Old 07-18-2008, 01:35 AM
broSki broSki is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Official Vogue/Touch rom 3.03.651.4_2 for CDMA versions ONLY

Well looks like its out and its finally here vogue users!!!! Its posted on the HTC site and u can get the rom thru the link I posted and thru the rapidshare link I added aswell....

Need to know:
-If you have unlocked your device to run custom roms: You CAN simply just flash over to this rom!!!!
-If you have the stock rom ON your device that it came with: You DONT need to unlock so you CAN simply just flash over being this is a CUSTOM rom!!!!
-CDMA users ONLY!!!!!!
If you have a carrier BESIDES sprint please DONT LET THE CUSTOMIZATIONS BEGIN...AS SOON AS YOU SEE THE COUNTDOWN JUST SOFT RESET

Why update the ROM on your device?

The software upgrade posted below provides several key enhancements for your Touch:

1. Upgrades the operating system from Windows MobileĀ® 6.0 Professional to Windows MobileĀ® 6.1 Professional
2. EV-DO Rev. A functionality for faster download and upload speeds when utilizing data services wherever EV-DO Rev. A coverage is available.
3. Advanced GPS functionality including the Sprint Navigation application.
4. Adds the Opera browser.
5. Adds a full Qwerty on-screen key Qwerty keyboard

Please read the following important notes before starting the upgrade:

Before you proceed, please confirm that this software upgrade is a newer version than what is currently loaded on your device. If it is the same version and your device is operating normally, there is no need to reload the software. To determine what version is running on your device, refer to the image on the left (the newest version is pictured) and note the ROM version and Radio version. Next, go to Start > Settings > System Tab > Device Information on your device. If your ROM and Radio versions are different than what is pictured at left or the ROM Date is older, you should upgrade.

Screenie:

Before you run the ROM Upgrade Utility (RUU), make sure you check and do the following first:
1. If you are having challenges connecting with ActiveSync, please try the following on your device: Start > Settings > Connection Tab > USB to PC and de-select Enable advanced network functionality.
2. The standby and hibernation modes are disabled on the computer. Click here to view instructions on how to do this. If using a laptop, make sure your laptop is plugged into a power source.
3. All running applications on the computer have been closed.
4. Ensure that your device has a battery level of at least 50% (Start > Settings > System Tab > Power > Battery Tab). If the battery "dies" during the upgrade process, there is a chance that it will not recover and will need to be sent for repairs.
5. The update can take up to 25 minutes so set aside time when you will not be interrupted.
6. All data will be deleted from the device during the upgrade (music, pictures, 3rd party applications, etc); be sure to back up all of your data using ActiveSync (Windows Mobile Device Center, if you are running Windows Vista) prior to upgrading. Click here to view detailed instructions on backing up your data using ActiveSync.
7. Do not interrupt the upgrade process or press any buttons until the process has been completed (the device will reset itself when the update is done).

General Procedure on Installing the ROM Update:
1. Back up your personal data from the Mobile Device to your computer using ActiveSync (Windows Mobile Device Center, if you are running Windows Vista) if you want to ensure you don't lose any of your data. Click here to view detailed instructions on backing up your data using ActiveSync.
2. On your computer, run the ROM Update Utility (RUU) to install the ROM update to your Mobile Device. Click here to view detailed instructions on installing the ROM update.
3. Restore your personal data back to your Mobile Device using ActiveSync (Windows Mobile Device Center, if you are running Windows Vista). (Optional) Click here to view detailed instructions on restoring your data using ActiveSync.

WARNING: During the upgrade process, do not attempt to make/receive calls, press any buttons on your device or disconnect the device from the USB cable as this will stop the update and your device will be rendered inoperable!!!

