Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-03-2008, 10:24 PM
I Rock..u know it
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View havox22's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View havox22's Photo Album Add havox22's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: What will u be getting (pro vs diamond)

i wish i could get both, but im getting the touch pro as soon as it comes out
Old 10-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Mobile Model: ppc 6800

View mfrankl6's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mfrankl6's Photo Album Add mfrankl6's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Gotta have the pro. I jumped through a lot of hoops to get the pro. I harassed sprint to swap my mogul for the pro. The keyboard is a must if you were an avid mogul user. Then expansion slot only on the pro. The features are different and pro is on top when it comes to the features.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Mobile Model: Spring Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Balastrea's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Balastrea's Photo Album Add Balastrea's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Pro baby all the way! - Love the Keyboard (Pretty much the same thickness as my LG VX9800 - which has been a TANK btw) Micro SD for up to 16G more storage - Camera flash not a biggie as most phone flashes suck anyway but yes Pro baby!

Sprint is supposed to call me the day prior to release and set me up with an account and ship it next day air. Supposedly the release date has changed from Oct 19th to Nov second
The Following User Says Thank You to Balastrea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2008, 04:48 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Vogue

View dette's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dette's Photo Album Add dette's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Pro.. I want that expansion slot Keyboard.. Eh.. I can live without it I have a Touch but I am missing my Moguls keyboard but it was so thick in my pocket it got very irritating

Old 10-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by dette View Post

Pro.. I want that expansion slot Keyboard.. Eh.. I can live without it I have a Touch but I am missing my Moguls keyboard but it was so thick in my pocket it got very irritating
dette, you from ppc? lol i recognize your name

Old 10-13-2008, 05:14 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahahahaha damn i just noticed that too...... dont you build roms over there?
Old 10-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Mobile Model: Diamond

View worstsneverseen's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View worstsneverseen's Photo Album Add worstsneverseen's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i was tired from the sliding lag on the mogul had to get the diamond and its not that bad without a keyboard.
The Following User Says Thank You to worstsneverseen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2008, 06:26 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by worstsneverseen View Post

i was tired from the sliding lag on the mogul had to get the diamond and its not that bad without a keyboard.
i agree but the vga outlet is a very nice thing to have :>
Old 10-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul

View equinox2355's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View equinox2355's Photo Album Add equinox2355's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i agree but the vga outlet is a very nice thing to have :>
I would love to have that feature, we will see
Old 10-16-2008, 10:15 AM
Mobile Model: sprint palm treo 755

View hakizzle86's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hakizzle86's Photo Album Add hakizzle86's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

since ive seen the touch pro on youtube, i was praying to GOD that it would be on sprint, and when i found out that it would be, i think i passed out lol...

i heard it was gonna be like 600 bucks and if it is ima grab it post haste lol...
i love my mogul but i would break up wit my girl friend and sell my soul to the devil twice to get the touch pro
Old 10-16-2008, 10:51 AM

“ Originally Posted by hakizzle86 View Post

since ive seen the touch pro on youtube, i was praying to GOD that it would be on sprint, and when i found out that it would be, i think i passed out lol...

i heard it was gonna be like 600 bucks and if it is ima grab it post haste lol...
i love my mogul but i would break up wit my girl friend and sell my soul to the devil twice to get the touch pro
hahahahhaa for sure trust me bro it is a great phone :>
Old 10-23-2008, 12:32 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I really hope that come november 2nd, telesales will recieve this phone. Little tip, telesales will pricematch any other retailer, so if letstalk.com or newegg.com has it for a more reasonable price (which they always do), just tell them about it, and they will match it for you. I had a customer that ordered a touch from telesales, and told them that radioshack had if for 100$ (we didnt have the phone in stock yet, and there was a 150$ mail in rebate to make it that price) well the customer got it for that price, and did not have to wait for the rebate. Perhaps you could tell them that some random website is selling them for 100$ and you could get that price.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psycho For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

If the place is smart they would check out the site 1st, I know I Would

Old 10-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Psycho View Post

I really hope that come november 2nd, telesales will recieve this phone. Little tip, telesales will pricematch any other retailer, so if letstalk.com or newegg.com has it for a more reasonable price (which they always do), just tell them about it, and they will match it for you. I had a customer that ordered a touch from telesales, and told them that radioshack had if for 100$ (we didnt have the phone in stock yet, and there was a 150$ mail in rebate to make it that price) well the customer got it for that price, and did not have to wait for the rebate. Perhaps you could tell them that some random website is selling them for 100$ and you could get that price.
Now this is a handy lil peice of info... I wish i knew that befor i shelled out like 450 for my vogue back in august... thank good for retentions... got them to knock off a good 225 of and credit/rebate me... but that's another topic.

