol.... and its in the garage.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:23 AM
Staff Team HTC

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i dont care about getting caught...haha
Old 06-21-2008, 01:25 AM

i dont care about getting caught...haha
lol you wont be able to get in it lol
Old 06-21-2008, 01:29 AM
Staff Team HTC

well **** it i'll just tow it away..lol
Old 06-21-2008, 01:30 AM

well **** it i'll just tow it away..lol
how you going to get into the garage bro???? lol and there are four cars parked in the driveway leading up to the garage and one is backed up right to the garage door lol theres no way!!!!
Old 06-21-2008, 01:39 AM
Staff Team HTC

ALRIGHT I'LL LEAVE IT ALONE...HAHAH(inside joke)
Old 06-21-2008, 02:51 AM
Smart Phone Junkie!
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: VZW

View Spr0ckEt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Spr0ckEt's Photo Album Add Spr0ckEt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well, I wish I had the prestige that you do! The XV6800 that I have right now is phone # 19 with verizon. I can only IMAGINE how awesome I would have it if I were YOU!
Old 06-21-2008, 02:52 AM

“ Originally Posted by Spr0ckEt View Post

Well, I wish I had the prestige that you do! The XV6800 that I have right now is phone # 19 with verizon. I can only IMAGINE how awesome I would have it if I were YOU!
haha but it takes people knowing you and all and ive been getting it a lil bit more than i ever was...... its actually pretty nice but i hope that it doesnt get much more than the sprint store employees and all i dont want people on the streets knowing me and all... lol well maby a lil but not too much
Old 06-21-2008, 08:58 AM
Mobile Model: touch

View frezin77's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View frezin77's Photo Album Add frezin77's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Lucky SOB on all ends

the new ride
the hook up at Sprint store
getting chick's number
instinct for $50

Where does it end?

By the way, how do you like the Instinct D/\sh?
Old 06-21-2008, 09:08 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View make-ya-kri's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View make-ya-kri's Photo Album Add make-ya-kri's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Lucky bastard,,,,
Old 06-21-2008, 10:46 AM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

age old saying: "its not what you know, but who you know."

in this case its more like "its not who you know, but who knows you." lol

Old 06-21-2008, 10:55 AM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Lucky ****!! what else do you want me to say!

Old 06-21-2008, 10:55 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

damn bro, you should write a book

Old 06-21-2008, 10:56 AM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

jsut one day after winning my dream car i walk into sprint with my refurbished touch aka vogue since it was acting up. i drive my new whip up there and am going to see if they can get her fixed. after about a 30 minute wait behind this dude buying and activating a couple phones i finally got up there.... i plop the phone on the table and tell him this refurb is a bunk ass phone and is cashed just like the bowl i had last night. he clicks the power button than looks over and says cynthia get your ass over here.... at this point i was like wtf he just swore in front of a customer..... ( i was thinking this dude is pimp lol) than he says take a look at this dude he look familiar? she was like sorta yea....... than he goes i got you hooked up D/\SH just one moment... at that point she goes holy shit that is D/\SH from SPJ!!!!!!! i was like yeaaaaaa...... (still kind of confused) she startying talking to me telling me all about how she liked the site and the youtube videos that we do. than the dude behind the counter comes out with a brand new touch and told me he got my back. i expected him to take it out and jsut give me the phone and all...... to my suprise he took the battery cover, the battery, and the stylus off of the cashed touch and through them in the box with the new phone and gave me all the stuff in the box and the battery, battery cover, and stylus from the old bunk phone!!!! i was stoked at this point!!!! than he said just because im D/\SH he was gonna hook me up!!!! he gave me an instinct for 50 bucks straight up!!!!!! how is he doing thios you may ask??? well he said he got one with dirty numbers and all so they are sending a new one and since they are a corporate store they are supposed to dismantle and toss the phone!!! im sooo stoked and hope this luck continues... oh yeah and as if that wasnt enough cynthia who is a sexy lil dominican gave me her number when i took her for a cruise in the new whip lol..... going on a date with her tomorrow...... dont worrry though raybond im not gonna forget bout your sisiter and that sexy white girl ghettolicious booty she has!!!!! but yeah this cant get any better!!! well thats it ill talk to you all later.
why is your LEVEL at 92? it was 100 THE OTHER DAY! and why is mine at 42?!

