Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-28-2008, 12:51 AM
Mogul87 Mogul87 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: 6800
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Mogul87's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mogul87's Photo Album Add Mogul87's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
new guy

im new to this site. so please bare with me. im sorry for stupid questions. i have a couple questions if i upload my mogul will i still b able to use my external keyboard. also if i upgrade will it void my insurance?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mogul87 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2008, 01:19 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: new guy

“ Originally Posted by Mogul87 View Post

im new to this site. so please bare with me. im sorry for stupid questions. i have a couple questions if i upload my mogul will i still b able to use my external keyboard. also if i upgrade will it void my insurance?
Welcome to SPJ. You have come to the right place for all your PPC and Smartphone needs. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the side menu and the search feature in green below the sites banner. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the respective thread, if unthreaded post in the help desk area from the side menu. Once again welcome to SPJ and hope to see you around.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:49 AM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yes... im sure alot of the things ull do here will infact viod ur insurence, but ur not gunna run tell sprint u brickd ur phone flashing a custom rom?! lol... tellem u lost it and pay 50bucks... were all here to help but all we ask is that u PLZ that the time to look around and as already stated learn how to use the side menu/ search button...
Old 08-29-2008, 07:35 AM
Mobile Model: TP
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mogul87 View Post

if you "upgrade" your rom you mean, not upload lol, yes you will still be able to use your keyboard. upgrading it is just an os and software thing. has nothing to do with hardware whatsoever. and yes, if you upgrade the rom, it will void the insurance but you can always flash back to stock. you'll learn more by reading threads and searching around.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2008, 01:49 AM
Mogul87 Mogul87 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: 6800
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View Mogul87's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mogul87's Photo Album Add Mogul87's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thank you for the help
Old 08-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: Android

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

welcome, and good luck finding all you need here, b/c you are in the right place...

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
guy