Not that Im ready now , but idealistically... I'd probably get a pro, for the simple fact that i has a slot of sdhc cards and the keyboard... i mean these phones are getting so small these day that i dont think the extra keyboard is going to make it so unbearable to carry around.... But ultimatly by the time i'm ready to trade mine in... they'll probably be on the next generation of hardware... and Ill be in the position to get one of those
Old 10-31-2008, 02:31 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View BladeDog29's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BladeDog29's Photo Album Add BladeDog29's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

That is awesome , I Can't wait to get that pro, I do love my mogul but its really starting to run slower these days, does anyone know if they conform a date to be released yet ?
Old 10-31-2008, 02:48 PM

“ Originally Posted by BladeDog29 View Post

That is awesome , I Can't wait to get that pro, I do love my mogul but its really starting to run slower these days, does anyone know if they conform a date to be released yet ?
been released at best buy on the 26th (all sold out eveywhere) but you can also call telesales at this moment and get it on your account for 399.99 instantly plus an additional 100 dollar mail in rebate making it a total of 299.99 + tax.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:29 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

been released at best buy on the 26th (all sold out eveywhere) but you can also call telesales at this moment and get it on your account for 399.99 instantly plus an additional 100 dollar mail in rebate making it a total of 299.99 + tax.

dash is right....I ordered mine last night.....through telesales....Paid 199 but thats a different story and my secret...lol
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2008, 04:24 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

dash is right....I ordered mine last night.....through telesales....Paid 199 but thats a different story and my secret...lol
hhahahahaha i have taught you well and now i give you the honor of validictorian of D/\SH'S School Of Sprint Scams :>
Old 10-31-2008, 04:26 PM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hhahahahaha i have taught you well and now i give you the honor of validictorian of D/\SH'S School Of Sprint Scams :>

lol werd very simple to scam them...shocked how easy i find it to be now..
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2008, 04:59 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 5.0

View Cobra920's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Cobra920's Photo Album Add Cobra920's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Really?? Let me know how..
Old 10-31-2008, 05:51 PM

“ Originally Posted by Cobra920 View Post

Really?? Let me know how..
use your mind and read the boards very mant hints dropped around here on what members and staff have got through RETENTIONS
Old 10-31-2008, 07:08 PM

use your mind and read the boards very mant hints dropped around here on what members and staff have got through RETENTIONS
couldn't of said it better myself. we all are self taught.....so read and learn...
Old 10-31-2008, 08:11 PM

couldn't of said it better myself. we all are self taught.....so read and learn...
hahahaha he prolly didnt even get why i capped a word up there
Old 11-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahahaha he prolly didnt even get why i capped a word up there
Hmmm... Interesting... I like this school, and I am a fast learner I RETAIN information pretty well... besides I already had a lil advance placement in that class... i think its time for me to start working on my thesis!
Old 11-04-2008, 07:29 PM

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Hmmm... Interesting... I like this school, and I am a fast learner I RETAIN information pretty well... besides I already had a lil advance placement in that class... i think its time for me to start working on my thesis!
hahahahaha send it to me :> i might have to create a school for this and you can call me professor D/\SH lmao
Old 11-04-2008, 08:51 PM

View Balastrea's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Balastrea's Photo Album Add Balastrea's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hmm .... Professor DAsh I like the sound of that (wheres the back slash on the TP anyway lol)
Old 11-04-2008, 09:21 PM

“ Originally Posted by Balastrea View Post

Hmm .... Professor DAsh I like the sound of that (wheres the back slash on the TP anyway lol)
all you have to do is hold shift and look at the questions mark lmao.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:38 PM

Err thought that was a forward slash //// - Tried to do your signiture name but could only find the / - im on the TP now lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Balastrea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2008, 10:20 PM

“ Originally Posted by Balastrea View Post

Err thought that was a forward slash //// - Tried to do your signiture name but could only find the / - im on the TP now lol
lmao i use the onscreen for my name since it takes less time and the slideout for the other stuff :>
Old 11-12-2008, 03:09 AM

View dette's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dette's Photo Album Add dette's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post

dette, you from ppc? lol i recognize your name

hahahahaha damn i just noticed that too...... dont you build roms over there?