AFTER FLASHING THIS ROM
PLEASE TURN OFF DEVICE,TAKE BATTERY OUT, AND HARD RESET....PLEASE TURN OFF DEVICE,TAKE BATTERY OUT,AND HARD RESET

Links:
http://www.htc.com/us/faq_detail.aspx?p_id=76&act=sd
Mirror:
http://rapidshare.com/files/13068636..._2.04_Ship.exe
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2008, 03:16 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Vogue
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View dette's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dette's Photo Album Add dette's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Looks like the real Official rom is out for the vogue rom 3.03.651.4

Installing right now! I have one report on PPCGeeks that it worked perfectly and hes testing now
I will report back once the installation is done too

The Following User Says Thank You to dette For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2008, 09:09 AM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

going to flash after class
The Following User Says Thank You to TAR For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2008, 12:01 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dling it NOW! Thanks! Flashing tonight!

The Following User Says Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2008, 12:27 PM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

here is some updates posted by boogsie at ppcgeeks letting us know there is differences between this rom and dcd "official"rom form july 10th:

“ Quote ”

I compared the last two RUU_WWE's and while the 2.nbh file did change, everything else was the same.

I compared the contents of the 2.nbh files and the changes apperar to be very, very minor.

SYS folder is identical (binary comparison) except for \Metadata\default.hv
OEMDrivers folder is identical except for a single DSM file and the corresponding RGU file. The difference in the RGU file was one single line: "ROMVersion"="3.03.651.6" This, in contrast to the filename and the update screen, which both include: "3.03.651.4"

One difference that does draw my attention is that the PPST CAB files have the same names (PPST_08516_7500_SPCS_2.04.sa.CAB) but the files are different and the file contents are quite a bit different.

Other than these items, the differences seem to be limited to the way that the released build was packaged ...

For example, the last leaked build had nested in the OEM\OperatorPKG\Hidden.cab file, another cab file that included "Telus_NIM" which is not present in today's released build.

Best regards,
-boggsie
The Following User Says Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2008, 02:10 PM

View dette's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dette's Photo Album Add dette's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Official Vogue/Touch rom 3.03.651.4_2 for CDMA versions ONLY

Posted via Mobile Device

well what does that mean? lol
Old 07-18-2008, 02:22 PM

“ Originally Posted by dette View Post

Posted via Mobile Device

well what does that mean? lol
according to translations and testimony by our fellow ppcgeeks, it means this rom is the official with the problems that the one before this rom had, has been worked out
Old 07-18-2008, 04:27 PM

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

according to translations and testimony by our fellow ppcgeeks, it means this rom is the official with the problems that the one before this rom had, has been worked out
Ok thats what I thought because I am running this ROM right now.. Working well so far except I cannot for the life of me get a GPS lock with Live Search or Google Maps although I did get it once after I soft reset after flashing but otherwise I cannot get a lock and its really irritating .

Old 07-18-2008, 05:22 PM

Ok thats what I thought because I am running this ROM right now.. Working well so far except I cannot for the life of me get a GPS lock with Live Search or Google Maps although I did get it once after I soft reset after flashing but otherwise I cannot get a lock and its really irritating .
did u take take the battery out,then hard reset after u flashed??? and remember this rom isnt really to be out until the 21st so maybe alt of the services arent up yet and maybe the 21st everything will work smoothly....
Old 07-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok so my rom version is 3.03.651.2 should I upgrade or does it really matter????

The Following User Says Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2008, 07:12 PM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I CAN CONFIRM! Sprint NAV and Sprint TV WM6.1 OFFICIAL! FLASHED and RUNNING IT NOW! Nice improvements!

Old 07-18-2008, 08:34 PM

So far wait cursors aren't working on this ROM. Ill post in here and edit my post as, I get issues with other apps.

Old 07-18-2008, 10:35 PM
Mobile Model: HTC touchHD & XPERIA
Mobile Carrier: tmobile

View bondsingh's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bondsingh's Photo Album Add bondsingh's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i wonder why htc removed the rom already from their website?
Old 07-18-2008, 11:44 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by bondsingh View Post

becasue they made a mistake since sprint tech support isnt working on the weekends they dont want to get flooded with calls so they are going to make the release in monday like they always do which will be the 21st.
Old 07-19-2008, 12:04 AM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

So far wait cursors aren't working on this ROM. Ill post in here and edit my post as, I get issues with other apps.
I havent gotten that issue ... or maybe I have and havent noticed it? lol the only issue I had was GPS not working.. I had to go into my Location settings and click off and then on and now it works
other then that I am great with this ROM!

