Mike20PR Mike20PR is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Skyfire hooks us up with 100 beta codes, mass chaos ensues

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/...-chaos-ensues/

If you haven’t been lucky enough to try out the awesome mobile browser that is Skyfire, now is your chance. We’ve got 100 beta codes which will give you immediate access to either the Windows Mobile or Symbian clients. In our usage, the Symbian version smokes the Windows Mobile version, but that might just be us getting excited. We’d love to see a couple changes to the client: local browsing history, more shortcuts, fixed menu layout on the E71, and a couple other things. But all in all, this is the browser to beat. Even though they use server-side rendering, we haven’t come across a single site that didn’t work for us, or didn’t allow us to navigate, enter text, submit forms, and hinder anything we wanted to accomplish. Plus, you can view full Flash websites. You can’t beat that. If you want to sign up, use the beta code “bGenius” (negative on the quotations there Skipper). Let us know what you think of it, ok?

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2008, 12:53 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Skyfire hooks us up with 100 beta codes, mass chaos ensues

thanks bro moved to spj news

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Mike20PR Mike20PR is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

thanks bro moved to spj news
no problem pb, ive had some issues on not being able to post new threads for a while but JeW solved my problem, so im back in business

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2008, 01:01 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by b()riku/\ m()dz View Post

no problem pb, ive had some issues on not being able to post new threads for a while but JeW solved my problem, so im back in business
lol..ok bro just send me a pm next time everybody was having issues when i upgrade the board..different proggy bro i had problems too but all is good now...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2008, 09:04 PM
i'LL ReP SPJ 4 dAyZ...!!!
Mobile Model: HTC TouCh PrO..!!

View JDMSOHC's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View JDMSOHC's Photo Album Add JDMSOHC's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

is there any way to enhance the flash player availability on the skyfire program..?? youtube videos and all others are very choppy and unsync'd...

Old 08-21-2008, 10:36 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by JDMSOHC View Post

is there any way to enhance the flash player availability on the skyfire program..?? youtube videos and all others are very choppy and unsync'd...
no there isnt a way and i dont know wht the troubles mine work fine without choppiness or unsyncing.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2008, 08:55 AM
i'LL ReP SPJ 4 dAyZ...!!!
Mobile Model: HTC TouCh PrO..!!

View JDMSOHC's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View JDMSOHC's Photo Album Add JDMSOHC's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hmmm, what version are you using..?? the most recent beta right..??

Old 08-31-2008, 07:56 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by b()riku/\ m()dz View Post

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/...-chaos-ensues/

If you haven’t been lucky enough to try out the awesome mobile browser that is Skyfire, now is your chance. We’ve got 100 beta codes which will give you immediate access to either the Windows Mobile or Symbian clients. In our usage, the Symbian version smokes the Windows Mobile version, but that might just be us getting excited. We’d love to see a couple changes to the client: local browsing history, more shortcuts, fixed menu layout on the E71, and a couple other things. But all in all, this is the browser to beat. Even though they use server-side rendering, we haven’t come across a single site that didn’t work for us, or didn’t allow us to navigate, enter text, submit forms, and hinder anything we wanted to accomplish. Plus, you can view full Flash websites. You can’t beat that. If you want to sign up, use the beta code “bGenius” (negative on the quotations there Skipper). Let us know what you think of it, ok?
lies there is one site where it doesn't allow txt enter. when i try to view my banks statement through old national it won't allow me to enter txt in the secuity question screen :P
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
100, beta, chaos, codes, ensues, hooks, mass, skyfire