Use any controller with any PC game.

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-23-2008, 12:25 PM
PlipO PlipO is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: IPAQ HX4700

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View PlipO's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PlipO's Photo Album Add PlipO's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Use any controller with any PC game.

For those who have wanted to use a joypad with a game but the only controller supported are keyboards - try xpadder, it allow you you to use any controller with any game, no additional drivers, the application is a .exe file which does not require installing just load the app and configure your controller to match the default keyboard keys. xpadders a GUI - very easy to setup http://xpadder.com/
I've used xpadder with Goldslam and and I browser based text game, it works well.

There is also an app called Joy2key but I've not used this yet therefore I will not recommend it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlipO For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
controller, game