Old 07-19-2008, 09:51 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch (Sprint)

View 1pensfan's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1pensfan's Photo Album Add 1pensfan's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Flashed this ROM yesterday. Everything worked the first time, GPS included. Installed GoogleMaps and it works with GPS also. Used "get directions" and followed the blue line on the map. I guess now I won't get lost.

The only thing I have found that doesn't work is the htchome-2.1-hermes-n2a.cab home plug-in. Installing this causes the phone to lock up, hard reset is the only thing that fixed it. HTC Home customizer seems to work fine. The home plug in that I got to work was Kaiser's 6-Tab.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

thats weird, I just tested out a set of wait cursors and its working fine bro...

“ Originally Posted by bondsingh View Post

They removed b.c some fool at ppcgeeks flashed this rom and decided to call sprint tier 2 and complain that the new rom sucks and then tier 2 told him that he is writing a email to htc about the complain and like 20 minutes later htc removed the rom from the site and now that person is getting harrassed by everyone lol....what a freakin idiot!!!!

“ Originally Posted by 1pensfan View Post

Flashed this ROM yesterday. Everything worked the first time, GPS included. Installed GoogleMaps and it works with GPS also. Used "get directions" and followed the blue line on the map. I guess now I won't get lost.
The only thing I have found that doesn't work is the htchome-2.1-hermes-n2a.cab home plug-in. Installing this causes the phone to lock up, hard reset is the only thing that fixed it. HTC Home customizer seems to work fine. The home plug in that I got to work was Kaiser's 6-Tab.
I believe the hermes version wont work, but I installed the 6 tab home plugin and it works fine on my end....search for weather fix* and download that one....its the best and wont interfere with no roms.......I got this rom and everything is working perfect on me end....I dont know why people are experiencing issues that I am reading about....sometimes when u install to many app(like ones you dont need) it can interfere with eachother and cause your phone to have bugs and what not....this is why I dont have anything on my phone that I DONT need.

My gps works fine, rev a works perfect, battery life is best I seen yet, memery stabilization is great, speed on the rom is great, I am experiencing no lag what so ever.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:04 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

simple question.... is it worth it??? or should i wait for a new custom one????

Old 07-19-2008, 04:07 PM

“ Originally Posted by b()riku/\ m()dz View Post

Well you can do both... lol
Flash this and wait for a custom rom while you have this rom

“ Originally Posted by broSki

They removed b.c some fool at ppcgeeks flashed this rom and decided to call sprint tier 2 and complain that the new rom sucks and then tier 2 told him that he is writing a email to htc about the complain and like 20 minutes later htc removed the rom from the site and now that person is getting harrassed by everyone lol....what a freakin idiot!!!!
Are you saying they arent releasing the update anymore? or whats going on?

Old 07-19-2008, 04:11 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Are you saying they arent releasing the update anymore? or whats going on?[/QUOTE]

no they are releasing it but it will be on monday.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:13 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

Are you saying they arent releasing the update anymore? or whats going on?
no they are releasing it but it will be on monday.[/QUOTE]

Thats what i thought.. i read that somewhere else too but what broSki said just kinda made it sound like they pulled it completely...
but ok cool

Old 07-19-2008, 04:36 PM

“ Originally Posted by b()riku/\ m()dz View Post

yes its worth upgrading to this b.c if you read the first page, I added a quote made by boogsie a member at ppcgeeks he explains the difference between this rom and the dcd july 10th rom, and if cookers are going to make a rom based off this one, then u still need to upgrade to this one so u can have the radio with the fixes and stuff

no they are releasing it but it will be on monday.
Thats what i thought.. i read that somewhere else too but what broSki said just kinda made it sound like they pulled it completely...
but ok cool[/QUOTE]

lol nah, I guess when they read the letter that sprint wrote to them, they just pulled it for the time being....I believe that at 12am on the 21st all of peoples problem will go away lol
Old 07-19-2008, 04:50 PM

“ Originally Posted by broSki

lol nah, I guess when they read the letter that sprint wrote to them, they just pulled it for the time being....I believe that at 12am on the 21st all of peoples problem will go away lol
Ah alright
hope so!

