Old 08-04-2008, 06:15 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: skyfire is here!

Check this out QUOTe FROM SKYFIRE!!

Congratulations

We found your registration information.

Press continue to receive an email and an SMS with a link to download Skyfire.

Email:
Phone:

GUESS WHAT HAPPENDS WHEN I PRESS CONTINUE??? I GET THIS!!

Shortly, you will receive two communications from us:

1. A confirmation email for the Skyfire private beta. This confirmation email will include the email address and phone number you used for your beta registration. Please keep this email for your records.

2. If you entered a U.S. mobile phone number, you will receive an SMS (text) message to verify your alpha sign up request, please click the link in this SMS. If you don’t receive the SMS, you can resend the SMS at http://www.skyfire.com/support/resend.

The purpose of the initial SMS is to verify that your phone can receive an SMS from Skyfire. This SMS has no impact on your registration. You are in the Beta 2 queue based on the date and time you registered on our website. When the Skyfire Beta 2 begins, you will be notified by email and SMS when your turn comes up. We are inviting users to download the beta in the order they signed up.

If your phone is currently not supported or live outside the U.S., you will be notified as soon as Skyfire is available for your phone type or in your area.

To stay informed about the latest happenings here at Skyfire, please subscribe to our blog. You can also read our FAQ to get more details about platforms and timing.

I NEVER EVER GET A TEXT SMS MESSAGE! ITS LIKE WAITING FOR TUPAC TO COME BACK FROM THE DEAD!! Never gonna happen!!!

Old 08-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lawl don't feel bad im having same things ive registered on 15 emails none of yet went through... im about rdy to give up and tell skyfire to shove there uber browser up there ass. at this point i couldn't even give a shit. fckn stingy ass pricks.

**** SKYFIRE
Old 08-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Check this out QUOTe FROM SKYFIRE!!

Congratulations

We found your registration information.

Press continue to receive an email and an SMS with a link to download Skyfire.

Email:
Phone:

GUESS WHAT HAPPENDS WHEN I PRESS CONTINUE??? I GET THIS!!

Shortly, you will receive two communications from us:

1. A confirmation email for the Skyfire private beta. This confirmation email will include the email address and phone number you used for your beta registration. Please keep this email for your records.

2. If you entered a U.S. mobile phone number, you will receive an SMS (text) message to verify your alpha sign up request, please click the link in this SMS. If you don’t receive the SMS, you can resend the SMS at http://www.skyfire.com/support/resend.

The purpose of the initial SMS is to verify that your phone can receive an SMS from Skyfire. This SMS has no impact on your registration. You are in the Beta 2 queue based on the date and time you registered on our website. When the Skyfire Beta 2 begins, you will be notified by email and SMS when your turn comes up. We are inviting users to download the beta in the order they signed up.

If your phone is currently not supported or live outside the U.S., you will be notified as soon as Skyfire is available for your phone type or in your area.

To stay informed about the latest happenings here at Skyfire, please subscribe to our blog. You can also read our FAQ to get more details about platforms and timing.

I NEVER EVER GET A TEXT SMS MESSAGE! ITS LIKE WAITING FOR TUPAC TO COME BACK FROM THE DEAD!! Never gonna happen!!!
hahah jew is always gonna get owned by skyfire.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:35 PM

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ZOMG **** SKYFIRE EVENMORE.

well i used my msn as my last attempt. and i got the usual email from skyfire which bares mentioning... neways i was doing sum browsing i see and ZOMG SECOND EMAIL. then i look at my phone and the screen comes on. im like ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG. then **** YOU. it sent me a second email saying thanks for registering BLAH BLAH BLAH. and dunno why but to piss me off my phone light sup **** YOU.

btw jew change your profile number to mine then send it and see if i get it then i can umm help you get it on yours

skyfire
Old 08-04-2008, 06:45 PM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

poor Jew, can't catch a damn break when it comes to skyfire...(as i watch some youtube)
Old 08-04-2008, 06:50 PM
willmatic08 willmatic08 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: xv6850
Mobile Carrier: vzw aka da network

