ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Treo 850 Pro...hmmm???

A newer treo than the treo 800w with Sprint...a likely release for AT&T...and it looks hot with its flush screen with the rest of the phone...and this is a likely Windows based one judging by the left soft key

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2008, 03:07 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Treo 850 Pro...hmmm???

damn very nice looking phone.... looks like the centro but a windows version of the phone.... and the flush screen makes this the best looking treo ever if you were to ask me.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:19 AM
ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

and if you look at the least pic...it looks the return of a reset button...hell has frozen over...you should read the riduculos ways to reset current palms...lmao...I guess they want to be like HTC...hahaha, never gonna compete, they might as well lie down and die, they will never be carried by carriers as much as they used to...lol, HTC has taken over when it comes to smartphones...Samsung, Palm, and Motorola have all fallen short...

The Following User Says Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2008, 08:34 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Hero, TP2, TOUR
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View iTouch24's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iTouch24's Photo Album Add iTouch24's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i like the setup of the phone .. small keyboard right in front with no sliding out keyboards .. i think that is the best setup....

i had the treo 755 and got used to typing real quick with this type of keyboard... i then moved over to the touch vogue and hate the no keyboard layout ...

now my next move will be the htc touch pro or this sexy palm device with the keyboard i love ... but who will ever know when it will get released with sprint .. prob not until next summer

i never had a slide out keyboard phone but i would think that it makes it hard to type via one hand like u can with the palm keyboard for example ... with the palm all u need is one thumb
Old 09-05-2008, 12:08 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by iTouch24 View Post

i like the setup of the phone .. small keyboard right in front with no sliding out keyboards .. i think that is the best setup....

i had the treo 755 and got used to typing real quick with this type of keyboard... i then moved over to the touch vogue and hate the no keyboard layout ...

now my next move will be the htc touch pro or this sexy palm device with the keyboard i love ... but who will ever know when it will get released with sprint .. prob not until next summer

i never had a slide out keyboard phone but i would think that it makes it hard to type via one hand like u can with the palm keyboard for example ... with the palm all u need is one thumb
unfortunately it wont ever be released by sprint the way it is looking and sounding so far :<
Old 09-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Hero, TP2, TOUR
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View iTouch24's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iTouch24's Photo Album Add iTouch24's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

unfortunately it wont ever be released by sprint the way it is looking and sounding so far :<
u really know how to kill my friday ... haha

but u saved me with the other antivirus post .. thanks!

i guess it will be the pro then ... it has to be better then the no keyboard on the vogue.. typing outside is just terrible
The Following User Says Thank You to iTouch24 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
850, prohmmm, treo