Hope we get a kitchen with this release
or atleast some good custom roms soon! im itching to flash something! i have only flashed this update since i got my touch.. its bothering me lol

Old 07-19-2008, 05:57 PM

Ah alright
hope so!

Hope we get a kitchen with this release
or atleast some good custom roms soon! im itching to flash something! i have only flashed this update since i got my touch.. its bothering me lol
it isnt bad at all actually, this is the firsr rom released if u think about it the mogul got so many roms before the one that activated gps and rev a(3.35)
Old 07-19-2008, 06:02 PM

Yeah this ROM isnt bad at all! I really like it so far

Old 07-20-2008, 12:32 AM

“ Originally Posted by thermus View Post

Ok so my rom version is 3.03.651.2 should I upgrade or does it really matter????
yessir, as of july 21st that rom u have will be faded and old....and this rom will be official
Old 07-20-2008, 12:35 AM

Can I install custom ROMs that were based off the leaked ROMs or any custom GPS enabled ROM ontop of this? or do I have to wait for someone to make a custom ROM off of this release?

Old 07-20-2008, 12:59 AM

Can I install custom ROMs that were based off the leaked ROMs or any custom GPS enabled ROM ontop of this? or do I have to wait for someone to make a custom ROM off of this release?
yea u would have to wait...
Old 07-20-2008, 01:07 AM

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

yea u would have to wait...
daaaaaaaaamn... i have the official so that means i have to wait.. hope one comes out soon
or even better a kitchen

Old 07-26-2008, 11:18 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View nixonc99's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nixonc99's Photo Album Add nixonc99's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

How come this new rom is not posted on the sprint website? And I can't find it on HTC's website either? Was the rom update pulled?
Old 07-26-2008, 11:41 PM

No it wasnt pulled...

its right here

http://www.htc.com/us/FAQ_Detail.aspx?p_id=76&act=sd

Old 08-05-2008, 04:54 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch

View nixonc99's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nixonc99's Photo Album Add nixonc99's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thank you very much.... I see that the update is at HTC's website and not Sprint's.... I wonder why.... but anyways, I downloaded and upgraded! Thanks again!https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/ima...lies/yahoo.gif
Old 09-11-2008, 08:22 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i have a beef with this rom, that doesnt add up...i cant get my GPS to lock for the life of me, it keeps searching and searching but no go

same thing happened with Kaos new hybrid also

Any ideas??

Old 09-11-2008, 08:29 PM

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

i have a beef with this rom, that doesnt add up...i cant get my GPS to lock for the life of me, it keeps searching and searching but no go

same thing happened with Kaos new hybrid also

Any ideas??
im not sure why it would be doing that.......... maby time to bring it in and get a new one ! :>
Old 09-11-2008, 08:36 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

im not sure why it would be doing that.......... maby time to bring it in and get a new one ! :>
yea, its only working with Mustan-Tech ROM but the dialer codes arent working so i have to flash to a Sprint ROM if it has to be activated with someone else...

anyway, the sad news is that im gonna have to sell this puppy and be PPC'less for a while for financial reasons till i get my shit back together

crappy Samsung A900 here i come..... Next stop Touch Pro!!!!! (pereferally Touch HD)

Ima still do my thing here in SPJ anyway

Old 09-11-2008, 08:41 PM

yea, its only working with Mustan-Tech ROM but the dialer codes arent working so i have to flash to a Sprint ROM if it has to be activated with someone else...

anyway, the sad news is that im gonna have to sell this puppy and be PPC'less for a while for financial reasons till i get my shit back together

crappy Samsung A900 here i come..... Next stop Touch Pro!!!!! (pereferally Touch HD)

damn bro your gonna feel lost without your baby.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

aww sad news indeed hope you get another one soon!