View willmatic08's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View willmatic08's Photo Album Add willmatic08's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by chris101 View Post

poor Jew, can't catch a damn break when it comes to skyfire...(as i watch some youtube)
lol
Old 08-04-2008, 06:57 PM

has anyone with a mogul gotten the sms? because i changed the number to my mom cell and shes using lg rumor.... wellll she got the sms but nope no beta :'( stilll but ive got the sms sent from her phone now ima change it to meh phone and wait :'( **** SKYFIRE
Old 08-04-2008, 06:58 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by monkeyxiv View Post

has anyone with a mogul gotten the sms? because i changed the number to my mom cell and shes using lg rumor.... wellll she got the sms but nope no beta :'( stilll but ive got the sms sent from her phone now ima change it to meh phone and wait :'( **** SKYFIRE
i got mine with my mogul than transferred to my touch and now its on my 700WX
Old 08-04-2008, 06:59 PM

eww yur usn a palm?? pfft well fer sum reason itll go to my moms but not mine... PIECE OF SHIT COMPANY
Old 08-04-2008, 07:02 PM

eww yur usn a palm?? pfft well fer sum reason itll go to my moms but not mine... PIECE OF SHIT COMPANY
its a windows version of the phone not the palm os so its the same thing as any htc phone. i use my mogul touch an the treo 700wx...... and by far the treo with WM5 not the ported wm6 garbage is the most reliable and has the setup that is the best for the way i use my phone....... you will see and i will make a video on it to show it off.... the only thing it doesnt have is gps and rev a but thats not a big deal to me.... and anyways i can keep the touch in the car and use the IGO8 off of that.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:12 PM

View willmatic08's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View willmatic08's Photo Album Add willmatic08's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

its a windows version of the phone not the palm os so its the same thing as any htc phone. i use my mogul touch an the treo 700wx...... and by far the treo with WM5 not the ported wm6 garbage is the most reliable and has the setup that is the best for the way i use my phone....... you will see and i will make a video on it to show it off.... the only thing it doesnt have is gps and rev a but thats not a big deal to me.... and anyways i can keep the touch in the car and use the IGO8 off of that.
yea i got that wx last summer might have to take that out the jordan shoe box i remember how reliable and loud the ring tones were just dont no bout the sqvga
Old 08-04-2008, 07:15 PM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This is my final post on this thread!! Ready, here we go!!

**** SKYFIRE AND THE HORSE THAT COMPANY RODE IN ON!!! WTF?!?!!?!

Old 08-04-2008, 07:31 PM

Ahmen jew sing it brother
Old 08-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Still Learning
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Ahead

View lordhelmet's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lordhelmet's Photo Album Add lordhelmet's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Aight, mine worked within seconds. Sorry to those that got screwed, but just a thought . . . did you guys make sure and select the correct phone during the registration? Only thing I can think of that could screw it up if you got the confirmation e-mail....
Old 08-04-2008, 07:56 PM

wtf you mean by the correct phone? it asks for name email number and code...
Old 08-04-2008, 08:31 PM

Nah i think overlooked that!! J/K!

Old 08-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

View kudvu002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kudvu002's Photo Album Add kudvu002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

man when i got this afternoon and seen the thread the first thing i thought about was jew and how he was gonna drop a video showing it all off. then i installed mine and went to run it and didnt have enough memory=( so i had to get rid of some apps and it worked great. then i came home tonight and read this thread and it was kinda like watching a movie where your hoping it'll all work out in the end only to be dissapointed in the defeat of the raging war between big jew and skyfire.......
Old 08-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

big jew don't have it cause i told skyfire hes a big jew....they said ok only for small jews...so he dont get it.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:12 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

big jew don't have it cause i told skyfire hes a big jew....they said ok only for small jews...so he dont get it.
lmao and they gave it to ou becasue they were scared that your 7 foot ass would step on them...... hers a pic to prove it...
Attached Thumbnails
tall.jpg  
Old 08-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Still Learning
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Ahead

View lordhelmet's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lordhelmet's Photo Album Add lordhelmet's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wtf you mean by the correct phone? it asks for name email number and code...
At some point it asks you if it's a Windows touch screen or not...
Old 08-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

View kudvu002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kudvu002's Photo Album Add kudvu002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lmao and they gave it to ou becasue they were scared that your 7 foot ass would step on them...... hers a pic to prove it...
thats fawkin funny right there...
Old 08-04-2008, 10:01 PM

Yea accept I am not 7 foot tall!!! THATS KOas AOFFY ASS!! I should have it cause i can bet that 7 outta 10 jews created the app!!

Old 08-04-2008, 10:04 PM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Yea accept I am not 7 foot tall!!! THATS KOas AOFFY ASS!! I should have it cause i can bet that 7 outta 10 jews created the app!!
yeah hes 7 foot wide...

Old 08-04-2008, 10:06 PM

yeah hes 7 foot wide...

Thats nasty!! Alright guys lets I keep thinking someone fixed the issue of getting skyfire! !