Wow this is a really late reply! Never checked this thread! But yes and yes .. Haha I am here now though

But with getting me a new phone.. I gotta figure out some way =\ I am only 6 months into my contract with my Touch.. Damnit. Gotta make Sprint do what I want

I still dont even know which one I want.. I hate decisions.. This is pretty close to a life decision in my book. I had this problem with the Mogul and Touch.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:19 PM

Wow this is a really late reply! Never checked this thread! But yes and yes .. Haha I am here now though

But with getting me a new phone.. I gotta figure out some way =\ I am only 6 months into my contract with my Touch.. Damnit. Gotta make Sprint do what I want

I still dont even know which one I want.. I hate decisions.. This is pretty close to a life decision in my book. I had this problem with the Mogul and Touch.
i would go with the touch pro. the 4 gig internal memory fills up a lot faster than you think and when it does your basically screwed..... i love the touch pro and find it hard when i make the switch back to the diamond since the touch pro just feels right in the hand :>
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2008, 02:13 PM

i would go with the touch pro. the 4 gig internal memory fills up a lot faster than you think and when it does your basically screwed..... i love the touch pro and find it hard when i make the switch back to the diamond since the touch pro just feels right in the hand :>
yeah I am leaning towards the pro.. I love how small my Touch is.. Its fantastic but I find texting to be like a chore rather then something fun and so it web browser.. The onscreen keyboard is just pissing me off. Maybe I need a different keyboard I dont know

I only have the 512mb card right now in my Touch.. Memory isnt a huge issue for me haha.. My family member has a 2gb micro with an adapter in there Q and I have a 2gb mini so I am gonna switch
But memory isnt to big its mainly the keyboard I want

The Following User Says Thank You to dette For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2008, 12:27 AM

yeah I am leaning towards the pro.. I love how small my Touch is.. Its fantastic but I find texting to be like a chore rather then something fun and so it web browser.. The onscreen keyboard is just pissing me off. Maybe I need a different keyboard I dont know

I only have the 512mb card right now in my Touch.. Memory isnt a huge issue for me haha.. My family member has a 2gb micro with an adapter in there Q and I have a 2gb mini so I am gonna switch
But memory isnt to big its mainly the keyboard I want
yeah and you will love the 5 row qwerty
Old 11-13-2008, 01:34 AM

yeah and you will love the 5 row qwerty
Yeah man! The mogul's keyboard was OK in my opinion.. How much better is it? I liked my Mogul but it was really big and it sucked having the little RAM and when I pulled the keyboard out it always lagged so I never used it... But now its getting annoying to text.. How much better is it then the Touch and Mogul? I know its gonna be better but I was just wondering like what it better besides you know RAM and all the hardware and just in general .. I dont know if I said that very well but hopefully you get what I am asking if not I will explain better haha

Old 11-13-2008, 12:20 PM

Yeah man! The mogul's keyboard was OK in my opinion.. How much better is it? I liked my Mogul but it was really big and it sucked having the little RAM and when I pulled the keyboard out it always lagged so I never used it... But now its getting annoying to text.. How much better is it then the Touch and Mogul? I know its gonna be better but I was just wondering like what it better besides you know RAM and all the hardware and just in general .. I dont know if I said that very well but hopefully you get what I am asking if not I will explain better haha
here you go take a look at my latest video :>

[YOUTUBE_BROWSER]uvp_ZwjuHJI[/YOUTUBE_BROWSER]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2008, 01:51 PM

here you go take a look at my latest video :>

[YOUTUBE_BROWSER]uvp_ZwjuHJI[/YOUTUBE_BROWSER]
Thank you sir! Very nice vid haha I really want it!