Old 09-11-2008, 08:44 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

damn bro your gonna feel lost without your baby.
yup, im gonna miss out on all the fun for a while

Old 09-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch 6900

View dontaylorj's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dontaylorj's Photo Album Add dontaylorj's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I went too sprint and had them upgrade my touch too wm6.1, is my phone still locked?
Old 09-11-2008, 08:50 PM

“ Originally Posted by dontaylorj View Post

I went too sprint and had them upgrade my touch too wm6.1, is my phone still locked?
yes it is locked since you are running the stock rom..... the only time that oyu need to unlock is when you go with a custom rom.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch 6900

View dontaylorj's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dontaylorj's Photo Album Add dontaylorj's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well I hope too try out one of the SPJ rom. thank you
Old 09-24-2008, 03:27 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint htc hero
Mobile OS: 5.0

View R.A.M's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View R.A.M's Photo Album Add R.A.M's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Official Vogue/Touch rom 3036514_2 for CDMA versions ONLY

I flashed this rom yesterdAy and followed the instructions to a T I still can't seem to get a gps lock what are the extra steps I have to take I have the google maps and also even though it still says EV is it running the rev-A. I also did a search on here and nothing really helped thanks in advance
Old 09-24-2008, 03:32 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

“ Originally Posted by R.A.M View Post

I flashed this rom yesterdAy and followed the instructions to a T I still can't seem to get a gps lock what are the extra steps I have to take I have the google maps and also even though it still says EV is it running the rev-A. I also did a search on here and nothing really helped thanks in advance
happened to me also, thats why iwent back to mustan-tech

i used to get locks with live search first and then googlemaps will pick up your location afterwards

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Mobile Model: HTC CDMA
Mobile Carrier: Flexi

View poleng's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View poleng's Photo Album Add poleng's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

If dial ##778#
we can see country code
my country code is 510 so, it's make I can't upgrade my ROM
my I know your country code.
Thank You.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Mobile Model: sprint touch htc

View sederial69's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sederial69's Photo Album Add sederial69's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

if my sprint htc touch is locked on sprint right now what do i need to do to make it so i can use it for metro pcs phone service any help out there?? i dont have access to a computer very much so a phone call would be nuce at ...................... thanks so much
Old 10-02-2008, 02:24 PM

“ Originally Posted by sederial69 View Post

if my sprint htc touch is locked on sprint right now what do i need to do to make it so i can use it for metro pcs phone service any help out there?? i dont have access to a computer very much so a phone call would be nuce at.......... thanks so much
dude, i suggest not giving out private information next time. and I dont believe it can be done but i wouldnt be skeptical b.c its been done with cricket...my suggestion is search around google, that will be the best thing
Old 10-02-2008, 07:58 PM

basically since they are both cdma providers if you flash the sprint phone to the rom of theirs they will have to activate it since it is running there rom..... than you do your thang with it and go custom or whatever and they will never know :> all they really pay attention to is the logo on start-up.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:03 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View cmbtmdcthor's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cmbtmdcthor's Photo Album Add cmbtmdcthor's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Does this ROM work for the CDMA touch pro (sprint)??
Im a NOOB
Old 10-27-2008, 01:28 AM

“ Originally Posted by cmbtmdcthor View Post

Im a NOOB
yes but this is outdated. we have the newest swprint touch rom which enables WM 6.1, rev a internet speeds, and gps on your phone :> you can also find over at www.htc.com
Old 10-27-2008, 06:03 AM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by cmbtmdcthor View Post

Im a NOOB
no it shoulodn't work for the touch pro because it's a different phone

yes but this is outdated. we have the newest swprint touch rom which enables WM 6.1, rev a internet speeds, and gps on your phone :> you can also find over at www.htc.com
aww dash, you're not up in your game. what's wrong?

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
cdma, official, rom, versions, vogue or touch