I'm New here!

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-23-2008, 02:47 PM
donrey donrey is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View donrey's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View donrey's Photo Album Add donrey's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
I'm New here!

Hello guys!
I'm new here and I don't know how to use this a lot. Honestly I wann customize my HTC touch but dont know how. If anyone have any susgestions or recomendatios please let me know. Thank you guys!

and I'm trying to searh here and is showing me the following...

donrey, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone Else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
The page that you are trying to view is a PRIVATE SECTION and you need to JOIN a group to view this section,Details can be found here Forum Details
If you feel that this message is an error and need support please send us an email Contact US Form

did anyone know how I can get permition to dowloads programs or get sufficient privileges here?
Thanks!!

Rod
The Following User Says Thank You to donrey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2008, 02:57 PM
Mobile Model: TP
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: I'm New here!

welcome here and to get permission, i believe there's a link at the bottom of the page that says "Forum Permission". click that and that should help u

The Following User Says Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2008, 03:09 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by donrey View Post

Hello guys!
I'm new here and I don't know how to use this a lot. Honestly I wann customize my HTC touch but dont know how. If anyone have any susgestions or recomendatios please let me know. Thank you guys!

and I'm trying to searh here and is showing me the following...

donrey, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone Else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
The page that you are trying to view is a PRIVATE SECTION and you need to JOIN a group to view this section,Details can be found here Forum Details
If you feel that this message is an error and need support please send us an email Contact US Form

did anyone know how I can get permition to dowloads programs or get sufficient privileges here?
Thanks!!

Rod
Welcome to SPJ. You have came to the right place for all your PPC and Smartphone needs. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the side menu and the search feature below the banner in green. If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the respective thread, if unthreaded feel free to ask in the help desk area from the side menu. Once again glad to have you here and welcome to SPJ.

D/\SH

PS: to fix the problem that you are having look at the last link in my signature or below the chatbox on the main page of the site.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2008, 04:18 PM
donrey donrey is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View donrey's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View donrey's Photo Album Add donrey's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I still cant do anything here anytim that i try to download anything or see anything shows me this....
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

....and i try lots of ways like you try to show me in the last post and still not working... what I need to do do to see the forums, and mobile programs? let me know ASAP. THANKS!!

ROD
Old 08-23-2008, 04:33 PM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

after you apply for permission, you gotta wait a bit to get approved. it's not instant.

Old 08-23-2008, 04:36 PM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile OS: 6.1

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

it tells you to be patient, and that we will assist you as soon as we can...

The Following User Says Thank You to BiohaZard For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply