WM 6.1 BT DUN and Parrot kit fix!!!!!

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-30-2008, 06:12 PM
Mightymike314 Mightymike314 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Mightymike314's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mightymike314's Photo Album Add Mightymike314's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
WM 6.1 BT DUN and Parrot kit fix!!!!!

Hey guys, I scam off you all the time, so I thought I would share something useful for others.

I upgraded my Touch rom to the new WM 6.1 and lost my BT DUN capability, so I installed the BT DUN .cab I found here that worked on MW6. It allowed connection from my Palm TX, but wouldn't keep it. I had to re-pair everytime I wanted to use it. That sucked. I'm not sure if I found it here or on XDA, but there was another BT fix.cab that I found a while ago. I installed that and everything is working perfectly. NO issues after that.

Additionally, with WM6, my Parrot 3200 car kit would loose connection and the volume was unusably low. After I installed both of these cabs, the parrot kit works just as good as with my old Samsung A900. Finally some progress!

I tried to attach the BTfix.cab but got this error, "Invalid Thread specified." when I clicked on manage attachment. I will provide if I can find a way.

Thanks for all the cool stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to Mightymike314 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2008, 06:31 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: WM 6.1 BT DUN and Parrot kit fix!!!!!

“ Originally Posted by Mightymike314 View Post

Hey guys, I scam off you all the time, so I thought I would share something useful for others.

I upgraded my Touch rom to the new WM 6.1 and lost my BT DUN capability, so I installed the BT DUN .cab I found here that worked on MW6. It allowed connection from my Palm TX, but wouldn't keep it. I had to re-pair everytime I wanted to use it. That sucked. I'm not sure if I found it here or on XDA, but there was another BT fix.cab that I found a while ago. I installed that and everything is working perfectly. NO issues after that.

Additionally, with WM6, my Parrot 3200 car kit would loose connection and the volume was unusably low. After I installed both of these cabs, the parrot kit works just as good as with my old Samsung A900. Finally some progress!

I tried to attach the BTfix.cab but got this error, "Invalid Thread specified." when I clicked on manage attachment. I will provide if I can find a way.

Thanks for all the cool stuff
you can go to www.rapidshare.com and upload it. then post the link....tHANks for the share

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2008, 07:03 PM
Mightymike314 Mightymike314 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View Mightymike314's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mightymike314's Photo Album Add Mightymike314's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: WM 6.1 BT DUN and Parrot kit fix!!!!!

here are the two magic files:

MW_6_Dun

http://rapidshare.com/files/13370226...T_DUN.cab.html

BT Fix

http://rapidshare.com/files/133702545/BTfix.CAB.html

Let me know if it works for you as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mightymike314 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Mobile Model: MOGUL 6800
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View nmruiz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nmruiz's Photo Album Add nmruiz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: WM 61 BT DUN and Parrot kit fix

what type of file is it? When I try to download there is not a specified file, I don't know if it is a zip, rar etc.... Can you let me know?
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
bt dun, dun, fix, kit, parrot, wm 6.1