Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-15-2008, 03:09 AM
emachine emachine is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: pearl
Mobile Carrier: tmobile

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View emachine's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View emachine's Photo Album Add emachine's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HTC Touch

Well I really want a touchscreen phone( not the iphone). Im really considering getting the HTC touch..But I text alot and dont like the keyboard I saw on a review on Youtube..did they come out with an upgrade or anything..Btw how is the touchscreen and is it responsive..How bout the Wifi...any help would be greatly aprecaited
Old 08-15-2008, 03:15 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HTC Touch

“ Originally Posted by emachine View Post

Well I really want a touchscreen phone( not the iphone). Im really considering getting the HTC touch..But I text alot and dont like the keyboard I saw on a review on Youtube..did they come out with an upgrade or anything..Btw how is the touchscreen and is it responsive..How bout the Wifi...any help would be greatly aprecaited
wifi isnt on the touch unless you are gsm... whats you provider?
Old 08-15-2008, 03:57 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch wm6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,869 Times in 516 Posts

View menikfire's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View menikfire's Photo Album Add menikfire's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im with you bro, I also personally think that the stocked keyboard on the touch suck. I was able to find lots of different keyboards here; for example, the PCM keyboard ,which is kind of like the iphone's keyboard, and the full screen keyboard, and many more. There are plenty of different keyboards here bro it just takes some research. As far as the touch screen….. it’s very responsive at least mine is lol!! Good luck bro L8tz

Old 08-15-2008, 03:58 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi i have a touch ent there are keyboards like resco keyboard en many ohters zo you can type message whit your fingers
The Following User Says Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2008, 05:21 AM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

it says he's with tmobile so he should be good with wifi
Old 08-15-2008, 06:03 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post

it says he's with tmobile so he should be good with wifi
yup any gsm provider he will be if hes cdma he wont...... i guess we wait till he tells us :suspense:
Old 08-16-2008, 05:28 AM

View emachine's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View emachine's Photo Album Add emachine's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im thinking of just getting an iphone..cause i dont wanna lauch an app everytime I have to text..can i install some keyboards so that it like takes the place of the default one?
Old 08-16-2008, 05:33 AM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile OS: 6.1

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im thinking of just getting an iphone..cause i dont wanna lauch an app everytime I have to text..can i install some keyboards so that it like takes the place of the default one?
there are several keyboards available that work well with the touch, they aren't like opening an application every time you need to use them...they install in to the interface and are available from the bottom of the screen anytime you would need them...

The Following User Says Thank You to BiohaZard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2008, 04:21 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch wm6.5

Thanked 1,869 Times in 516 Posts

View menikfire's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View menikfire's Photo Album Add menikfire's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

The Iphone!!!!!!!!!???? Lol jk
Well… Chris101 has already explained it but yeah…. his right. There are several keyboards available here bro, and you don’t have to launch the keyboard application every time you want to text in order to use them. Once you launch it, it will automatically install in to the interface and it will be available at the bottom of the screen. Once there you can select what ever keyboard you would like to use and it will automatically launch it self so it can be used every time that you text or email or what ever…. This of course can be changed and when ever you want to change to a different keyboard it will automatically launch it self and be set and ready to text.

The Following User Says Thank You to menikfire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2008, 10:54 AM

ok thanks..do i have to click the app at the bottom everytime i wanna text? Are there cool games and stuff for this like on the iphone
Old 08-17-2008, 06:06 PM

how do i get a kewboard like that
Old 08-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

how do i get a kewboard like that
you search lol looks like resco...i have like 30 resco keyboards for my touch....plus a shit load other...all available here just search...if you get the iphone instead of the touch your friggen nuts....windows mobile is way better..more customizable...look what i've done to my touch...

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...467#post275467
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2008, 06:31 PM

but it kinda looks like you have to use a stlyus..i dont want to..i just figured out I have to suscribe..so when i get accepted i'll look at the programs
Old 08-17-2008, 06:42 PM

btw whats wisbar
Old 08-17-2008, 06:42 PM
**formerly chris101**

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

but it kinda looks like you have to use a stlyus..i dont want to..i just figured out I have to suscribe..so when i get accepted i'll look at the programs
man, there are too many keyboards to name, but if you do some research you will see that there are fullscreen keyboards all over the place...

The Following User Says Thank You to BiohaZard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2008, 10:17 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i thought same..i only used stylus for video...i dont need it for anything on my phone...i even text with one hand..the one holding the phone.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:44 PM
Mobile Model: htc flow 6900
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View speedy12's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View speedy12's Photo Album Add speedy12's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey guys i am new in this
Old 08-17-2008, 10:49 PM
Mobile Model: htc flow 6900

View speedy12's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View speedy12's Photo Album Add speedy12's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

how cant i made htc touch better
Old 08-18-2008, 02:40 AM

“ Originally Posted by speedy12 View Post

how cant i made htc touch better
add a custom rom and some apps...... make yourself familiar with the side menu and you will find everything that you need.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:24 PM

dash alot of this shits soo confusing.. like what are roms and there benifets and can you please except my subscribtion
Old 08-18-2008, 02:29 PM
**formerly chris101**

dash alot of this shits soo confusing.. like what are roms and there benifets and can you please except my subscribtion
check his signature, or mine for that matter...you gotta do a lot of research on here, bro...just part of the game... the links in the signatures explain the answers to your questions...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiohaZard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2008, 08:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by chris101 View Post

check his signature, or mine for that matter...you gotta do a lot of research on here, bro...just part of the game... the links in the signatures explain the answers to your questions...
also ask questions in the threads that you dont understand while researching..... its like any other technical thing, you have to do the research and you cant expect just to jump right in and understand..... and as chris said take a look ast my signature since i have some very useful stuff linked in there.....
Old 08-22-2008, 01:34 PM

but i wanna know what roms are and the beniefts
Old 08-22-2008, 07:58 PM

but i wanna know what roms are and the beniefts
we already said arent you paying attention to the thread?

1. faster speeds
2. more stable
3. hacked to improve battery life
4. less soft resets needed
5. more room to play with
6. etc
7. etc
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2008, 08:29 AM
Mobile Model: ppc6900

View DarkAngel09's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DarkAngel09's Photo Album Add DarkAngel09's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I know emachine this stuff is mad confusing, you got to do so much work wit your phone to get it, where u want it to be but i recommend to get because it's one of the most coolest touch screens out, and is better than the iphone can it's more customiazible.

The Following User Says Thank You to DarkAngel09 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Mobile Model: htc 6800
Mobile Carrier: alltel

View iheartu's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iheartu's Photo Album Add iheartu's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

get the mogul
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
htc, touch