Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-11-2008, 04:23 PM
rico002 rico002 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: 8925 and 3G Iphone
Mobile Carrier: AT&T

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View rico002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rico002's Photo Album Add rico002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
finding a song

im looking for song....im praying that someone kno cuz i cant find it anywhere....the instrumental is "buy you a drank" (tpain and jung joc) and the acapella sounsd like a jamaican or arabic artist but i heard it on the radio so im sure its been released and i cant find it hope someone has heard it before and kno anythin bout the track...thanks again
Old 07-11-2008, 04:49 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: finding a song

“ Originally Posted by rico002 View Post

im looking for song....im praying that someone kno cuz i cant find it anywhere....the instrumental is "buy you a drank" (tpain and jung joc) and the acapella sounsd like a jamaican or arabic artist but i heard it on the radio so im sure its been released and i cant find it hope someone has heard it before and kno anythin bout the track...thanks again
if you get the artists name atleast I might be able to help!

Old 07-11-2008, 05:25 PM
rico002 rico002 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: 8925 and 3G Iphone
Mobile Carrier: AT&T

View rico002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rico002's Photo Album Add rico002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: finding a song

no i dont kno thats the thing, i thought someone whose heard it would kno, .....if i knew the artist it would be way easier, but i was hoping someone heard the song and could tell me the artist/ title of the song
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
finding, song