Old 08-04-2008, 10:07 PM

so i winz?
Old 08-04-2008, 10:15 PM
FaNaTiC !
Mobile Model: ToUcH PrO!! ya dig

View jsgeezie's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jsgeezie's Photo Album Add jsgeezie's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i just signed up my whole family... lol.. it works great homie... good lookin out.. ya dig...
Old 08-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

View whogivsafuq's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View whogivsafuq's Photo Album Add whogivsafuq's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yo big jew, can u use the account in another phone? if you can ill send you the cab and my email and password.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:37 PM

Send to me

I CALLED IT FIRST

or if you can get me a copy and try to hook me up with one ^_^ i think its our phones disallowing us
Old 08-04-2008, 11:00 PM

“ Originally Posted by jsgeezie View Post

i just signed up my whole family... lol.. it works great homie... good lookin out.. ya dig...
no question
Old 08-04-2008, 11:09 PM

just signed my chick up and did a flash a new rom and reinstalled skyfire and it worked flawlessly
Old 08-05-2008, 12:05 AM
Mobile Model: htc vx6900
Mobile Carrier: verizon

View bugless47's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bugless47's Photo Album Add bugless47's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You are the shit bruh................................ RIGH ON been waiting for a long time for this.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:57 AM
www.myspace.com/murcspace
Mobile Model: PPC 6800 Mogul

View Murcialago's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Murcialago's Photo Album Add Murcialago's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Good lookin out for this one baby!!!

Old 08-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Certified G
Mobile Model: mogul

View miles2325's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View miles2325's Photo Album Add miles2325's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I recieved the email but havent recieved the sms
Old 08-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Mobile Model: HTC touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint PCS

View d0nkeykiller's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View d0nkeykiller's Photo Album Add d0nkeykiller's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

SICK CHIT THXS!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 05:43 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PROOOO

View Gargamel301's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Gargamel301's Photo Album Add Gargamel301's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I get the sms text right away, Then I copy the link, go to pie and open it, and the page that opens up says link expired. This was last night around 10pm est. I see this morning that it looks like people are still getting it, so I guess i did something wrong somewhere.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:56 AM

neone mind signing up an account then handing the account over to meh? all youde have to take is put yours to arandom number make the account to your number take that account set it as another random number then put the other account back to your number :P
Old 08-05-2008, 06:55 AM

“ Originally Posted by bugless47 View Post

You are the shit bruh................................ RIGH ON been waiting for a long time for this.
np glad it worked 4 u
Old 08-05-2008, 06:56 AM

“ Originally Posted by d0nkeykiller View Post

SICK CHIT THXS!!!!!!
u got it bro
Old 08-05-2008, 07:04 AM

neone mind signing up an account then handing the account over to meh? all youde have to take is put yours to arandom number make the account to your number take that account set it as another random number then put the other account back to your number :P
huh? ill do it but either im still high as f*ck from yesterday or uneed 2 elaberate a lil better hommie
Old 08-05-2008, 07:14 AM

the code is still working i just signed up a fiend of mine and then process took less than 3 min 4 everything
Old 08-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PROOOO

View Gargamel301's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Gargamel301's Photo Album Add Gargamel301's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

damn. still workin for folk. i get the sms but cant get the download link for the cab. damn damn damn!
Old 08-05-2008, 08:00 AM

“ Originally Posted by Gargamel301 View Post

damn. still workin for folk. i get the sms but cant get the download link for the cab. damn damn damn!
go 2 xda developers a dude over there has the cab posted
Old 08-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Mobile Model: ToMOFOPro

View xxdbkxx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View xxdbkxx's Photo Album Add xxdbkxx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by willmatic08 View Post

go 2 xda developers a dude over there has the cab posted
downloaded the cab from xda...installed it...get "Lost network connection. Please try again later." message everytime.

version 0.5.0.3512
Old 08-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View jGreen's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jGreen's Photo Album Add jGreen's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

*sigh*

I signed up again...had to change my phone number to sign up, and unfortunately, it signed me up for beta 2...again.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: alltel

View HTCrokR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View HTCrokR's Photo Album Add HTCrokR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well that was easy, thanks Will, got the download link within 2 seconds after filled out info, works great for me, thanks again
Old 08-05-2008, 10:42 AM

“ Originally Posted by thchtc View Post

well that was easy, thanks Will, got the download link within 2 seconds after filled out info, works great for me, thanks again
np
Old 08-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Titan

View slam2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View slam2003's Photo Album Add slam2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks.. worked great for me.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:22 PM

4 those who ain't got it make sure u don't use caps on cnet100
Old 08-05-2008, 01:30 PM

or to download it twice with same info seems to be working 4 alot of othaz or cut and paste the code
Old 08-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Certified G
Mobile Model: mogul

View miles2325's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View miles2325's Photo Album Add miles2325's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

It has been over 12 hours and I still haven't recieved the sms.
Did I do something wrong?
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
skyfire