Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-19-2008, 08:55 AM
system636 system636 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Ipaq 514
Mobile Carrier: o2

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View system636's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View system636's Photo Album Add system636's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
WM6 Std on Ipaq 514: How to customise Today screen

Hi guys,
Am new to the site and have also just aquired an IPaq 514 running WM6 standard. I've checked and no one appears to have released a cooked rom for the device (due to problems with flashing I believe) so as yet there is no way to upgrade this phone. I've checked the web and there are very few Today screens available for WM6 std, and to be frank the ones that come with the OS are crap and there isnt a way to natively tweak the settings.

So.....is there anyway I can customise my Today screen, or perhaps is somebody sitting on Today screen that would work on this phone? A screen that had the same items as 6.1 pro would be a fantastic start!!

Thanks for looking,
L8trz.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:24 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: WM6 Std on Ipaq 514: How to customise Today screen

“ Originally Posted by system636 View Post

Hi guys,
Am new to the site and have also just aquired an IPaq 514 running WM6 standard. I've checked and no one appears to have released a cooked rom for the device (due to problems with flashing I believe) so as yet there is no way to upgrade this phone. I've checked the web and there are very few Today screens available for WM6 std, and to be frank the ones that come with the OS are crap and there isnt a way to natively tweak the settings.

So.....is there anyway I can customise my Today screen, or perhaps is somebody sitting on Today screen that would work on this phone? A screen that had the same items as 6.1 pro would be a fantastic start!!

Thanks for looking,
L8trz.
from now on please post in the help desk from the side menu.... i will move this time for you. but for your phone its what you like. take a look at the side menu and than mobile programs...... you will find hundreds and hundreds of pages of apps..... in each app it will tell you what that app will work for....... everyone has there own style and take it as that and make yourself a masterpiece.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
514, customise, ipaq, screen, std, today, wm6