BTW I love that skin! Its nice... I want it on 2D

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dette For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2008, 01:49 AM

Thank you sir! Very nice vid haha I really want it!

BTW I love that skin! Its nice... I want it on 2D
we have one here for 2d already..... do a search for alienware and you will find quickly.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:07 AM

we have one here for 2d already..... do a search for alienware and you will find quickly.
Yep.. Before I read this post I thought to myself.. Wow I should just search it ... I did and found it in a couple minutes VERY NICE! Props to PROBEX holy shit! lol I really like it..
The .tsk didnt make anything green though which I was hoping it would.. Rather then making it gray .. Like the task bars but anyways great theme haha

Old 11-14-2008, 03:21 AM
Mobile Model: mogul

View saharsky2000's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View saharsky2000's Photo Album Add saharsky2000's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I vote to get our hand on the HD even if that means getting one from overseas....
Right now I would have to say the diamond. Pro still too bulky...
With the storm out and samsung's new platform. They will need the hd to come to the states to be competitive in the mkt place...
great thread
Old 11-14-2008, 03:31 AM

“ Originally Posted by saharsky2000 View Post

I vote to get our hand on the HD even if that means getting one from overseas....
Right now I would have to say the diamond. Pro still too bulky...
With the storm out and samsung's new platform. They will need the hd to come to the states to be competitive in the mkt place...
great thread
Well if the HD came to the US I would jump on it.. But take a look at this http://www.informationweek.com/blog/...uch_hd_no.html
Bad new if thats true... Which it looks like it is.. Seen it on a couple sites I mean that was on Oct 7th and I just read it like earlier today haha

But yeah the Pro seems really bulky which was my problem with the Mogul

Old 11-14-2008, 12:17 PM

Well if the HD came to the US I would jump on it.. But take a look at this http://www.informationweek.com/blog/...uch_hd_no.html
Bad new if thats true... Which it looks like it is.. Seen it on a couple sites I mean that was on Oct 7th and I just read it like earlier today haha

But yeah the Pro seems really bulky which was my problem with the Mogul
naw the pro really isnt that bad to tell the truth..... its a very clean phone overall :>
Old 11-14-2008, 01:22 PM

naw the pro really isnt that bad to tell the truth..... its a very clean phone overall :>
Yeah when I played with it it was a lot better then the Mogul by far..

Old 11-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I love my pro it's 1000% better than the mogul

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fatal_Error For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2008, 12:49 AM

“ Originally Posted by Fatal_Error View Post

I love my pro it's 1000% better than the mogul
But its thick =\

Old 11-15-2008, 02:48 AM

But its thick =\
naw it isnt that thick bro... actually thinner than the mogul.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:51 AM

naw it isnt that thick bro... actually thinner than the mogul.
Oh? Well see.. My phone is in my pocket when Im not home.. No belt clip for me.. So I gotta make sure it works with my pants haha.
I am leaning heavily towards to Touch Pro... This is what I did with the Touch and Mogul.. Got the Mogul first.. Decided it was to big and just over all not for me and then got the Touch and love it.. Thats why I question the Touch Pro..

Thanks for your help by the way.

Old 11-15-2008, 08:42 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Oh? Well see.. My phone is in my pocket when Im not home.. No belt clip for me.. So I gotta make sure it works with my pants haha.
I am leaning heavily towards to Touch Pro... This is what I did with the Touch and Mogul.. Got the Mogul first.. Decided it was to big and just over all not for me and then got the Touch and love it.. Thats why I question the Touch Pro..

Thanks for your help by the way.
I had the same problem but went with the diamond because i heard lots of lagging issues with the pro that were the same as the mogul but this diamond rocks!
Old 11-15-2008, 12:53 PM

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

I had the same problem but went with the diamond because i heard lots of lagging issues with the pro that were the same as the mogul but this diamond rocks!
naw and to tell the truth i think the diamond is slower than the pro in many ways :>
Old 11-15-2008, 10:11 PM

naw and to tell the truth i think the diamond is slower than the pro in many ways :>
Like how? What do you mean?

Old 11-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

YESSSSSSS!!! bell got the touch pro....i'm thinking christmas

i like it when other ppl pay for shit
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
diamond, pro