Old 06-21-2008, 12:46 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dash you are the luckiest SOB i know, lol oh yeah i didn't think you'd forget my sis lol im at her softball tourney now
Old 06-21-2008, 04:24 PM

“ Originally Posted by frezin77 View Post

Lucky SOB on all ends

the new ride
the hook up at Sprint store
getting chick's number
instinct for $50

Where does it end?

By the way, how do you like the Instinct D/\sh?
hahahaha i hope it doesnt end and the phone i havent had time to tear into but this is my second one and wasnt the biggest fan to tell the truth.... too basic.

“ Originally Posted by smassele View Post

age old saying: "its not what you know, but who you know."

in this case its more like "its not who you know, but who knows you." lol
hahahahah for sure

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Lucky ****!! what else do you want me to say!
jew D/\SH

“ Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post

damn bro, you should write a book
new york times #1 seller ill tell you what

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

why is your LEVEL at 92? it was 100 THE OTHER DAY! and why is mine at 42?!
thanks dont count as posts.

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

dash you are the luckiest SOB i know, lol oh yeah i didn't think you'd forget my sis lol im at her softball tourney now
i know im in the stands right now on my touch looking at her at 1st base.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:56 PM

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lmao the scary part is that she plays first base haha
Old 06-21-2008, 05:10 PM

lmao the scary part is that she plays first base haha
hahaha i know bro i was there using wmwifirouter right now in the car ride back home.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Mobile Model: XV6900, Omnia, Curve
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now?

View mykela25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mykela25's Photo Album Add mykela25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well damn. How u gonna take a Dominican chick over a Panamanian chick (me) Im so wounded. Thats ok, she aint gonna call u Daddy like I do!! LOL.

But on the real, your luck just keeps getting better. Good for you! Im so hatin on you right now. No more "Daddy" for atleast 48hrs! lol
Old 06-21-2008, 05:56 PM

“ Originally Posted by mykela25 View Post

Well damn. How u gonna take a Dominican chick over a Panamanian chick (me) Im so wounded. Thats ok, she aint gonna call u Daddy like I do!! LOL.

But on the real, your luck just keeps getting better. Good for you! Im so hatin on you right now. No more "Daddy" for atleast 48hrs! lol
lol im not choosing nothing i just need to get a sample before i buy you know... jsut like food at the store. ...... come on now lol
Old 06-21-2008, 05:58 PM

cough cough!! WHOS YOUR DADDY!

Old 06-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Mobile Model: XV6900, Omnia, Curve
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now?

View mykela25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mykela25's Photo Album Add mykela25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol im not choosing nothing i just need to get a sample before i buy you know... jsut like food at the store. ...... come on now lol
hahahaha! Well dont sample too much ground beef and not leave room for filet mignon!
Old 06-21-2008, 06:00 PM

hahahaha! Well dont sample too much ground beef and not leave room for filet mignon!
WHAT!! lmao!

Old 06-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

how about i take that instinct off of ur hands dash =]

adn damn post pix of this cynthia chick =]

and rays sis lol

but ya u r lucky man! wat kind car u win by the way and how

Old 06-26-2008, 08:39 PM

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

how about i take that instinct off of ur hands dash =]

adn damn post pix of this cynthia chick =]

and rays sis lol

but ya u r lucky man! wat kind car u win by the way and how
lol there's already a theme of my sis here man no need for more pics...dash made a thread bout the car too...called dash's new whip
Old 06-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol there's already a theme of my sis here man no need for more pics...dash made a thread bout the car too...called dash's new whip
lol well post a link to the theme i wanna see lol.

and i gotta find that link for his whip. hop theres pix n it

Old 06-26-2008, 08:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

lol well post a link to the theme i wanna see lol.

and i gotta find that link for his whip. hop theres pix n it
lmao the theme is STICKIED!!! and there are pics in the thread for his whip
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
d or sh, damn, good